Wm Pierce's Thoughts on 4 July

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Wm Pierce's Thoughts on 4 July

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:27 pm

Alliance members should read this: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/07/th ... of-july-3/

Since I am a veteran of one of this country's ill-advised foreign wars, the VFW fellows here in Mountain City invited me to ride on their float in the local July 4th parade. I took a pass and worked most of the day trying to pull the already late June National Alliance BULLETIN together, since that's important and the parade is not. Our National Alliance staff worked through the weekend and have a busy week ahead, but I'll finish the BULLETIN in the morning.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Re: Wm Pierce's Thoughts on 4 July

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:55 pm

Thanks, Chairman. We appreciate it, we respect it, and we're here to help as much as we can.
H0216

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Wm Pierce's Thoughts on 4 July

Post by White_Vengeance » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:48 pm

Thanks, Will, for providing the link to that powerful, truthful article by Dr. Pierce. The evidence in that article is just another reason among many that I find it almost disgraceful--actually, no, it IS disgraceful--that White Americans celebrate so-called "Independence Day" for two reasons; they are: 1.) America should NEVER have entered World War II against the Germans; America had no axe to grind with Germany. Actually, Germany was helping America in unforetold ways by dealing with the severe "jew problem," a problem that plagued EVERY single White nation on the face of the Earth back in the 1930s; and 2.) there is NO independence whatsoever in America, save a small vestige; consequently, to celebrate a holiday about a doctrine that has not existed in America for decades--and I'll argue even centuries--just further proves how effective the jew brainwashing machine has been in warping and twisting the thinking of hundreds of millions of Americans--and with most of the brainwashed masses consisting of our White brothers and sisters.

My dearly departed father was a combat veteran in World War II; a staff sergeant who fought in the European theatre. As a young boy I was a huge history buff, poring over Encyclopedia Britannicas in our basement (I know I'm giving away my age with that comment), and especially fascinated by the history of World War II, the German army, and the Third Reich. My father knew this and he never made any attempt to discourage or dissuade me from researching World War II and the Third Reich. I was so fascinated by the German army and the Third Reich that once I mastered block lettering and drawing I'd draw German helmets, swastikas, and iron crosses on my school folders, along with block lettering "White Power" (taught to me by my buddy's older brother who was a member of the American Nazi Party--a story for another time) much to the chagrin and anger of the Catholic school nuns in the Catholic school I attended, eventually getting bounced from class on a few occasions. Sorry: I was reminiscing a bit; I'll return to the story line.

When I would ask my dad about combat, war, and World War II, he would begrudgingly shrug his shoulders and say as little as possible, always uttering: "son, war is hell; I hope that you never are forced to fight in one." I always thought my dear old dad somehow believed that America had conquered the wrong enemy, and that he secretly wished that Germany had won World War II. Now, that might have been a bit of a stretch, a little intuitive, and even wishful thinking for a young boy who was still in grammar school, but I don't think for even one second I was stretching the truth when I say that.

My dearly departed father, the combat veteran who fought until his heart bled in the European theatre in World War II, died much too young--he literally rotted away in a filthy, dirty, disgusting Veterans hospital in the far northern suburbs of Chicago, Illinois from a degenerative disease. The conditions in that Veterans hospital were beyond disgusting--they were deplorable. To this day I still think about the veterans in that sickening, disgraceful hospital and how they laid it all on the line in senseless, needless, jew-bankers' wars, only to be left to rot in hospitals that are worse than the county hospitals that this failed nation of America provides its "saintly simians"--the barbaric negroes who are placed on a pedestal and worshipped by far too many groups and organizations in America, and especially by leftist, progressive, liberal White people--through Medicaid and free medical care, and every conceivable form and kind of means-tested welfare that the corrupt, jew-controlled federal leviathan can concoct to further drive White Americans to the brink of financial suicide.

So, no, to me the so-called "Independence Day" is not a holiday to be celebrated--at least not if you are one of the proud, racially-conscious Whites in America who are fighting like hell for the salvation, protection, defense, and advancement of our great White race.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.