The Writings of David Sims.

Informal discussions
ryanarthur

The Writings of David Sims.

Post by ryanarthur » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:24 pm

I'm not certain where else I could post this, but I'd just like to acknowledge the effect that the writings of NV author David Sims have had on me.

Mr. Sims has a totally scientific way of looking at the world, and he comes to beautiful conclusions based entirely on that science-based worldview. His views on the meaning of morality, the necessity of space colonization, and the nature of religion and philosophy have had a major role in changing my perspective on those issues, and I'd like to thank him for it.

Mr. Sims is a real credit to Nationalvanguard.org, and I hope that he continues to write for it for years to come.

As a side note, he appears to have written a pro-White science fiction novel, excerpts of which were posted on NV a few years back. The novel was seemingly called "The Solar System Empire". I haven't been able to find any additional information on this novel. Did he ever publish it, and if so, is it available anywhere? Thanks.

Jim Mathias

Re: The Writings of David Sims.

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:13 pm

So far as I know, his short stories about his Solar System Empire were published only on National Vanguard. I do not believe a book exists.

Those with a talent for storytelling with a healthy amount of internalized Cosmotheist life-philosophy are encouraged to try your own hand at writing fiction to promote our values. If the quality meets the Media Director or Chairman's approval, the National Alliance may publish your works.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David_Sims

Post by David_Sims » Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:58 pm

Howdy. I'm glad that someone likes my writing. Jim is right - the book Divine Heritage was never finished. I realized that I only wanted to prove to myself that I could write if I wanted to. I just didn't want to spend a lot of time on fiction.

I did write most of the first three chapters, though, and they are long for chapters. Some of my writing in the Brenda Jones / Solar System Empire universe was posted on National Vanguard. But the main repository for that work is at

https://mewe.com/group/626b551167ca5d112fd42944

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:05 am

David_Sims wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:58 pm
Howdy. I'm glad that someone likes my writing. Jim is right - the book Divine Heritage was never finished. I realized that I only wanted to prove to myself that I could write if I wanted to. I just didn't want to spend a lot of time on fiction.

I did write most of the first three chapters, though, and they are long for chapters. Some of my writing in the Brenda Jones / Solar System Empire universe was posted on National Vanguard. But the main repository for that work is at

Welcome, David. Glad to have you contributing here at last and thanks for the update about the Solar System Empire fiction you've created. Another contribution I'd like to request of you is to do something that is a custom here: please make a posting in the Introduce Yourself subforum and let folks know a little bit about you. Make as long or short as you'd like.
Thanks!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

ryanarthur

Post by ryanarthur » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:10 am

David_Sims wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:58 pm

It's good to see you on here. It's a shame that you never finished your book, but I'm sure that a novel that seems to demand a very broad scope would take up quite a bit of time and effort, and of course your non-fiction writing is more important.

Still, we need more WN fiction, we're pretty short on it, and I'd love to see another talented writer take up the challenge, and write a solid Aryan Space Colonization novel.