Our Modern Genius

Douglas Mercer

Our Modern Genius

Post by Douglas Mercer » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:31 pm

Douglas Mercer

October 17 2021

The squishes, nigger lovers, traitors, and liberal maggots over at Google have taken down the justly famous blog of Modern Heretic. They say he did something as innocuous as violating their terms of service. Just so you know their terms of service demand licking Jew boots, touting negro supremacy, and saying goodbye to the White race.

Mudda Fuddas.

Modern Heretic is our very own genius. From his fertile brain he daily posts bulletins on the perfidious and rancid doings in the Kosher Bodega. Wherever a negro is being a negro and assaulting Whites and the White way of life he was sure to be on the case, viciously lampooning their pretensions to humanity. Wherever a Jews or a treacherous White was laying waste to our history and our heritage he was on the spot with his inimitable howls of execration.

His language is an untethered torrent of vituperation, vitriol, denunciation, condemnation, spleen venting, and unmitigated hatred designed to unleash the whirlwind on their sorry hides.

Always he hit the mark.

No wonder they took him down.

Whether they are less interested in truth or free speech will be left to our historians to decide.

He was no thorn in their sides---he was a dagger in their hearts.

This modern genius takes no prisoners, and gives no quarter, but does battle like the crusaders of old. While others may offer judicious exposition or sober analysis or even pointed satire he gives us an unhinged flood of words which fly like bullets to their targets. As such Modern Heretic has been ripping the bark off the enemies of our race for quite some time now. He was the first to see that so out of whack and so out of joint is the world we inherited, so absurd and surreal, that careful essays stating the case, or another piece recording the litanies of their crimes, will no longer cut it any more. Only no holds barred wild rhetoric, relentless, withering, scathing and brimful of merciless mockery will do.

The times demand it.

It is only by this means of expression that he can communicate his venomous rage, only in this way give voice to the full measure of our contempt.

Let us now praise a famous man.

Luckily for us it is safe to assume that we will still be able to read his virulent and viper-like takedowns of the race aliens, and his savage crushing of what they are doing to our ancestral homeland, over at the great National Vanguard. Which site still adheres to the eternal verities of race, has a perfectly White ideology, and gives stalwart expression to timeless and old fashioned sanity and the always maligned truth.

From which perch he will lacerate our enemies' hearts.

Modern Heretic is dead?

Nah.

Long Live Modern Heretic.

The mudda fuddas won't know what hit them.

Douglas Mercer

Re: Our Modern Genius

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:48 pm

One of the great mysteries of our time is that when Modern Heretic was banned by Jewgle he appears to have simply disappeared.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:02 pm

Back in reality, unless we organize and resist the planned kosher demolition, the future is South Africa. Our enemies want us violently dead and we’re not going to ghost dance our way out of this when there’s thirty seconds until midnight. In Germany, we are seeing the first signs of life from a demoralized and weakened populace. As the magical mulatto would say, much more needs to be done, but at least there are some members of the indigenous population reluctant to climb into the Semitic mass grave of foreign invasion and spiritual rot. This is deeply problematic, so here’s a careerist scumbag politician to explain why Mohammed is as German as you are, maybe a lot more. Your ancient homeland with thousands of years of unbroken genetic history isn’t real, claims a venal and bloated human version of a pig from Animal Farm. Despite centuries of tradition, culture, religion and blood, you’re actually a “nation of immigrants” and always have been. Mohammed here has as much of a claim to your ancestral soil as you do, probably a lot more of one, since he’s a “woman and/or child” fleeing from “war” and it’s our job to house the desert garbage and you don’t want to be called names, do you?--MH

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:35 pm

Douglas Mercer wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:02 pm
Mohammed here has as much of a claim to your ancestral soil as you do, probably a lot more of one, since he’s a “woman and/or child” fleeing from “war” and it’s our job to house the desert garbage and you don’t want to be called names, do you?--MH
Call me any name you want, I don't care. What's important is furthering Our Cause.

Incidentally, I've been called "racist" before. My response has been and still is simple: "Yes, I am loyal to my people. Aren't you?"
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:56 pm

Some of these mainstream news addicts have started to call me an extremist lately. Perhaps I should correct them by saying that I prefer to be known as “radical “, but I know the real answer is to just not deal with them in the first place.

By the way, since this is the first time I’ve seen anything about Modern Heretic, is there any info on how I could find his other works?
Hitler was right.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:13 pm

National Vanguard has done White posterity the noble service of banking numerous articles by Modern Heretic (see the link above). Unfortunately it appears that the preponderance of his essays that were on his blog were lost to the mists of time when Google banned him. When they took him down in October of 2021 MH was at the top of his game, or any game. It is hard to believe that a man who was churning out at least four essays a month all of unparalleled quality would simply stop writing, but as far as I know we've heard nothing from his since (so the mystery continues). MH was by far the highest influence on my writing, indeed it's not too far to say that at the core he taught me how to write, and what was possible. He is sorely missed.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:29 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:56 pm
Some of these mainstream news addicts have started to call me an extremist lately. Perhaps I should correct them by saying that I prefer to be known as “radical “, but I know the real answer is to just not deal with them in the first place.

By the way, since this is the first time I’ve seen anything about Modern Heretic, is there any info on how I could find his other works?
Funny, but I don't consider myself an extremist or radical, but feel that what we are is normal, racially healthy Whites. It's those others who want to pigeonhole us who are radicals whose minds and outlook are twisted by Jewish mind-bending and have that skewed view of anyone not kowtowing to their perversions. Yes, they can be ignored at this time because we're in the Vanguard phase of Alliance building-- which is to say we're looking to assemble our own elites and overall core community that has a strong consensus and focus upon our goals and outlook, short term, long, and eternal.. Later on, at a different stage of our own development when we're ready to deal with the masses and the diehard Jew-thinkers they'll be dealt with as appropriate.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Goyboy

Post by Goyboy » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:19 am

Huge admirer of your writing Mr. Mercer.
You’ve produced hundreds of gem-like sentences, so it’s futile for me to show any specific examples. Your style and tone, and the biting acuity of your sarcasm is inspiring. Truly. Glad your around, in these degrading, degenerate, deracinated times. I stumbled upon your essays thru the stalwart National Vanguard site. Cheers to them as well.
Regarding MODERN HERETIC: I completely agree. Like yours, his writing “was” pristine, Aryan perfection. He was there each evening at the end of each workday to put all the filth in its proper place. And damn he was funny. I’d often laugh out loud and spit out a mouthful of beer.The jew liquidation of him was a real nail in the coffin. It only intensified the detestation of these anti-human vermin.

* only one correction….it was four essays a week instead of four a month.

Please stick around Doctor Mercer. This sponge ball dipped in feces would be that much creepier without your writing.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:23 pm

Goyboy wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:19 am
Huge admirer of your writing Mr. Mercer.
You’ve produced hundreds of gem-like sentences, so it’s futile for me to show any specific examples. Your style and tone, and the biting acuity of your sarcasm is inspiring. Truly. Glad your around, in these degrading, degenerate, deracinated times. I stumbled upon your essays thru the stalwart National Vanguard site. Cheers to them as well.
Regarding MODERN HERETIC: I completely agree. Like yours, his writing “was” pristine, Aryan perfection. He was there each evening at the end of each workday to put all the filth in its proper place. And damn he was funny. I’d often laugh out loud and spit out a mouthful of beer.The jew liquidation of him was a real nail in the coffin. It only intensified the detestation of these anti-human vermin.

* only one correction….it was four essays a week instead of four a month.

Please stick around Doctor Mercer. This sponge ball dipped in feces would be that much creepier without your writing.
Thank You for the kind words, it means a lot. It is always nice to know one's words are being read and liked.