Re: Shots Ring Out

Post by Douglas Mercer » Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:26 pm

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:16 am

I know this kind of men well enough. There are plenty of such creatures in Russia. They are happy to serve to any master and to promote any cause if it only helps them to climb up the social ladder. Most probably, he married this dark woman because it gave some advantages. Her parents are relatively wealthy and influential. Maybe, their social weight helped to boost Vance’s advance. He is an unmitigated careerist; nothing bothers him except of his own social success; in order to gain it he is ready to sacrifice everything, to overstep all moral barriers. It is mentality of a prostitute. J.D Vance is a prostitute ready to please any client in any imaginable way; even by depicting his own relatives in negative light. I would call him Gipsy Vance. This man is emblematic of this time. His personality is typical and includes the prevalent qualities of the decadent American populace. It is one of the causes of his success.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:05 pm

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:16 am
I know this kind of men well enough. There are plenty of such creatures in Russia. They are happy to serve to any master and to promote any cause if it only helps them to climb up the social ladder. Most probably, he married this dark woman because it gave some advantages. Her parents are relatively wealthy and influential. Maybe, their social weight helped to boost Vance’s advance. He is an unmitigated careerist; nothing bothers him except of his own social success; in order to gain it he is ready to sacrifice everything, to overstep all moral barriers. It is mentality of a prostitute. J.D Vance is a prostitute ready to please any client in any imaginable way; even by depicting his own relatives in negative light. I would call him Gipsy Vance. This man is emblematic of this time. His personality is typical and includes the prevalent qualities of the decadent American populace. It is one of the causes of his success.
This fact will be buried soon here but I put it up today in the "Commenting on Counter-Current site" topic (page 26 where it will also soon be buried):

[multi-billionaire Jew Peter Thiel] first recruited Vance into his circle while Vance was still a student at Yale Law School. Shortly thereafter, Vance joined Thiel’s investment firm...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Fri Jul 19, 2024 8:17 pm

Yes, indeed Will. They will try to paint Vance as a down home Whtie man but he is fully enmeshed in the Jewish dark side.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:55 am

American Idiocracy https://t.me/redicetv/11893

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:01 pm

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:55 am
American Idiocracy https://t.me/redicetv/11893
Whew! Is that crazy nigger a Trumpster like the Hulk, or a Bidenite?

My Russian wife, when she sees stuff like this, is always reminding me of the quote by H.L. Mencken:

“No one ever lost money underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ