Smoking cigarettes

Will Williams

Smoking cigarettes

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:02 pm

The National Alliance does not ban cigarette smoking, but does discourage it, and admires those who have banned it as a nasty and deadly habit.

I'll see if I can make the image that was emailed to me by a member come through.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Steam-Powered

Re: Smoking cigarettes

Post by Steam-Powered » Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:10 pm

I stopped that nasty, significantly unhealthy, and deadly addiction over four years ago. Lot's of folks have reported that after quitting had urges to smoke for years and/or decades. I devised a system of self-hypnosis and haven't experienced the slightest urge to light up since practicing this effective technique. This system works for weight loss, smoking, alcoholism, and any other self-defeating behavior. In addition to stopping unhealthy behavior, it also works to start healthy behaviors such as exercise, financial responsibility, building social relations, etc.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:35 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:10 pm
.... I devised a system of self-hypnosis and haven't experienced the slightest urge to light up since practicing this effective technique. This system works for weight loss, smoking, alcoholism, and any other self-defeating behavior. In addition to stopping unhealthy behavior, it also works to start healthy behaviors such as exercise, financial responsibility, building social relations, etc.
Call it hypnosis or what you will, but the one overriding thought that I've 'programmed' myself with regarding these addictive substances is "I don't want this nor any other monkey on my back. I'm in charge of me, not this stuff." This was begun in my early 20s after seeing friends and relatives with their own substance issues. I've smoked (extremely rarely) and drank occasionally since then, all without getting 'hooked.' Refusing to relinquish self-control to some habit is now a habit. How you began with the mind compares well with what I've done and it appears to work.

On a lighter note, I tried chewing tobacco once when offered (and I had been drinking and perhaps more susceptible to suggestion) and a short time after first putting it in my mouth, I discovered it was gone. At the very same moment, a friend noticed and remarked that my face had become extremely pale. That's when I felt the sudden urge to throw up.... and I became cured forever to want to do that again! :mrgreen:
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Sun May 01, 2022 9:22 am

californiasurviving wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:09 pm
As someone who's very sensitive to his surroundings with constant thoughts of the long term, the endless degeneracy that is being forced upon us here in my suburb town has a devastating effect on me to feel the urge to have a smoke, a glass of wine or a pint of beer. Dr. William Pierce certainly helped me curtail that habit with his powerful words, and gave me greater motivation to quit smoking and drinking for good.
Sounds like you've gained powerful insight into why smoking and drinking alcohol isn't in your best interest and need to be given up in toto. Some folks can drink in moderation and/or have an occasional cigarette, cigar, or pipe without any significant detrimental impact on their physical and psychological health. On the other hand, if your desire/motivation to indulge is due to "sensitivity" to the "endless degeneracy" which results in a "devastating effect" leading to an "urge to have a smoke, glass of wine or a pint of beer", it's obviously in your best interest to cease any such indulgence. It's simply a form of self-medication, an unhealthy coping skill, a short-term chemical escape.

If you haven't already done so, californiasurviving, I strongly recommend affiliating with our National Alliance. Many people lack the insight and strength to reach the destination at which you've arrived. There is much work to do and we need people willing to persevere in these challenging times. You're clearly on the right track and have the fortitude to do what's necessary.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun May 01, 2022 10:08 am

I can whole heartedly agree with an absolute abhorrence of cigarettes!
A good cigar every now and then though... that's a different matter 😆

But in all seriousness, it reminds me of the recording about symbolic practices. While the consumption of alchahol is not intrinsically forbidden, alliance members are called to be examples of the pride and dignity of the white race, and a drunk individual has neither pride nor dignity.
Cigarettes and other various addictions are more or less the same concept. The way people can act when a nicotine craving hits is downright embarrassing; aggressive, snappy, exhausted, even nauseous and achey.

Plus we can always go for the low hanging fruit of the discussion and sat that cigarette money could be better used supporting the Alliance. 🤷

OttoVonFrankfurt

Post by OttoVonFrankfurt » Sun May 01, 2022 10:18 pm

I may be the odd one out, and I don't mean to be spiteful, but I have never understood the appeal of commercial cigarettes nor how anyone can be addicted to them.

They are the lowest form of tobacco product. For those who do smoke or even those who don't particularly - but don't mind being part of a test - I would suggest comparing a cigarette to locally produced pipe tobacco.

Cigarette tobacco is poor quality tobacco, soaked in concentrated nicotine fluid, and industrially pressed. While I would agree that smoking should be something you avoid, or at best do sparingly, if you are going to smoke be thoughtful about the quality.

Having said this, there are some interesting studies correlating smoking to higher testosterone and lower BMI. Additionally, given the worlds current focus on banning smoking with regard to tobacco yet promoting it with regard to marijuana - I laughingly remember something a friend once said: "Always do the opposite of what a Jew says".

So perhaps its not all bad.

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Mon May 02, 2022 12:33 am

I can't really speak to quitting all tobacco products because I still use tobacco, but I did quit smoking by switching to a Swedish tobacco product called snus, which is way less harmful than smoking (and inconspicuous too). I have not met a single American who really knew what snus was before I explained it to them. Even clerks at the stores that actually sell the stuff often give me a funny look when I ask for it, and then I actually have to point out the little General Snus refrigerator behind them. I'm surprised it is as widely available as it is, because it seems like I'm the only guy buying it.

In a nutshell, snus is a steam-pasteurized, smokeless, and spitless tobacco product that comes loose or in pouches. You put it in your upper lip, which is why it doesn't produce much spit, and what little spit it does produce just tastes like salty tobacco and you can swallow it without getting sick (just don't eat the whole pouch like Jim :lol: ). Compared to most American tobacco products it is very natural, high-quality stuff with few ingredients (mostly just tobacco, water, salt).

Swedish snus is almost certainly the least harmful type of all the tobacco products you can use (it's still not healthy, of course, but a number of studies show it is way less harmful than smoking or dipping). I'm not 100% sure how non-tobacco alternatives compare, but my thinking is that snus is a natural product that has been used for many centuries, so I think it's probably better than those too. It has to be the real stuff, though, and the only brand you'll find anywhere on American shelves is General, which is the most popular brand in Sweden. Anything else called "snus" in America is a fake. You can get it online for a reasonable price because it ships within the US, but it's cheaper from the store. Any other brands have to be ordered directly from Sweden and will be more expensive unless you buy in bulk.

I don't recommend it to anyone who doesn't already have a nicotine habit, of course, but as a surefire way to get off smoking entirely without any difficulty it has worked perfectly for me. The downside is that it's even more enjoyable than smoking in my opinion, and it eliminates or drastically diminishes all of the downsides of smoking, so I don't feel as strongly about quitting the snus as I did about quitting smoking.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon May 02, 2022 6:10 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 10:08 am

Plus we can always go for the low hanging fruit of the discussion and sat that cigarette money could be better used supporting the Alliance. 🤷
I like this line of thinking, and to put it in clearer terms...

The cost of 1 pack of Marlboro Red cigarettes in Nashville today is $6 .

Assuming the smoker is taking 2 days to smoke a pack of cigarettes (on the low end for many tradesmen I know), he will spend approximately $90 per month on cigarettes. Over the course of a year that will be $1080 that is being "smoked" away.

Let's say John Q Alliance quits cold turkey today and stays away from tobacco. This time next year he has over a thousand dollars saved that could be donated to buy bookshelves in the Alliance library.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue May 10, 2022 8:19 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:02 pm
The National Alliance does not ban cigarette smoking, but does discourage it, and admires those who have banned it as a nasty and deadly habit.

I'll see if I can make the image that was emailed to me by a member come through.
The Life Rune as a symbol
for health mindedness.

Meanwhile, <cough!> in America
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue May 31, 2022 8:52 am

When I was still living in Florida, I used to smoke Arturo Fuente and Drew Estates cigars. But I usually would only smoke a few of these a week. To be honest I miss those cigars, I can't get them where I'm at and I haven't smoked one of those in over four years.

But, I have to say cigar smoking can become a pretty expensive habit.

Arturo Fuente Exquisito
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/arturo-fu ... /AFEX.html

Nica Rustica Broadleaf
https://www.jrcigars.com/item/nica-rust ... NRBEB.html