Nonwhites complaining about racism

Informal discussions
Supremely White

Nonwhites complaining about racism

Post by Supremely White » Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:16 pm

I’ve been seeing a number of “news “ items, wherein some foreigners from nonwhite countries come to our country and complain about racism, because of things like the strange foods they pack in their kids’ lunches for school, or others not taking too kindly to them quacking loudly in foreignese. I try to say they should assimilate when away from home, and I get some jerkoff’s backlash. I try to tell them that they should go back to their racially homogeneous country of origin and then they wouldn’t encounter racism, whereas if I visit those places, I have experienced racism. Still backlash.

I think these nonwhite foreigners enjoy having a pity party and getting their (((media))) attention.
Hitler was right.

WhiteHealer

Re: Nonwhites complaining about racism

Post by WhiteHealer » Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:59 am

It's our Zeitgeist...

WhiteHealer

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:27 am

WhiteHealer wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:59 am
It's our Zeitgeist...

WhiteHealer
That is one of those 50-cent words that should be in WB's Lexicon section.
---

zeitgeist: zahyt-gahyst, noun - the spirit of the time; the general trend of thought, feeling, or tastes characteristic of a particular period of time:

Synonyms for zeitgeist on Thesaurus.com:
climate
outlook
spirit
trend
ambience
atmosphere
disposition
feeling
flavor
inclination
leaning
milieu
movement
tendency
tenor
tone
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:53 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:16 pm
I try to say they should assimilate when away from home, and I get some jerkoff’s backlash. I try to tell them that they should go back to their racially homogeneous country of origin and then they wouldn’t encounter racism, whereas if I visit those places, I have experienced racism. Still backlash.

I think these nonwhite foreigners enjoy having a pity party and getting their (((media))) attention.
Do we want these non-Whites to try and assimilate with us? Absolutely not! As for engaging them in conversation, why bother? They only understand one language and when we Whites are in a position to do so, we will speak to them in a way they cannot fail to understand -- and we will get results. Until then, it seems wise (and is Alliance policy) to keep any interactions with non-Whites polite and minimal.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:13 pm

I’ll keep your advice and the N.A. policy in mind. It will save useless aggravation about what’s out of my hands for now.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:20 am

Supremely White wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:13 pm
I’ll keep your advice and the N.A. policy in mind. It will save useless aggravation about what’s out of my hands for now.
Thank you for bringing the topic up, many members want to know our policies (normally found in the yet to be republished Member Handbook) and need to know. That Handbook has quite a number of other, similar bits of wisdom from which members could benefit.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:30 pm

I did see an interview with a Black African female who was begging White people to come back because Black People do not know how to govern or build and maintain infrastructure. She was quite angry and animated in her pleas! She was also much more literate than her American cousins.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:31 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:30 pm
I did see an interview with a Black African female who was begging White people to come back because Black People do not know how to govern or build and maintain infrastructure. She was quite angry and animated in her pleas! She was also much more literate than her American cousins.
Our Alliance and the Cosmotheist community needs Whites to help learn to govern, be governable by our own kind, and build/maintain our own infrastructure. Others can pound sand if they can't do for themselves what they want us to do for them. We have a mighty tradition of getting things done and we should only be doing it for ourselves.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:50 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:31 am
Victor Arminius wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:30 pm
Our Alliance and the Cosmotheist community needs Whites to help learn to govern, be governable by our own kind, and build/maintain our own infrastructure. Others can pound sand if they can't do for themselves what they want us to do for them. We have a mighty tradition of getting things done and we should only be doing it for ourselves.
@Victor, re the coon, :lol:
And, @ Jim, Heil! Love the pound sand comment. 8-) I’m so sick of this noblesse oblige narrative making it seem like our Volk should play captain save a ho or some such just because these other races are lazy and inferior. Unlike the subhumans, I believe in personal accountability.
Our race has been in trouble for a while and it’s worse now more than ever with those of the synagogue of satan destroying our nations and trying to genocide our population, but even if (((they))) were out of our way, we still need to look out for our own. Charity starts at home.
The media refer to our untermench as “underprivileged “ and “disadvantaged “, but that is for their own kind to remedy.
I used to see these ads on the talmudvision, usually around Yuletide season, showing these African and brown kids, and hitting us up for donations to sponsor them. We are only responsible for sponsoring ( supporting) our own White children that we either conceive or adopt. I also never understood those who adopt nonwhite babies and kids. They breed ‘em, it’s on them to feed them.
I might feel a bit charitable to a mass sterilization campaign in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Middle East, including Israel, but if I had more dough, I’d much sooner make a more generous donation to the National Alliance, like some Supporters and Members that have been mentioned in previous editions of The Bulletin.
Hitler was right.