"Special Needs" Nigger Beast Beats Down His White Female Teacher

Informal discussions
Will Williams

"Special Needs" Nigger Beast Beats Down His White Female Teacher

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:37 am

The only special need this 6'-6" 270 pound "student" deserves is to be fed to the hogs. Read and watch what passes for a high school in America these days. https://nypost.com/2023/02/24/florida-s ... do-switch/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

FolkishFreya

Re: "Special Needs" Nigger Beast Beats Down His White Female Teacher

Post by FolkishFreya » Tue Feb 28, 2023 8:39 am

I'm not surprised. Blacks are notoriously violent, they are genetically predisposed. They can't change it. Not only that, they cannot possibly ever have the brain capacity to be intelligent enough to stop themselves from such violence. It's as if wild rabid chimps are on the loose.

https://nationalvanguard.org/?s=Brainht ... g/?s=Brain
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:43 am

The worst part is that resources and systems (like IEPs) put into place for children with genuine "special needs" are then spent on these subhuman tar monsters. The result are systems stretched too thin with insufficient resources when, say, an autistic White student just needs a bit of one-on-one coaching to be able to function in a classroom environment (especially ones populated with disruptive beasts like the aforementioned coal ogre) but are otherwise able to absorb the material. The final nail in the coffin is they only hire teachers willing to pretend that the berserk pavement ape is the same as the geeky loner with Aspbergers.
H0195

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:50 pm

Although not all-inclusive--not by a long, long shot--here are a few of the many reasons why I harbor such a deep-seated hatred for all these biologically mutated savages—freaks of nature—subhuman mongrels that some people call, "negroes."

When self-loathing, negro-worshiping White cucks—both liberals and conservatives—ask how I can harbor such a deep-seated hatred for all barbaric, subhuman, feral simian moulinyans, I simply go into a long dissertation about the bloodthirsty, inhumane, cannibalistic behavior of these bio-hazard, predatory organism jungle savages. I quote the facts about tootsoon-on-White violent crime and how, since the passage of the unconstitutional Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it being signed into law by that backstabbing political hack, traitorous fake Southerner, and octaroon, Lyndon Baines Johnson, on that ignominious date of July 02, 1964, over 40,000 of our White brothers and sisters have been senselessly slaughtered and butchered, and horrifically murdered—and many even dismembered—for the simple fact that they were White.

I recount the destruction that these spear-chuckin', knuckle-draggin', blue-gummed cannibals have wrought upon America's finest cities, reducing them from inspiring, world-class, architecturally amazing megapolises into decomposing, maggot-infested, Section 8, third-world ghetto hell-holes.

I coolly, and with meticulousness, explain how the White European race has been disenfranchised and dispossessed of its very homeland, America, for the sole purpose of handing the nation to these genetically deformed, low IQ moon crickets so that the feral jungle spooks can do to America exactly what they've done to South Africa and Rhodesia—totally destroy it…reduce it to a toxic, hazardous waste land.

I further explain how we overtaxed, over-worked, over-stressed, overburdened, and overwhelmed White Europeans have been forced through exorbitant tax rates and usury to finance these barbaric, woolly-headed, simian creatures to the tune of OVER $10 trillion since mid-year 1964—forced through redistribution of wealth, which is better known as legalized theft. And for that $10 trillion "investment" we've had our nation stolen from us; our school system destroyed in every way imaginable; had our children brainwashed so thoroughly that many now worship the culture of the tootsoon more than their proud European heritage; had our European culture and society stigmatized, poisoned, and even condemned; had our pure White European gene pool poisoned for countless millennia; have been forced by our despotic federal "overlords" to live among these savage, backwards beasts; watched in horror as every month, without fail, dozens of new murders of innocent White people occur at the hands of these inhumane, maniacal, subhuman creatures; and firsthand witnessed America being reduced to just another multicultural, polyglot, third-world nation. How can I hate the buckwheats, blue-gummed moulinyans with such a deep-seated hatred? I'm so glad you asked!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.