CENSUS FACTS

Informal discussions
Victor Arminius

CENSUS FACTS

Post by Victor Arminius » Mon Jul 24, 2023 11:26 pm

I am not sure what section to put this in, but I came across a website entitled Census Quick Facts which allows you to chart diversity on a state by state or city by city basis.

Jim Mathias

Re: CENSUS FACTS

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:44 am

Considering that government lying in every conceivable way, including demographics and statistics, is becoming worse with time, can these numbers be trusted? After all, many "Hispanics" -- better known as mongrels called Mestizos -- and those mystery meats from the Middle East are lumped in with Whites in many instances. Half-breed, quadroon and octoroon White/Black mixed breeds have been noted to classify themselves as one or the other miscegenating parent's race. There is no rule nor standard the government follows to track this carefully.

Viewing statistics is fine, but a good researcher additionally would put his boots on the ground and personally explore a new living space. Also, finding a local racially conscious White might be very helpful in establishing the truth of a particular area's demographic layout.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.