Informal discussions
Jim Mathias

They're still slowly collapsing

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:04 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/confidenc ... =ZeroHedge
Confidence in US Media, Government, Justice System Collapsing: Poll
By Matthew Vadum
July 11, 2022 Updated: July 11, 2022

Americans’ confidence in major U.S. institutions—including government and the media—is in a state of collapse, falling to an average of just 27 percent across all categories, according to the latest national poll released by Gallup.

Only the military and small business still enjoy the confidence of a majority of Americans.

Although public belief in institutions has been weak for most of the past 15 years, the 27 percent average for all categories is the lowest recorded by Gallup.

The company began measuring confidence in institutions in 1973 and has done so each year since 1993.

<snip>

In the new Gallup survey, Americans expressed less confidence in institutions than they did a year ago, with significant declines in 11 of the 16 categories examined—and no improvements for any of the institutions.

The biggest drops were in the presidency as an institution—as opposed to the job performance of the current president—and the Supreme Court.

Confidence in the presidency is now at 23 percent, which is 15 percentage points lower than in 2021.

The Supreme Court came in at 25 percent, down 11 points since 2021. The survey was completed before the court rendered landmark rulings on gun rights and abortion, decisions that have proven controversial.

Confidence in Congress came in at just 7 percent, down from 12 percent a year ago.

The figures for the presidency, Congress, and the Supreme Court were record Gallup lows.

Five other institutions’ ratings plunged to record lows.

The church and organized religion weighed in at 31 percent, down from 37 percent. Newspapers scored 16 percent, falling from 21 percent. The criminal justice system got 14 percent, after rating 20 percent. Big business came in at 14 percent, falling from 18 percent. The police garnered 45 percent after the 51 percent figure a year ago.

Large technology companies weighed in at 26 percent, down from 29 percent. Gallup has been measuring confidence in this category for only three years.

Small business and the military still enjoyed the confidence of a majority of Americans, despite slipping support. Small business came in at 68 percent, down from 70 percent in 2021. The military had a confidence level of 64 percent, which is lower than the previous 69 percent figure.

Confidence in the medical system was at 38 percent, down from 44 percent. The figure for public schools was 28 percent, down from 32 percent. Banks scored 27 percent, a drop from 33 percent. Confidence in organized labor remained steady at 28 percent.

Confidence in television news was down to 11 percent from 16 percent in the 2021 survey.

The new annual survey was carried out by telephone in the first three weeks of June. The respondents were 1,015 adults in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Your average White participates in these surveys as well, although data for their thoughts wasn't researched nor expressed here. Everyone is losing confidence as they can see the old institutions failing. Decades ago, Dr. Pierce could see the cracks and the breakdowns that had begun and expanded during his lifetime. It's snowballing.

There's no turning back to the System, folks. What we're doing now in building our own institutions and communities anew is the only way forward for those of us who see that cooperative organized activities provide us our best chance of survival. I'm expecting the System and those they manipulate to get desperate and increasingly violent towards all Whites. It's important we stay out of the way of that as well as we can.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Re: They're still slowly collapsing

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:04 pm
https://www.theepochtimes.com/confidenc ... =ZeroHedge
I'm expecting the System and those they manipulate to get desperate and increasingly violent towards all Whites. It's important we stay out of the way of that as well as we can. [/size]
I agree. We don't have the means to win a prolonged fight against our enemies, yet. I was just talking to someone this morning about being discreet and staying out of the way. This is hard to do, at least for me, because I don't like hiding in the shadows or even being perceived as someone who does that, but I know that at this stage of the struggle we have to be very prudent.

Personally, I try to find a good balance between being open about who I am and still flying somewhat under the radar. All of my attempts at recruiting so far have been one-on-one, although I do intend to launch some public campaigns in the future. I'm a firm believer, though, that discreet, productive work which brings about solid gains over time is more valuable than flashy 'activitism' which may seem really good at first, but in the end produces only transitory results.
H0216

Richard_G_603

Re: They're still slowly collapsing

Post by Richard_G_603 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:09 pm

I was having a similar discussion the other day with a friend of mine who is not the least bit racially conscious, and is an extreme libertarian individualist, bordering on Anarcho-capitalist, and interestingly enough we both agreed that at the current rate if disillusionment with the system by the masses and the growing tension as each side drifts further from "center" and begins to radicalize more and more, there is only two possibly fates for the united states, one a little more optimistic than the other.
The "optimistic" outlook is a soviet style collapse, with a break-up of the uniting federal government into smaller units (states and regions) that can manage themselves and their populations easier than the too-large-government trying to maintain control over too many opposing factions.
The "pessimistic" outlook (and the one I consider far more likely) is a balkans type situation, with a violent breakup as various groups fight to establish territory and secure resources for their population and various ideologies.