A quick question

Informal discussions
Richard_G_603

A quick question

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:04 pm

I know this question could be sent as an email, but I thought I'd ask it here to help anyone else out in the future: How conspicuous/inconspicuous are packages like the books or the Bulletin? I want to order a few books but i don't want certain people to know my ideologies at this time (I call it discretion, some may call it cowardice) and my new roommate might get the mail before I do one day.

Will Williams

Re: A quick question

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:33 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:04 pm
I know this question could be sent as an email, but I thought I'd ask it here to help anyone else out in the future: How conspicuous/inconspicuous are packages like the books or the Bulletin? I want to order a few books but i don't want certain people to know my ideologies at this time (I call it discretion, some may call it cowardice) and my new roommate might get the mail before I do one day.
Richard, we ship orders for material in the equivalent of the proverbial "plain brown wrapper (envelope, padded mailer or box)," with no mention of either NA or Cosmotheist Books in the return address. Priority Mail costs a little more, and includes insurance should mail be lost or stolen, which practically never happens.

Discretion is smart. I wouldn't say it's cowardice to worry, but your worry is irrational unless you do not trust this roommate you have.

It sounds like you might want to find a new roommate.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Re: A quick question

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:22 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:33 pm
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:04 pm
Richard, we ship orders for material in the equivalent of the proverbial "plain brown wrapper (envelope, padded mailer or box)," with no mention of either NA or Cosmotheist Books in the return address. Priority Mail costs a little more, and includes insurance should mail be lost or stolen, which practically never happens.

Discretion is smart. I wouldn't say it's cowardice to worry, but your worry is irrational unless you do not trust this roommate you have.

It sounds like you might want to find a new roommate.
Thank you for the answer Chairman. And yes I agree. I chose expediency over quality on my selection and deal with the consequences I suppose. But you know the situation that I went through this summer and fall from my other post, so hopefully it will be fixed in a few months time.