The major problems with modern footwear

bwhelan91

Re: The major problems with modern footwear

Post by bwhelan91 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:59 am

I guess I never thought about it like that. We never put shoes on our son untill he was fully walking. We tried, he hated them, so we left them off. Especially when he was learning to walk! They tell you to get nice walking shoes, which are a little pricey for a fastgrowing foot- so they learn to walk. But yes!! They need their little monkey feet to help them walk.... Can't have that in a shoe.
More often than not we were called hippies for not putting shoes on our boy.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:16 am

Yeah, when I saw the title here, my first thought was Made in China. Most of you on here are men…try wearing women’s shoes, especially heels, but even flats, and then get back to me. Why women’s shoes are made so damned pointy is complete bollocks. I didn’t have bunions before, yes, due to the toe box being too tight. My foot width is C, but that’s what was sold in kids shoes back in the days of the Sears catalog, when you could choose from different widths, and not just from specialty brands. But the women’s shoes are only sold in B width. WTH?, are girls feet supposed to get narrower into adulthood? My short kinda wide very high arched feet missed the memo on that. To make matters worse, most shoes for women now start at 6. Even trying on 5 1/2, they fall right off just taking a step at the store. No love for Cinderella feet.
So, I forgot my children’s shoe size, but that could fit, but would look like crap and then there’s the ultra matronly SAS shoes that my late grandma told me about. I am a matron, and wear sensible shoes, but I’m not ready for frumpy geriatric shoes just yet.
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:05 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:16 am
Yeah, when I saw the title here, my first thought was Made in China.

Hecho et China.
Most of you on here are men…try wearing women’s shoes, especially heels, but even flats, and then get back to me. Why women’s shoes are made so damned pointy is complete bollocks.
They are good for climbing cyclone fences.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ