Muscles Weaver's Gab Apology

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Muscles Weaver's Gab Apology

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:24 pm

On 6 April, Kevin and I received an email from "Muscle Mike" Weaver, the fellow who supported NARRG's (National Alliance Reform and Restoration Group) $2 million lawsuit against NA in 2014 and for several years after I'd spent $50,000 to defend and finally have it dismissed with prejudice in 2016.

Dear Kevin and William, May this missive find you well. After reading Pocahontas Show Trial I've had a change of heart in regards to Chairman William White Williams. Attached you'll find my review of his former lawyer Mrs. Finch. Sincerely, Michael Weaver

Apparently he had read my book Pocahontas Show Trial and finally decided he'd been wrong to viciously attack me and NA for all those years previously and wanted to make amends. He sent us a copy of a negative review he'd put somewhere of my Pocahontas County "defense" attorney Laura Finch:

Why did you throw your client Will Williams under the bus? Was it to satisfy the JEWdicial system?... You are a sorry excuse for a human being.

I can't say Ms. Finch doesn't deserve a negative review by someone who has read Show Trial, but I wasn't impressed by it and doubt others will be either. I ignored that email. A clever, friendly reviewer would tell where to purchase Show Trial: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/p ... -williams/

I've never been on the social media platform called Gab. Perhaps Kevin goes there, I don't know. Today Kevin sent me a "public apology" that "Muscles" had put up there. I have no idea of the context and don't care to know:

-Michael@MWeaver
My sincerest apologies to @kevinstrom and Chairman Will Williams. From one proud White man to another. Infighting no more!!
Huh? Infighting? Who's infighting? My only response will be this, here on our own social media.

I searched WB for 'michael weaver' and found something from the seven-year-old "What is NARRG" topic that I'd removed from public view years ago, moved to the more private Moderators Forum after banning discussion of the anti-NA NARRGsters to let the courts settle the litigation, not the Internet.

Volker Zorn wrote:
Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:10 pm
I was greatly heartened by the report that Will Williams made the first step in the reconciliation of the warring NA factions following his recent courtroom victory. As the NARRG report notes:
Mr. Williams after the hearing made a concentrated effort to reach out to NARRG in an effort to stop NARRG’s lawsuit against both Gliebe et. al. and the NA Corporation.
In a post on Stormfront, Chairman Williams goes on to state:
We're sincere, serious White men and women who should be able to solve internal disputes diplomatically, among ourselves -- albeit while holding our noses, swallowing our bile and biting our tongues at times -- rather than allow JOG courts to decide out fate.
This outreach by the new Chairman reveals both a magnanimous spirit and keen political acumen. These are qualities that are very rarely found in the WN movement, where shortsightedness and a spirit of petty vindictiveness are the norm.

I have no use for the Identity Christians involved in the NARRG: they are essentially interlopers, and not a legitimate part of the NA movement at all. On the other hand, the ad hominem attacks on the other NARRG leaders are out of line... Robert Ransdell [deceased] and Michael Weaver have proven themselves to be energetic and fearless NA street activists--the very sort of men needed to kick-start the Alliance back into political viability. 
Beyond that, the insulting remarks directed against Dr. Pierce's brother are unworthy of a group pledged to honor Dr. Pierce's memory. 
These bitter personal attacks are not the way forward. They drive away potential support and they poison the atmosphere with hard-feelings and ill-will.
[EDIT: You are absolutely correct, vz. I have removed those insults - Will Williams]
With Will now officially at the helm, the NA operates from a position of strength. It should exhibit political maturity as well.
That was nice of our Volker Zorn to say, though his judgment of "Muscles'" character was premature, considering how Weaver continued to try to destroy our Alliance for years after the six NARRG co-plaintiffs and their attorney limped off the field with their tails between their legs. Where are they now? They will never be accepted back into the ranks of the National Alliance, not with wimpy apologies. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Re: Muscles Weaver's Gab Apology

Post by Grimork » Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:08 am

Too little, too late in my opinion. Not that I don't believe in forgiveness, but my forgiveness doesn't involve people being accepted back in my circles, it just involves me living and let live. That's the best he should expect.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:32 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 9:08 am
Too little, too late in my opinion. Not that I don't believe in forgiveness, but my forgiveness doesn't involve people being accepted back in my circles, it just involves me living and let live. That's the best he should expect.
My sentiments exactly. Biblically speaking, I "forgive those who trespass against me" all the time if the trespass is forgivable. In a healthy natural world, in an Alliance court, the NARRGsters would not be allowed to "let live" for their coup attempts against the National Alliance.

I will not be forgiving Mike Weaver aka Carruthers, however, unless he is willing to pay $50,000 (legal expenses NARRG & Co. cost us) to make NA whole again, plus compensatory (punitive) damages for the trouble caused. He and his NARRG pals must realize there are consequences for filing an expensive, harassment civil action, (not to mention co-conspirator DeCrazy's criminal ordeal), essentially waging lawfare on their targeted defendant and LOSING! I wasn't about to countersue NARRG because they are judgment-proof. That made sense with McLaughlin because that fool was a millionaire and my countersuit against him was ironclad.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Steam-Powered

Post by Steam-Powered » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:52 pm

Sums up my thoughts, as well. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:45 pm

Steam-Powered wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:52 pm
Sums up my thoughts, as well. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...
I was never fooled by Weaver, even when my predecessor had named him "NA Activist of the Year." He and all of his NARRG buddies had dirty hands as they had fully supported the near destruction of the Alliance before we resuscitated and rebuilt it as its founder William Pierce had intended.

I'm told it is undignified to address this public "Gab apology" publicly, that doing so may discourage some people from joining our Alliance. So what? Who needs such people? The people we want are like you, SP, attracted to winning, and I won't be forgiving or apologizing to any of the losers who tried their best to destroy NA and had their asses handed to them. They had their chance and blew it.

I've had my say and will now lock this Team House topic, thanks.