A True Irishman...Denis Kearney

Informal discussions
Victor Arminius

A True Irishman...Denis Kearney

Post by Victor Arminius » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:09 pm

As we approach Saint Patrick's day let us remember a true White activist as regards Denis Kearney and his campaign against Chinese immigration into California. He may have been instrumental in getting the Chinese Exclusion Act passed. He formed the Working Man's Party
PS: I am not Irish.

RCavallius

Re: A True Irishman...Denis Kearney

Post by RCavallius » Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:40 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:09 pm
Neither am I, and I don't care much for the holiday you mentioned, but if we can use it to promote the Alliance, then by all means: let's do it.
H0216

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:33 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
As we approach Saint Patrick's day let us remember a true White activist as regards Denis Kearney and his campaign against Chinese immigration into California. He may have been instrumental in getting the Chinese Exclusion Act passed. He formed the Working Man's Party

There's a whole section in, "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 2" about the Jewish role in the Chinese exclusion movement.

I have read the section along with the whole book and I found the information to be very educational.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:46 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
The rest of the story on Denis Kearney can be found in The Best of Attack! and National Vanguard tabloid, beginning on p.192. If you haven't obtained this tabloid yet, I highly recommend you do. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/t ... red-strom/

So far as I know, this article has yet to be transcribed to National Vanguard's online magazine or here on WB.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:30 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Mar 03, 2023 10:33 am
Victor Arminius wrote:

There's a whole section in, "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 2" about the Jewish role in the Chinese exclusion movement.

I have read the section along with the whole book and I found the information to be very educational.

The Jews in the Chinese Exclusion Movement

"...Samuel Gompers believed in absolute white supremacy and did not discriminate in his discrimination: Blacks, of course, were subhuman; and Mexican immigration and Mexican immigrants he decried as a "torrent of peon poison" and as "slim-legged peons with tortillas in their stomachs." But he saved some of his most shocking invective for those who comprised a third of the world's population-the people of the continent of Asia. Gompers called them "coolies," "mongolians," "asiatics," or "yellow peril," and he targeted them even before waging his corrosive campaign against the Black man. Gompers teamed with other labor officials, many of them Jewish, to fight for government policies that sought the total removal of the Asian from American soil.

At the root of Gompers' ire was the fact that the industrious and experienced Asian workers represented a formidable challenge to white economic hegemony in America. Their phenomenal success in taking advantage of the American system of capitalism had threatened to displace the white man in many areas of industry, trade, and commerce, particularly on the West Coast. Instead of encouraging the innovations and superior techniques of the Asian Americans and emulating their methods, the majority of whites simply wanted them physically removed..."

Source:
The Secret Relationship Between The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews Volume 2,
pages 364 and 365