Someting called Disqus?

Will Williams

Someting called Disqus?

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:23 pm

I don't recall ever signing up for anything like this, but received an email from the folks at Disqus today showing some rare comments I've made at other sites in the past three years. It's good they saved them because I never archive comments I've made at others' sites. I even have a screwy Disqus account number:

Will Williams
@disqus_Qfm6nb0Swn

---

---begin---
Discussion on American Renaissance 270 comments
The Late, Great City of Mayberry
Will Williams
Will Williams
a year ago
MBAchin wrote: "Of the three whites interviewed, only one — National Alliance member Will Williams — speaks for whites," is the most significant point in this article.
---

I don't know about that. I would expect to be "presented in the worst possible light" on federally-funded, anti-White PBS for daring to speak for the interests of our shrinking White majority. What's new? What is significant to me is seeing 160 comments under this 17-year-old article. Imagine what we could be doing if organized with a purpose rather than just commentating to one another about Aunt Bea and Mayberry and lamenting invasive Mestizos.

I never saw PBS's "The Divide," though its producer told me at the time that he would send me a copy. He lied. Imagine that. Nor did I never see this 2004 article by George McDaniel, an old acquaintance when we both lived in Raleigh, NC. He was AR's Webmaster back then.

It wasn't the "David Duke rally," as reported by George. I brought David in just prior to the event as a draw because of his name recognition -- it worked. We overwhelmed local law enforcement at our well-organized, peaceful protest. See a nice photo of our demonstrators here: https://whitebiocentrism.co...

There are a lot of inaccuracies in the article. I would know because I organized the anti-illegal immigration demonstration 20 years ago in "Little Mexico" aka Siler City. I was Regional Coordinator for the the National Alliance (NA) in the Carolinas at the time and we had an active Local Unit in Siler City. I have been Chairman of NA since 2014, but rumors persist that NA no longer exists. See the Wikipedia entry for NA for example.

3 View in discussion
Discussion on ABC News 254 comments
'My life as a hater': The dire warning…
Will Williams
Will Williams
Will Williams
2 years ago
I'll add that what I told Margolin when he said he wanted to come from NYC to our Tennessee National Office to interview me about the National Alliance's "renewal," and bring along his cameraman and soundman, was this, verbatim:

"Mr. Margolin, If I thought your project about the "renewal the National Alliance is enjoying," as you described it, will be a fair portrayal, I wouldn't mind a friendly interview, but we both know it will be biased, as is usual with you folks in the mainstream media. In fact it is a safe bet that you will go to the SPLC or ADL to get their points of view about how "dangerous" we are. You may use the following quote from me as Alliance Chairman if you wish:"
Of course, ABC's show was extremely biased against our organization and its founder, William Pierce. And as I also predicted, both the ADL and the SPLC quasi-official "hate" watchdogs were sourced, along with more official sourced like the FBI and Homeland Security who claim White "supremacists" are the biggest threat to America today. Pffft! Who in his right mind really believes that?

1 View in discussion
Will Williams
Will Williams
stupid-reader-says-what
2 years ago
Thanks for your message to me, stupid reader...

ABC News is as crooked as a snake. The quote I provided to Josh Margolin, ABC's "Chief Investigator," in writing, is not what appeared in the article or on thenetworks's Live Stream show. Here it is:

We in the National Alliance believe that our race is worth preserving, To accomplish that we, as racial separatists simply advocate geographic separation of the races by whatever means it takes. Many Whites will choose to continue living in a multi-racial society. That's all right. Call it exercising our freedom of association with our own. There can be no so-called White supremacy when we are not in the same space as non-Whites.
I notice ABC redacted our National Alliance contact information from stickers that were shown. Why is that? Does ABC fear some White person might look up natalldotcom on his computer to find what we actually have to say instead of what ABC says we say? Some of what ABC says I have said I never said. Crooked, crooked, crooked.

1 View in discussion
Discussion on www.bitchute.com 2 comments
Dr. William Pierce - Waco: Criminals…
Will Williams
Will Williams
2 years ago
Dr. Pierce tells America the truth here about Waco that Jew-controlled media and the government lied about and covered up. This should be required viewing by every White American school child.

2 View in discussion
Discussion on Russia Insider 251 comments
The Beast That Has Controlled…
Will Williams
Will Williams
2 years ago
It is edifying to discover this site and see the words of William Pierce from 50 years ago having such influence on generations that followed his. I have bookmarked Russian Insider and hope readers here will visit NationalVanguard.org, the online magazine of the organization Dr. Pierce founded around the time he wrote this article about Jewish media control. Some of you will join our Alliance. Its membership is not restricted to America but is open to Whites wherever they reside. My wife is Russian and we intend to build a most between my people in White America and hers in White Russia -W.W.W. National Alliance Chairman

2 View in discussion
Discussion on Mediaite 9374 comments
Trump Spends Labor Day Morning…
Will Williams
Will Williams
3 years ago
Trump is a few years late, pointing out who controls mass media. National Review featured "Who Rules America? in a recent article: https://archive.is/Td8tR Published 16 August, here: https://www.nationalreview....

1 View in discussion
Discussion on openDemocracy 3 comments
Cultic milieus and the extreme right
Will Williams
Will Williams
3 years ago
William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance... developed an alternate faith he called Cosmotheism, explained in a series of essays still available from the website of the National Alliance (www.natall.com) which sought to offer people ‘a New Consciousness’. Part of the lived experience... for Pierce, was to develop a more profound understanding of one’s place within the cosmos, while rejecting the worldview of Judeo-Christianity.
There is little that's more cultish than Judeo-Christianity. Buzz terms "neo-Nazi" and "white supremacist" are removed from Paul Jackson's quote for clarity, without smearing Dr. Pierce, founder of both Cosmotheism and the National Alliance -- neither of which is either "hard right" nor "hard left." As current Chairman of the National Alliance I'm waiting for Jeffrey Kaplan -- the so-called expert in both neo-Nazism and White supremacy -- to write his book about the cultish milieu of Jewish supremacy.

1 View in discussion
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ