Will Williams

Morally Courageous Female Pool player

Post by Will Williams » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:50 pm

Good for her!

Female pool player Lynne Pinches
refuses to play transgender
opponent and walks off

Story by Tom Morgan •

Apool player has forfeited her chance to win a top national title in protest at the sport allowing a transgender woman to compete against natal females...

On Saturday, Pinches was cheered by spectators as she packed up her cue and refused to play as the final of the Ladies Champions of Champions got under way. Her opponent, Harriet Haynes, reacted with bemusement before later picking up the trophy by default.

“Walking out was the toughest thing I’ve ever had to do in the game in my life,” said Pinches, 50, from Norwich. “I have played 30 years and I’ve never even conceded so much as a frame, never mind a match. This was only my fourth final ever but the trophy or money meant nothing to me without fairness, and that’s what I said to the tournament director afterwards.”...

“The devastation I have felt, I can’t even explain,” said Pinches, whose son, brother and father all played pool or snooker at elite levels. “I didn’t eat or sleep properly for two days. I was crying until 3am. I was devastated. My son Tommy, who plays on the Ultimate Pool Challenger Series, messaged me and said, ‘I know you must be absolutely devastated mum, because I know that you’ve hated this since the beginning’. He really wanted to write it on his Facebook but he was worried he’d get banned. And that’s what pushed me over the edge to be honest. I thought ‘you’ve silenced me for years. You’re not silencing my child as well’. I’m not putting up with that...

“I don’t care about the money or the title or the trophy. I care about fairness. If they hadn’t done that U-turn, we wouldn’t be here now. We were all so elated when they originally said they were going to have a strict category for biological females.”...
.more here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/f ... d691&ei=27
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Morally Courageous Female Pool player

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:40 am

When one displays moral courage, it may breed others to do likewise and should be applauded as Will has done here.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.