Latest BULLETIN - March 2022

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Latest BULLETIN - March 2022

Post by Will Williams » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:51 pm

This issue was mailed yesterday, 4 April. It reports some good news of developments and of progress on our community in Tennessee. Kevin was doing his usual desktop publishing this weekend of what I'd sent to him but when he added some of the images this time three of the five letters from Alliance members in the Correspondence section had been bumped. Rather than redo his desktop publishing, which would have required a lot of work on his part and would have delayed mailing, we will publish that excellent correspondence from our members in the April BULLETIN.

Sometimes Kevin decides to change the wording I send to him. He's a good editor so I usually go along with his edits if the substance of what I write is not changed. In my commentary in the March BULLETIN I featured a piece by our Russian member Wolf Stoner with the subtitle "Wolf's Latest Advice." I didn't catch until it was too late and I'd already sent the final version to the printer that Kevin had decided to change that subtitle to "Do Not Be Discouraged by Wolf Stoner."

I'm certainly not discouraged by Wolf Stoner's advice and hope no other members are. :)

That edit reminded me of the updated map of North Carolina that was published by the controlling NC Democrat Party back in 1974 when the Republican Jim Holshouser had recently been elected governor of the state -- the first Republican to be elected in NC since 1896. The way the map was folded a caption under the new governor's portrait read "Darkness Falls over the State." That caption was intended for the photo below the fold of a nice scene taken at dusk. Those clever Democrats had really pulled one on their new governor. :lol:

Kevin's edit was innocent, but for some reason it reminded me of that map.

The April BULLETIN will be the 88th monthly issue since since I took over as NA Chairman in 2014, That's a lot. We've come a long way since then.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ