Will Williams

Coming soon to a neaghborhood near you

Post by Will Williams » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:28 pm

North Carolina Power Outages Caused
by Gunfire at Substations, Officials Say

New York Times - © John Nagy/The Pilot, via Associated Press
4 December, 2022

It is going to be very, very, very dark and chilly tonight

About 45,000 people in a central North Carolina county remained without electricity Sunday afternoon after two electric substations were damaged by gunfire the night before in what officials called an “intentional” attack.

The outages across Moore County, roughly 90 miles east of Charlotte, began just after 7 p.m. on Saturday, the Moore County Sheriff’s Office said. Officials said the power could be out until as late as Thursday.

At a news conference on Sunday, the Moore County sheriff, Ronnie Fields, said that the attack appeared targeted, but did not provide further details on a motive or suspect. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation were also looking into the attack, he said.

The county declared a state of emergency on Sunday afternoon, including a curfew starting at 9 p.m. on Sunday lasting to 5 a.m. on Monday It was not clear if the curfew would be extended. State Senator Tom McInnis cited below-freezing temperatures and dark roads for the need for the curfew.

“It is going to be very, very, very dark, and it’s going to be chilly tonight,” he said at the news conference. “And we don’t need to have anyone out on the streets — that is the reason for our curfew this evening.”

The senator said the gunfire that damaged the electrical equipment was a “terrible act, and it appears to be intentional, willful and malicious.”....
---

More here from Jewish newspaper: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/north ... ials-say/a
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Coming soon to a neaghborhood near you

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:28 pm
North Carolina Power Outages Caused
by Gunfire at Substations, Officials Say

New York Times - © John Nagy/The Pilot, via Associated Press
4 December, 2022

It is going to be very, very, very dark and chilly tonight

About 45,000 people in a central North Carolina county remained without electricity Sunday afternoon after two electric substations were damaged by gunfire the night before in what officials called an “intentional” attack.

The outages across Moore County, roughly 90 miles east of Charlotte, began just after 7 p.m. on Saturday, the Moore County Sheriff’s Office said. Officials said the power could be out until as late as Thursday.

At a news conference on Sunday, the Moore County sheriff, Ronnie Fields, said that the attack appeared targeted, but did not provide further details on a motive or suspect. The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation were also looking into the attack, he said.

The county declared a state of emergency on Sunday afternoon, including a curfew starting at 9 p.m. on Sunday lasting to 5 a.m. on Monday It was not clear if the curfew would be extended. State Senator Tom McInnis cited below-freezing temperatures and dark roads for the need for the curfew.

“It is going to be very, very, very dark, and it’s going to be chilly tonight,” he said at the news conference. “And we don’t need to have anyone out on the streets — that is the reason for our curfew this evening.”

The senator said the gunfire that damaged the electrical equipment was a “terrible act, and it appears to be intentional, willful and malicious.”....
---

More here from Jewish newspaper: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/north ... ials-say/a
Moore County, North Carolina, situated approximately 90 miles east of Charlotte, is located in the far eastern segment of North Carolina--approximately halfway between Charlotte and Raleigh--in the geographical area of the state affectionately known as "black Carolina" by people who don't have the honesty and courage to "call a spade a spade" (and I use that term both figuratively and literally). The single-best term for "black Carolina" is "nigger Carolina"--and, yes, I know that I am not permitted to use the most correct noun available in the English language--nigger--to call negroes what they REALLY should be called: niggers. The usage of the noun "nigger" in this post was due to the fact that I was emphasizing a point; and, from a realistic and practical standpoint, it is this: the state of North Carolina should rightfully be carved into two states: Western (or West) Carolina and Eastern (or East) Carolina. West[ern] Carolina's demographic is distinctly White European-American; while East[ern] Carolina's demographic, although not 100% negro, is nevertheless densely populated with the welfare-collectin', predatory organism pavement apes.

Although, of course, mere speculation on my part, I feel that so heinous an act of vandalism could only be devised in the microscopic brains and enfeebled, non-functioning minds of subhuman negroes. So, it really comes as no surprise that "intentional gunfire damaged electrical equipment beyond repair" in a geographic location in far eastern North Carolina. This is most likely subhuman primate negroes doing what negroes always do: wantonly destroying everything in which the feral simian savages come into contact. In a healthy, sane, racially-conscious society someone in authority would speak openly and honestly to the innocent people who are effected the most, and the worst, by this wanton destruction of electrical equipment: the poorer Appalachian Whites who, perhaps through no fault of their own, are forced to live among, and side-by-side with, these barbaric, subhuman, cannibalistic, savage negro creatures.

Should the perpetrators be apprehended--and I stake my claim that the perpetrator(s) is a/are bio-hazard, genetically deformed cannibal(s)--the authorities will cover up the race (i.e., actually "species," because negroes do not qualify as a "race"; they fail to meet even the basic, fundamental genetic and hereditary requirements to be classified a "race") as authorities all over America ALWAYS do when the criminals are negroes; they'll simply state something along this line: "Three [or however many] Individuals Taken Into Custody in Arrest for Criminal Damage to Electrical Property in Moore County, North Carolina."

For those who know that America is in her end times, and who are serious about living off-the-grid, this incident is just one more that should compel pro-White activists and White Nationalists to stop relying upon America's archaic, rapidly-failing electrical grid. Yes, I know that in this particular case the electrical outage was the result of intentional and wanton destruction of electrical equipment caused by gunfire. Irrespective of that fact, America's electrical grids have not kept pace with the incredible demand for electricity placed upon them. Sooner-or-later there will be wholesale "electrical shedding" (also known as "load shedding") of the electrical grids as is done routinely in South Africa.

I have a very, very dear White friend--and a staunch White Nationalist--who lives in Southbroom, South Africa, and she routinely reports to me how the indolent, extremely-low-IQ negro "government" in her one-time wonderful White European nation of South Africa has allowed everything--and not just South Africa's electrical grids--to fall into such a state of abysmal disrepair that "electrical shedding" is now the norm, and not just the exception to the rule.

Looking into my crystal ball--and looking into the future--I saw the unavoidable fact that America's electrical grids, like just about everything else in America, will eventually fail due to "poor" (i.e., non-White), far-from-commonsensical leadership in this rapidly-collapsing nation. The abysmally horrible leadership in America is more focused on propagating race-mixing, miscegenation, multiculturalism, and forced racial integration than it is upon much more pressing and imperative matters--matters such as infrastructure, the electrical grids, the White European-American race who built this nation, and the future of the nation as a whole.

Sensing the impending failure of America's electrical grids--it is unavoidable--several years ago I put my entire house on a Generac Whole House, 22KWatt, WiFi Generator, with a 250-ampere transfer switch and service. With my 250 gallon propane tank on the rear of my property, if I use the propane conservatively, I can run my entire house and three-car garage for approximately six months. It is now one less thing about which I need be concerned, because of the looming and almost-certain-probability of total breakdown of society, followed by complete civil unrest, followed by the inevitable racial Civil War that will follow, as these horrifically cataclysmic events always have in EVERY nation stricken with the poison and rot of multiculturalism--the malignant disease of multiculturalism that will spell the death knell for America.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Re: Coming soon to a neaghborhood near you

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:09 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:08 pm
The single-best term for "black Carolina" is "nigger Carolina"--and, yes, I know that I am not permitted to use the most correct noun available in the English language--nigger--to call negroes what they REALLY should be called: niggers.
No one is prohibiting you from the use of the term "nigger," White Vengeance. I did comment to you privately about this by requesting you tone it down and yet you want to make this molehill of a suggestion into a mountain of "Look at me, I'm being oppressed through censorship" through false premises. I'd say this privately, but you have chosen to make it public and so a public response is necessary now.

Again I request that you improve your writing by avoiding the fetishization of words; also, I would appreciate a cessation of digs at moderator's attempts to keep things respectful and a 'made for family viewing' atmosphere here. Thanks.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.