Book Club?

Informal discussions
Trenton

Book Club?

Post by Trenton » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 am

Hello everyone, I’ve been thinking about this for a while; knowledge is power, so let’s share in it.

A couple of books I’ve been meaning to read for a long time include Mein Kampf (preferably the Stalag Edition, which I can share a free pdf file of), Cosmotheism Religion of the Future (I have a physical copy sent to me by a friend), and The Law of Civilization and Decay (Can be found on Gutenberg Press’ website).

Anyone who’s interested can reach out to me via direct message or email, and we can find a place and time to host online book club sessions. I’m very much open to additional book recommendations, and we’ll probably need to take a vote as to which book we’ll read first.

Dillon_C_Rau

Re: Book Club?

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:26 pm

Sounds like a great idea. Count me in.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:11 pm

Alright, we’ll see if anyone else expresses interest and I’ll email you tomorrow most likely.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:27 am

Cool idea. Dillion and I are listening to a new religion for us ...the 10 part series...each part we are writing a brief summary of what we heard. Sorta in the same vein as a book club.
Speaking of, there's nothing like a real copy in your hands. Hope you get some traction with this, id partake.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:40 pm

Trenton wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 am
Hello everyone, I’ve been thinking about this for a while; knowledge is power, so let’s share in it.

A couple of books I’ve been meaning to read for a long time include Mein Kampf (preferably the Stalag Edition, which I can share a free pdf file of), Cosmotheism Religion of the Future (I have a physical copy sent to me by a friend), and The Law of Civilization and Decay (Can be found on Gutenberg Press’ website).

Anyone who’s interested can reach out to me via direct message or email, and we can find a place and time to host online book club sessions. I’m very much open to additional book recommendations, and we’ll probably need to take a vote as to which book we’ll read first.
Not a bad idea, but due security reasons and some past misuse of the PM feature, only WB mods and authorized NA members in good standing can use WB's PM feature.

Why use an inferior copy of MK, in pdf form no less, when members of this proposed book club can get the superior Thomas Dalton translation? Here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... as-dalton/ It's only $20 and proceeds go to Alliance-building Like Estwing said, "There's nothing like a real copy in your hands."

For MK enthusiasts who read German, this version that Dr. Dalton published is recommended: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/m ... lf-hitler/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Trenton

Post by Trenton » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:13 pm

Good evening, and thank you. It looks like I can still reach out via email, so I guess I’ll give that a try when I get the chance.

The reason I personally like the Stalag edition is because it was authorized by the German authorities themselves to be produced, though a little more research tonight has revealed to me that it is constructed almost entirely from the Murphy translation, which was considered unreliable at the time. I’m not sure I can get a copy of Dalton’s translation at this time, but I really ought to consider it. In the meantime, Cosmotheism Religion of the Future and The Law of Civilization and Decay (which I will soon possess an old physical copy of, ordered some months ago) are both still on the table.