Let's Discuss the Chinese

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Let's Discuss the Chinese

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:47 pm

...[L]et’s talk for a moment about the Chinese. The Chinese are a people with whom we are rapidly becoming more and more closely involved, both through trade and through immigration. And the properly conditioned lemming will tell you that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that. The Chinese, after all, are exactly like us, except that they speak a different language, are a little darker, and have slanted eyes. They add wonderfully to our “diversity” here. They enrich our culture by their presence.

Well, actually they’re not quite like us. They have different customs, and those different customs come from a different way of looking at the world, a different attitude toward life, and that different attitude evolved over the course of thousands of generations of living in a different environment from the environment in which our ancestors lived. For example, the Chinese eat babies and see nothing wrong in it...

That's hard for a normal White American to believe, but it is true, backed up in Dr. Pierce's "Shocking Differences" ADV 22 years ago. See here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/12/sh ... fferences/ China has been much more in the news lately compared to a couple of decades ago. China and the Chinese seem to have replaced Russia and Russians as the biggest threat to America, unless, of course you believe the FBI that "White supremacy" is the biggest threat. :roll: Or listen to him say that on track 1 of our Power of Truth CD, available here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... -volume-5/

Dr. Pierce continues and includes my favorite separatist statement from him, highlighted:

... I don’t hate Chinese because some of them in China eat babies, and the rest of them think that’s all right. I don’t hate Blacks because of some of the things they do in Africa that I find disgusting. That’s their business — as long as they stay in China or in Africa, as the case may be. I just don’t want them here. I don’t want to see them. I don’t want to hear them. I don’t want to smell them. I don’t want to hear liberals or Jews making excuses for them. I don’t even want to think about them.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Let's Discuss the Chinese

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 11, 2023 12:04 am

Their alien ways do not match ours, and our destiny should be uncorrupted by the presence of Congoids or Mongoloids. Their smell, sight, or noises they exude matter to a lesser extent than the cultural pollution having them among us makes. Observing Whites ape Blacks in speech or behavior is more bothersome to me. These Whites are becoming wiggers in doing so.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:21 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:44 pm
I was always under the impression that communism was a product of Russian Jews. How did it make its way to China? Did the Chinese just like what the Bolsheviks were doing and decide to adopt it?
I will have to cite my sources, but there was a negro from America who was a commie and met with Mao, as did 3 Jews, who were quite funny looking, and were there to promote communism. I will return with the sources after a while unless someone else does so first.
Hitler was right.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:18 am

Supremely White wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:21 am
sonsofboston wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:44 pm
I was always under the impression that communism was a product of Russian Jews. How did it make its way to China? Did the Chinese just like what the Bolsheviks were doing and decide to adopt it?
I will have to cite my sources, but there was a negro from America who was a commie and met with Mao, as did 3 Jews, who were quite funny looking, and were there to promote communism. I will return with the sources after a while unless someone else does so first.
Here’s the black couple from America meeting Mao in China:
http://vandvreader.org/mao-tse-tung-gre ... bois-1959/

Mao Tse-tung greets W. E. B. Du Bois and Shirley Graham Du Bois | 1959
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:13 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:18 am

Here’s the black couple from America meeting Mao in China:
http://vandvreader.org/mao-tse-tung-gre ... bois-1959/

Mao Tse-tung greets W. E. B. Du Bois and Shirley Graham Du Bois | 1959
Significance
Many black radicals in the United States looked to Maoism in the 1950s and 1960s as a powerful intellectual weapon against racial injustice and the Du Boises’ visit was a tangible sign of shared solidarity. This photograph captures a moment of intimacy as well as diplomacy. All three smiled, not just for the camera, but for each other. The shared warmth and joy evidenced in their eye contact, body language, and facial expressions reflected the personal ties forged during their meeting. Graham Du Bois recalled that as Mao and W. E. B. Du Bois went for a stroll among the cherry trees, “back to us came the sound of laughter…as carefree and wholehearted as that of a couple of schoolboys.”

The Eisenhower administration would have been pleased that this photograph was not published. Just months before the Du Boises’ visit, Eisenhower sent the National Guard to Little Rock, Arkansas, to protect nine black students from white mobs at the newly desegregated Central High School. The last thing he wanted was images like this one circulating the globe, which suggested that solutions to racial inequality lay with communism.

Throughout the Cold War, the State Department and other agencies tried to control the image of race relations in the United States, especially as television footage of violent white segregationists sparked international outrage. The State Department funded African American cultural ambassadors: musicians and artists who performed around the world and demonstrated the United States’ purported commitment to racial equality and democracy. But many did not comply with State Department demands, using their platform to instead publicly criticise American race relations. The State Department responded by cancelling their passports, banning them from travel altogether. In fact, the State Department confiscated the Du Boises’ passports for eight years and had only returned them a few months before their trip to the PRC.

It was not just this photograph that went unseen by the American public. The visit itself was hardly noted in the mainstream media. Graham Du Bois published two articles on the trip in the Pittsburgh Courier, a black newspaper; W. E. B. Du Bois wrote a piece for the National Guardian; and the labor newspaper Daily Worker did its own reporting on the trip. But by and large the U.S. media ignored the visit (this included black newspapers). This in part reflected the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) and the broader public’s distancing of themselves from Du Bois in the late 1940s and 1950s, when the FBI accused him of being a communist agent.

The invisibility of the Du Boises trip also reflected the State Department’s isolation and containment strategy, imposed on the PRC since the Korean War. The Truman administration had cut off all political, economic, and social ties with the PRC—an embargo even stricter than that for the Soviet Union. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s, a number of activists joined the Du Boises in resisting the U.S. government’s isolation of the PRC, either through the court system, Congress, or by simply ignoring the travel ban altogether. But diplomatic isolation did not end until 1972. By this time a different image—of President Nixon shaking hands with Zhou Enlai—was spread in news outlets across the globe, celebrating what Nixon deemed as the “week that changed the world.”

Yet the Du Boises trip to the PRC also captures the tensions between the transnational appeal of Maoism and its lived reality. Chinese chaperones ensured the couple did not see the starvation that was sweeping the country as a result of Mao’s Great Leap Forward. This agricultural transformation led to the deadliest famine in history: a mass murder that Mao was not only aware of but encouraged. While the Du Boises may not have been aware of these horrors, the invisibilities of this photograph lie also in the tens of millions of ordinary Chinese people for whom the promise of revolution led instead to death from starvation, torture, or exhaustion.
Despite widespread starvation in Communist China it was rumored that the Du Boises we treated to human fetuses as the main course at the state dinner in their honor. When asked about it later, Shirley said, "Tasted like chicken to me."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:15 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 11:13 am
Despite widespread starvation in Communist China it was rumored that the Du Boises we treated to human fetuses as the main course at the state dinner in their honor. When asked about it later, Shirley said, "Tasted like chicken to me."
It is a well-known, and proven, fact that barbaric, subhuman tootsoons will eat just about anything--after all, regardless of the fact that the feral jungle savages live in one of the most advanced societies on the planet, America, they are still genetically deformed freaks-of-nature, with the roots of their heritage, ancestry, and descendancy originating from the deepest, darkest, most primitive jungles of sub-Saharan Africa.

One of the most disgusting "delicacies" among the feral, simian cannibals is a "tasty-delight" known as "ghetto lobster."
"What the heck is 'ghetto lobster'," y'all might ask?

Since you asked the question, I will provide the answer to the question: "What, exactly, is 'ghetto lobster'?" I am asked all-the-time about the definition of ghetto lobster. Hopefully, you have not just finished a meal. Here is the actual definition of ghetto lobster.

Ghetto Lobster is a true, "down-home-in-the-ghetto," subhuman, cannibalistic, savage, jungle creature delicacy.

The fattest she-boon/negress in the horde, pack, or tribe (usually weighing in at about 550-pounds to 600-pounds), grabs one of its "young-ins"--also known as a niglet, turdler, or pickaninny--strips it, and puts it in a large caldron or black pot and begins to boil it. The 550-600 pound land-whale she-boon/negress slowly-and-methodically continues turning up the heat until the water boils, thus "kilting" (aka: murdering) the niglet/turdler/pickaninny.

The grotesquely-overweight she-boon/negress continues boiling the niglet/turdler/pickaninny until its sh_it-brown skin is very, very soft to the touch. Once the niglet/turdler/pickaninny is "good-and-soft," the land-whale she-boon/negress lances it with a Kobalt five-pronged pitchfork (stolen, of course, from the local Lowe's Home Improvement store) and roughly removes it from the boiling pot, strips its skin from its body with a 10-inch, razor-sharp butcher knife (stolen from the local Walmart Superstore), and places it on a serving dish.

The boiled-to-death niglet/turdler/pickaninny is then served to a ravenous, crazed, lunatic, frothing-at-the-mouth horde of subhuman, cannibalistic, savage, primitive jungle bunnies. The niglet/turdler/pickaninny—now correctly known as "ghetto lobster"—is served with ham hocks, grits, pig's knuckles and testicles, cow's butt hole and entrails, raw carp, okra, monkey tongue, collard greens, and several bottles of Mogen David 20-20, Ripple, Boone's Farm, a case of Schlitz Malt Liquor "tall boys," and at least one case of Colt 45 Malt Liquor "tall boys." Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmm...mmm!

For EXTRA taste, the ghetto lobster is doused with barbecue sauce, Louisiana hot sauce, and Colt 45 Malt Liquor, all big-time favorite "flavor-enhancers" in the ghetto world of the bio-hazard, predatory organism pavement apes. At times, the barbaric, blue-gummed primates will substitute Picamas red hot sauce for barbecue sauce. It all depends upon which of the two the spear-chuckin', knuckle-draggin', banjo-lipped jig-a-boos are able to purchase with their monthly allotment of White-race-funded Food Stamps (or shoplift).

Whala...you now have a meal where the main dish is "ghetto lobster."

(Side Note: There are documented cases of feral, simian moulinyans murdering each other over the organs that are harvested from the ghetto lobster. The liver, kidneys, intestines, lungs, and brain (extremely tiny, of course) are delicacies among the savage jungle primates).
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:34 am

One of the Jews who first visited Mao, Sidney Rittenberg :

https://www.theatlantic.com/china/archi ... ao/282647/
The American Who Gave His Life to Chairman Mao

( I could’ve sworn I saw a picture somewhere, I think on Stormfront, of 3 communist Jews visiting Mao in China, but I can’t find it, so this was all I could come up with as a source). Also, a Sidney Shapiro was there in the early days and wrote a book called “Jews in Old China “.

BTW, White_Vengeance, that was hilarious!
Hitler was right.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:57 am

Here, I finally found the image I was looking for:

“Jews played a critical role in the founding of the Communist Party of China, and the subsequent creation and management of the People’s Republic Of China “
https://www.gtvflyers.com/wp-content/up ... 1x1024.jpg

Solomon Adler, Israel Epstein and Frank Coe, standing around commie chinaman Mao.
Get a look at Mr. Adler. Who needs the makeup department for any horror films he may have starred in.
Hitler was right.