Steam-Powered

Re: Smoking cigarettes

Post by Steam-Powered » Sat May 07, 2022 2:06 pm

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue May 10, 2022 8:19 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:02 pm
The National Alliance does not ban cigarette smoking, but does discourage it, and admires those who have banned it as a nasty and deadly habit.

I'll see if I can make the image that was emailed to me by a member come through.
The Life Rune as a symbol
for health mindedness.

Meanwhile, <cough!> in America
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue May 31, 2022 8:52 am

When I was still living in Florida, I used to smoke Arturo Fuente and Drew Estates cigars. But I usually would only smoke a few of these a week. To be honest I miss those cigars, I can't get them where I'm at and I haven't smoked one of those in over four years.

But, I have to say cigar smoking can become a pretty expensive habit.

Arturo Fuente Exquisito
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/arturo-fu ... /AFEX.html

Nica Rustica Broadleaf
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/nica-rust ... NRBEB.html
Please visit my Telegram Channel at:
https://t.me/JohnJamesUbele

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:02 am

Be glad you are unable to feed that monkey on your back. My dad died of lung cancer a few years back and had been a smoker most of his life. It was his dying wish that my sister would quit smoking as the consequences from him smoking were hitting him. He hoped she would learn from his example.

I was there when he died, the look on his face at the moment of death was horrific and it still haunts me.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFryea

Post by FolkishFryea » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:43 pm

Ages ago I smoked, I quit 14 years ago. It's a awful habit. Hitler had the right idea of discouraging his people not to smoke.
-Frey🌿

FolkishFryea

Post by FolkishFryea » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:46 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 2:06 pm
In addition to the adverse impact on one's health is the poor chance of finding a mate. Any tobacco use is a deal-breaker for me. I can't imagine any woman wanting to kiss an ashtray, either.
Absolutely! I wouldn't dare, so gross.
-Frey🌿

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:08 am

4 Benefits of Rolling Your Own Cigars
(Link removed)
Please visit my Telegram Channel at:
https://t.me/JohnJamesUbele

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:39 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:08 am
(Link removed)
John do you wanna take a break from just posting links to outside our forum? It's starting to be excessive. Also, promoting tobacco use isn't what we're about here.

Since I have been lured into posting here, I will post my backstory with smoking. More or less, I smoked for 11 years, about 2 packs a day give or take. When money was tight, we rolled our own. I was really badly addicted to it, I wasn't disgusted by the smell or the taste, kind of the opposite. If there wasn't enough money to buy some, well you just dug through the ashtray for stubs and gathered the old tobacco into "new cigarettes."

I quit a few years ago cold turkey, because my grandparents did it that way and subbing a product for cigarettes but keeping the nicotine addiction to me, didn't seem appealing. Mostly I did it for my fertility, and because to me babies and 2nd hand smoke & nicotine/chemical infusion into breastmilk doesn't mix. It's one thing to potentially hurt yourself, but to me it's inconceivable to do the same to a child.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:50 am

Grimork wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:39 am
JohnUbele wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:08 am
(Link removed)
If there wasn't enough money to buy some, well you just dug through the ashtray for stubs and gathered the old tobacco into "new cigarettes."
That's outrageously disgusting. And yes, I agree, the links to tobacco-related stuff are completely inappropriate.
H0216

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:24 am

RCavallius wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:50 am
That's outrageously disgusting. And yes, I agree, the links to tobacco-related stuff are completely inappropriate.
:lol: Well, it's the truth. I'm sure I am not the only smoker to do that either.