Hello Everyone.

Informal discussions
Richard_G_603

Hello Everyone.

Post by Richard_G_603 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:12 pm

Hello WBC, it's been a few months since i've been here, and I suppose I just wanted to reach out to this community.
Long timers to the forums might remember that I had been at odds with my wife over my beleifs in WN and cosmotheism, and things finally fell through for us when I took a promotion at my job a few months ago and started working 60+ hours a week, and we ended up separating. It hit me a lot harder than I thought it would and I ended up with a drinking problem for a good month or two. I pulled myself together and put down the bottle, and just doubled down on work, only to end up burnt out and broken by my company constantly demanding better profit margins that I honestly beleive are realistic for my store to put in place. So I ended up quitting and am in the process of finding a new job, I'm living alone as my wife left with our daughter to take another apartment, and I honestly feel like I don't even know what I beleive any more friends.
The white man, the european, the aryan, is a warrior, a man of strength and resolve, of iron will and determination, and I feel like I have none of those things left anymore. I feel broken and useless to my people. I can't even get my own life together right now, how am I of any use to our people's fight and struggle? How can I look at the towering endurance of Dr. Peirce and Chairman Williams, as well as Mr. Strom, and say I want to stand by their side and fight in their cause when right now it's a damned fight to not swallow a bottle of scotch every day.
I feel like I let the Alliance down and our people down as well.
I guess i'm here asking for maybe some inspiration from the brave fighting men and women of the NA to get me back on track and climbing the upward spiral again.

Will Williams

Re: Hello Everyone.

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:04 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:12 pm
Hello WBC, it's been a few months since i've been here, and I suppose I just wanted to reach out to this community.
Long timers to the forums might remember that I had been at odds with my wife over my beleifs in WN and cosmotheism, and things finally fell through for us when I took a promotion at my job a few months ago and started working 60+ hours a week, and we ended up separating. It hit me a lot harder than I thought it would and I ended up with a drinking problem for a good month or two. I pulled myself together and put down the bottle, and just doubled down on work, only to end up burnt out and broken by my company constantly demanding better profit margins that I honestly beleive are realistic for my store to put in place. So I ended up quitting and am in the process of finding a new job, I'm living alone as my wife left with our daughter to take another apartment, and I honestly feel like I don't even know what I beleive any more friends.
The white man, the european, the aryan, is a warrior, a man of strength and resolve, of iron will and determination, and I feel like I have none of those things left anymore. I feel broken and useless to my people. I can't even get my own life together right now, how am I of any use to our people's fight and struggle? How can I look at the towering endurance of Dr. Peirce and Chairman Williams, as well as Mr. Strom, and say I want to stand by their side and fight in their cause when right now it's a damned fight to not swallow a bottle of scotch every day.
I guess i'm here asking for maybe some inspiration from the brave fighting men and women of the NA to get me back on track and climbing the upward spiral again.

Thanks for letting us in on your life, Richard. There's not much we can do for you except be here when you need friends. We have things in common with you. I have "burned out" before myself but always got through it.

We all have low points in our lives and we usually come back, often stronger. Wives and jobs these days come and go but I expect that not being with your daughter is your biggest disappointment; if so, work on that as a goal. Your clash with your wife over religion was a big deal, and now it's with your job. Look at these as temporary setbacks.

Concentrate on having your parental right to your daughter enforced. You do have rights and you may need to retain legal help. Mrs. G may well play the "race card" in a custody battle. That's a weak hand; your beliefs are defensible -- especially as you were once a devoted Christian minister -- and should be immaterial in such a case. Read Which Way Western Man? to reinforce your convictions. A good attorney can get around that nonsense and show you are a sober, deserving dad.

You've gotten through your bout with alcohol. Value your sobriety; It's empowering. Get a job and do less than "doubling down" to please your employer. Learn from that experience. Keeping busy is important, and doing so at something you actually enjoy doing helps. You'll make new friends who will be supportive.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:18 pm

Mrs. G may well play the "race card" in a custody battle. That's a weak hand;

I've been down this road, and yes my membership in the National Alliance was used against me in court, and commented upon unfavorably by the judge in his written decision. Will is right, get a lawyer and discuss this. One's beliefs should not be on trial in custody court, and ought to be fought before going to court. My failure was to allow the topic to get in the record, it plays upon a judge's own belief system.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:40 pm

Hello Richard,

These are hard times we are living in and getting harder every year. I can't tell you how people I know personally that have left a job they liked to take a job for more money only to find out now that they are miserable with their choice. Employers now days are expecting more hours out of their existing employees to make up for the short fall in employees that they can't hire because the government since COVID has given money to people to stay home. That continues to this day. So existing employees have to kill themselves at work to make the operation functional. I experience that every month at my job. Fortunately I quit drinking over two years and it was the best choice I ever made. Sound like you knew the right choice was to set that bag of rocks down and don't drag it around with you. I can relate to the marital tension on beliefs. However, I am attempting to employ psychology to see what gains I can make, and I have seen some changes in her on certain topics. So I'll keep working on that. As far as what you believe. There is one thing in all our lives that is immutable and that is our race. We are here for you, so don't give up on us. I have had my dark days on beliefs and that is a natural process, all the pieces still fit and that is what keeps me grounded to race and active for the NA. You will find a new job and brighter days always come. Remember that. It easy to defeat ourselves mentally, but the strong, no matter how many times they fall, they always pick themselves up and keep going. I know you'll do the same. Your daughter will always be your daughter and she will always love you, spend as much quality time as you can with her and connect.

I hope you find something in all these responses that is useful...stay strong.

WhiteHealer

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:45 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:12 pm
Your last line tells me you are on your way back up, RG. If you get regular exercise, stay off the sauce, and spend every moment you can with your daughter, you will be doing your duty to the Life Force.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:13 am

Thank you all for the encouragement. Especially you Chairman Williams, I have the utmost respect for you and I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

I felt ashamed to have fell the way I did, like maybe I was no better than the "Joe Six Packs" Doctor Peirce spoke of. I'm now determined not to live that way again, and never feel like I'm an embarrassment to my people and our cause.
I just secured a new job, next step is finding a better place to live, and I think I will be well and truly back on track. in probably 2 or 3 months I will have my finances sorted back out again, and I think I will be finally submitting my application for membership and starting to contribute to our people's cause with my time and energy rather than a millionaire's bank account.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Dec 01, 2022 3:14 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:13 am
Thank you all for the encouragement. Especially you Chairman Williams, I have the utmost respect for you and I appreciate your kind words and encouragement.

I felt ashamed to have fell the way I did, like maybe I was no better than the "Joe Six Packs" Doctor Peirce spoke of. I'm now determined not to live that way again, and never feel like I'm an embarrassment to my people and our cause.
I just secured a new job, next step is finding a better place to live, and I think I will be well and truly back on track. in probably 2 or 3 months I will have my finances sorted back out again, and I think I will be finally submitting my application for membership and starting to contribute to our people's cause with my time and energy rather than a millionaire's bank account.

I would suggest writing a monthly budget and trying to follow it. There are a lot of budget templates and worksheets online. I've attached a sample budget image to this post. I hope it will be helpful to you.

I wish you the very best.
Attachments
English Language Budget.jpg
English Language Budget.jpg (176.54 KiB) Viewed 830 times

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:33 am

Here is another suggestion; I've been using it for years, and it helps me to identify areas where I might be needlessly squandering money. Take a simple legal pad--a single-ruled 8-inch X 5-inch white pad--and every single time you make a purchase, regardless of how large or insignificant, when you return home enter the name of the merchandiser where you made a purchase, what is was that you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the amount of the purchase. This allows you to instantly see when, where, and--most importantly--HOW you are spending your funds.

Since retiring from the workforce, I live on a meagerly pittance; it is nowhere near the amount I earned while toiling in the trenches as a wage and compensation slave. Regardless of the insignificant amount of compensation I receive each month, I am never in debt. I simply refuse to allow that to happen. By using my simple entry system, in a moment's notice I can pull out my trusty legal pad and review each-and-every purchase I've made for days, weeks, months, and even years. When you fill one legal pad, start another, fresh legal pad. And, if you are incredibly meticulous, you can purchase a simple Sterilite plastic latch box--a seven-quart latch box will work, and Sterilite plastic latch boxes can be purchased from your local Walmart Superstore (or equivalent)--and store your legal pads in the latch box for safekeeping. I know that, when first starting, this might seem like a mundane, tedious, and even unnecessary chore. However, once you get into the habit it becomes second-nature; and the minuscule amount of time you use making simple entries into your legal pads will easily be offset by the the benefit you gain from tracking and managing your funds.

As for writing personal checks, each time I write a check I automatically enter the name of the company/name of the person to whom I wrote the check, the reason I wrote the check, the amount, and the date on which I wrote the check. I am meticulous about NEVER failing to IMMEDIATELY make these entries into a check transaction register.

Finally, I rarely, if ever, use credit cards. I use credit cards ONLY when there are no other options for completing a certain transaction. If I must use "plastic," them most often I'll resort to using a debit card. And those times are rare!

These simple methods have allowed me to have total control over my finances, and I am far from a wealthy man.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:17 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:33 am
Here is another suggestion; I've been using it for years, and it helps me to identify areas where I might be needlessly squandering money. Take a simple legal pad--a single-ruled 8-inch X 5-inch white pad--and every single time you make a purchase, regardless of how large or insignificant, when you return home enter the name of the merchandiser where you made a purchase, what is was that you purchased, the date of the purchase, and the amount of the purchase. This allows you to instantly see when, where, and--most importantly--HOW you are spending your funds.

Since retiring from the workforce, I live on a meagerly pittance; it is nowhere near the amount I earned while toiling in the trenches as a wage and compensation slave. Regardless of the insignificant amount of compensation I receive each month, I am never in debt. I simply refuse to allow that to happen. By using my simple entry system, in a moment's notice I can pull out my trusty legal pad and review each-and-every purchase I've made for days, weeks, months, and even years. When you fill one legal pad, start another, fresh legal pad. And, if you are incredibly meticulous, you can purchase a simple Sterilite plastic latch box--a seven-quart latch box will work, and Sterilite plastic latch boxes can be purchased from your local Walmart Superstore (or equivalent)--and store your legal pads in the latch box for safekeeping. I know that, when first starting, this might seem like a mundane, tedious, and even unnecessary chore. However, once you get into the habit it becomes second-nature; and the minuscule amount of time you use making simple entries into your legal pads will easily be offset by the the benefit you gain from tracking and managing your funds.

As for writing personal checks, each time I write a check I automatically enter the name of the company/name of the person to whom I wrote the check, the reason I wrote the check, the amount, and the date on which I wrote the check. I am meticulous about NEVER failing to IMMEDIATELY make these entries into a check transaction register.

Finally, I rarely, if ever, use credit cards. I use credit cards ONLY when there are no other options for completing a certain transaction. If I must use "plastic," them most often I'll resort to using a debit card. And those times are rare!

These simple methods have allowed me to have total control over my finances, and I am far from a wealthy man.
Good advice for those who want to keep careful track of expenditures.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:37 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:33 am

Since retiring from the workforce, I live on a meagerly pittance; it is nowhere near the amount I earned while toiling in the trenches as a wage and compensation slave. Regardless of the insignificant amount of compensation I receive each month, I am never in debt. I simply refuse to allow that to happen. By using my simple entry system, in a moment's notice I can pull out my trusty legal pad and review each-and-every purchase I've made for days, weeks, months, and even years. When you fill one legal pad, start another, fresh legal pad...

Good advice. It reminded me of our first president's similar record-keeping and control of debt, both personal and for the new nation. I found this, that says much about his character:

---

t was important to [George Washington] that he pay his debts, though he wasn't as fastidious about collecting debts. He was known for forgiving debts or just forgetting. He actually didn't forget that he made them. He just didn't ask for the money back. And the very first item in his will was, "All my debts, of which there are few and none of magnitude, are to be punctually and speedily paid." He wanted to make sure that one of the first things that his executors did was to pay off his debts.

So he didn't like personal debt and he didn't like America's debt. One of the great achievements of his presidency was limiting the debt that the colonies incurred during the war, which according to Professor Ed Lengel was estimated to be [adjusted for inflation] in the trillions. But with the help of Alexander Hamilton they were able to pay off all that debt within six years.

Another reason he was eventually able to pull himself out of debt is that he paid more attention to his finances; in particular, keeping good records. All kinds of different records. All kinds of different ledgers. He had a little book with him that he would write down all of his expenses and at the end of every day he would review the day's ledgers and sign off on them...

In the first inauguration speech, he once again said, "Don't pay me a salary," but then Congress voted to pay him $25,000 which at the time was 2% of the federal budget.

Most of his papers exist at the Library of Congress. When the Library of Congress put all his ledgers, and journals, and account books and everything together [all his financial paperwork], it filled 34 volumes. He was pretty good at keeping track of things. In fact, the only significant documents about his life that don't exist are the letters that Martha and he wrote to each other. She burned most of them after he died.

[S]he said, "I had to share him with the rest of the world most of his life. This part I want to keep private."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ