If you have a little time for a movie

Informal discussions
Jim Mathias

If you have a little time for a movie

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu May 04, 2023 11:36 am

You may want to spend it on this one, Jud Suss, which had been produced in Germany during healthier times. The language spoken is German as it is the original movie, yet someone had captioned it in English. A National Vanguard correspondent had given us the link and I thought it worth sharing here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/UQcwdwAl7VAh/ You can view it free of charge so long as remains on Bitchute.

Also, a copy (on a VHS format tape) of this production was offered by National Vanguard Books (now the Cosmotheist bookstore), the publishing arm of the National Alliance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Re: If you have a little time for a movie

Post by JohnUbele » Fri May 05, 2023 2:21 am

I highly recommend people watch and share, "Jud Suss".

Fla. governor’s office praises Nazi film

"...Despite the content of a letter bearing his signature, Gov. Charlie Crist does not want to share an anti-Semitic movie with all Floridians.

Crist's office sent a letter thanking John Ubele for providing the governor with a copy of the film "Jud Suss." The film is recognized as one of history's most incendiary.

The brief thank-you note was dated June 30 and bore the governor's automated signature. It praised the Pasco County resident's thoughtfulness and generosity and said Crist would be delighted to share the DVD with the people of Florida..."

Source:
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna32134641

JohnUbele

Re: If you have a little time for a movie

Post by JohnUbele » Fri May 05, 2023 2:29 am