OTTO DICKEL

Informal discussions
Victor Arminius

OTTO DICKEL

Post by Victor Arminius » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:55 am

I understand that at one time there was a revolt of certain NS officials who tried to replace Hitler with Otto Dickel. Now Dickel was a university professor and one of the few who could rival Hitler as regards oratory. He also had a bestseller at the time called The Resurgence of the West. (Circa 1921) I would love to have an English version of that! Perhaps KAS can do an ADV on him!

RCavallius

Re: OTTO DICKEL

Post by RCavallius » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:36 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:55 am
I understand that at one time there was a revolt of certain NS officials who tried to replace Hitler with Otto Dickel. Now Dickel was a university professor and one of the few who could rival Hitler as regards oratory. He also had a bestseller at the time called The Resurgence of the West. (Circa 1921) I would love to have an English version of that! Perhaps KAS can do an ADV on him!
I think Kevin usually tries to keep the ADVs focused on more immediately relevant content, but this certainly sounds like an interesting topic.

I've heard of the book you named, but I haven't read it.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 am

Victor Arminius wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:55 am
Why? What should we have learned from Otto Dickel?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:39 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:46 am
What should we have learned from Otto Dickel?
That he was an also-ran. That Hitler was the bona fide leader of the German people and that he prevailed over Mr. Dickel and others because he had what it took to turn things around for his people.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ