Twenty years ago today, 23 July 2002, we lost the man...

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Twenty years ago today, 23 July 2002, we lost the man...

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:32 pm

... William Luther Pierce, our mentor, arguably the greatest man of the second half of the twentieth century.

Is he dead forever?

That question has been tossed around on the large, big tent pro-White Stormfront forum since 2007 in the topic titled Is Dr. William Pierce Dead Forever?, here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t44351 ... st15801290

Alliance members are invited to join in the conversation there, as I did this week, and introduce new Whites who are looking for solutions, to the teachings of Dr. Pierce:

---

07-17-2022
Originally Posted by edwardian102
If I could I would like to resurrect Dr. Pierce and promote him for the Presidency...

[My response:]
Pierce will not be resurrected, though his teachings live on through his followers. Pierce was a statesman and cared not for politicians. He knew we would never vote our way out of the mess we're in with democracy and the electoral process.

If nominated, he would not accept; if elected, he would not serve.

Quote:
... [S]ecession ism is lurking on the horizon...[/quote]

On that he would have agreed with you, but first must come racial separation -- not failed segregation or apartheid, but determined geographical racial separation. Read his plan for the future of our race and forget political solutions: What is the National Alliance? | National Alliance
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Re: Twenty years ago today, 23 July 2002, we lost the man...

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:00 pm

He is not dead forever, he is not even dead today. Yes, the body and consciousness of Dr. Peirce are no longer here in our presence; the functions of these two things has ceased for 20 years now. And we call this death. But there is a second death, a greater death, a truer death that men must face, and that is the last time someone will speak your name, honor your memory, and think on who you were as a person during your short time upon this earth. This second death is the fate of most of us, as even our descendants will forget us in time, few are known past their great grand children.

But a man, a hero, a paragon like Pierce, who lived as a martyr for his people because of his profound love for them and endured that hardship with unshakeable resolve and iron will, will never know the second death. He has transcended his earthly coil in death to become something greater than he ever could have been in life, a legend, a symbol, an ideal. Though he believed in no afterlife, he has life eternal in this form. He will now live in the hearts of our people eternally as a man who singlehandedly shaped the entire course of human destiny, no different than Alexander and Caesar, or Plato and Socrates. His words and deeds will be written on the hearts and minds of all our people to come, and by that he will live on eternal in those hearts and minds. So long as a single son of the North and a single daughter of Europa draw breath and understand their place in the Creator's divine will of self realization, Dr. William Pierce will not die.

He has become a part of the racial consciousness of our people, part of our race soul, so long as European man lives, so to does Pierce. His word's and ideas will guide us through this treacherous period in which we find ourselves, until, once again, our race stands as the unquestioned masters of this world. Then he will guide us forward as we seed the stars with our life and beauty, spreading far and wide as we guarantee our racial survival. Finally, what he has taught us will guide us not just as we master our world, but as we master ourselves and climb the spiral stairs of our genetic manifest destiny from the men we are today, to the Higher-man we will be tomorrow, to the godhood that is our purpose. And in that godhood will be the life, the words and deeds, of Dr. William Luther Pierce, eternal and undying.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:07 am

Richard_G_603, thank you for that most excellent tribute to a remarkable and great man. The fame of Dr.Pierce’s deeds will travel with White man on his quest to become Higher Man and beyond.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:05 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:07 am
Richard_G_603, thank you for that most excellent tribute to a remarkable and great man. The fame of Dr.Pierce’s deeds will travel with White man on his quest to become Higher Man and beyond.
Yes, thanks for that, Richard.

Since I can now start on the July NA BULLETIN, I think I'll put your words in it for our members who don't come on our little WB forum. We should honor our Founder on the 20th anniversary of his death. We honor his 9/11 birthdate each year, but 20 years ago we lost him and that is worth noting.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:36 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:05 am
C.E. Whiteoak wrote:

Since I can now start on the July NA BULLETIN, I think I'll put your words in it for our members who don't come on our little WB forum. We should honor our Founder on the 20th anniversary of his death. We honor his 9/11 birthdate each year, but 20 years ago we lost him and that is worth noting.
That's an honor and a privilege Chair Williams, thank you very much for that! I know it's reserved for members and financial supporters generally, but could I request a copy mailed to me if you go ahead in using it? I completely understand if not.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:36 am
Will Williams wrote:
C.E. Whiteoak wrote:

That's an honor and a privilege Chair Williams, thank you very much for that! I know it's reserved for members and financial supporters generally, but could I request a copy mailed to me if you go ahead in using it? I completely understand if not.
You would get every month's Bulletin by joining us, Richard. Not only that, but the commitment you would be showing would put you in the company of those who are dedicated to actually contributing something to save our race. Our goals of creating a revolutionary infrastructure can only be done by those who add their strength to ours.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:10 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 am
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
C.E. Whiteoak wrote:

You would get every month's Bulletin by joining us, Richard. Not only that, but the commitment you would be showing would put you in the company of those who are dedicated to actually contributing something to save our race. Our goals of creating a revolutionary infrastructure can only be done by those who add their strength to ours.
I more than understand Jim, and I would love to do so, but my current circumstances make it a very difficult decision, more or less choosing between my wife and more importantly daughter or the alliance, as my wife has threatened divorce if I join, with the added statement "how friendly will custody courts be to a white supremacist, neo-nazi"

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:49 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:10 pm
I more than understand Jim, and I would love to do so, but my current circumstances make it a very difficult decision, more or less choosing between my wife and more importantly daughter or the alliance, as my wife has threatened divorce if I join, with the added statement "how friendly will custody courts be to a white supremacist, neo-nazi"
Is there a way you can talk to her, and just explain what you believe, and why? If she has no understanding of race and its relevance to human life, then it's perfectly natural for her to oppose you. But, if you educate her a bit, she may come around.

Or is that not the case?
H0216

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:58 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:49 pm
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Is there a way you can talk to her, and just explain what you believe, and why? If she has no understanding of race and its relevance to human life, then it's perfectly natural for her to oppose you. But, if you educate her a bit, she may come around.

Or is that not the case?
I don't want to derail this important thread with personal issues any further, so I'll DM you RC.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:36 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:45 am
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Will Williams wrote:

Ah! Playing the ol' "race card." :roll: What a revolting predicament, Richard. If my wife ever gave me an ol' tomato like that, child or not, she would be shown the door and I could live in peace with myself and with my new, like-minded family.

Our Cosmotheist Church and its Founder who you hold in such high regard are defensible, neither "neo-Nazi" nor "White supremacist." Neither is our National Alliance to be smeared by those terms for that matter. Yes, our Cosmotheist Community is both racial and spiritual. So what? So are other communities such as Judaism and the Nation of Islam. Should women in those communities threaten their men with the race card, using courts to take away the father's children, how would that play out in custody court? That is, if such an underhanded threat should ever make it into a custody court. :twisted:

Provide me privately with a valid address, perhaps a POB, so the muzzling Mrs. G. will not intercept and destroy your mail, and I'll mail the July BULLETIN. We send the BULLETIN in a plain, unmarked security envelope.

I predict that you'll influence your daughter with your Nature-based, reality-grounded, common sensical and logical beliefs in the long run over Mrs. G's superstitious, otherworldly and spooky Jewish Bible stories. Having previously been a Christian minister you know how to argue against that nonsense.