Let's Talk About Jews Corrupting Banking Industry Against White Loyalists

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Let's Talk About Jews Corrupting Banking Industry Against White Loyalists

Post by Will Williams » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:07 am

We can start here with this story about JP Morgan Chase: https://www.revolver.news/2021/09/gener ... onal-risk/

Chase Bank Unveils New “Reputation Risk” Campaign, Targeting Loyal Customers For Their Political Beliefs
September 1, 2021 (3mo ago)

[...]
I'll leave it to other Alliance members and supporters in good standing who are here in this section on WB that is reserved excusively for them, and who are more adept than I at researching this story, cutting and pasting it here. I'll add more about experiences that our Alliance has had with banks closing our accounts in an effort to destroy our organization.

The war is on, folks!

BenMillan

Re: Let's Talk About Jews Corrupting Banking Industry Against White Loyalists

Post by BenMillan » Sun May 08, 2022 3:25 pm

About a year ago I was banking with Beach Bank here in FL. I had an account in good standing for a little over a year, and I'd just opened a business account for an online computer store I was trying to start.

At the same time I was using Stripe to process payments for my online store selling censored books. I logged on one day and my website was taken down by the host and I was banned from Stripe. The next morning I got a call from the bank, saying they were cancelling BOTH my accounts (which were not connected in any way to my online store.) I demanded a reason and they refused to tell me.

I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau, and they still refused to give me a straight answer. I tried filing a complaint through the state of FL but they told me "It's a private company" and I filed a complaint with the FDIC, and eventually got a certified mail letter, where the head of the bank still REFUSED to give me a straight answer. Basically they said they didn't have to by law. Cowards.

All I had left that I could do was hurt their reputation as much as possible, so I put a carefully worded, totally honest testimony on Yelp:

"I was a customer in good standing of this bank since 03/09/20.
On 06/07/21 I got a call from the manager saying they were closing BOTH my personal and business accounts, and wouldn't tell me why.
Both of my accounts were in good standing and had no fraudulent activity.
The manager said she would write an email to her manager, which I presume she did but by now it's been 2 days and I haven't heard back.
I was a customer in good standing for over a year. Then they cancelled both of my accounts are are refusing to explain why."

I made sure to copy it for every location of the bank listed on Yelp, and I do my best to tell everyone I can when the subject comes up. If they can put pressure on us, we can put pressure on them.

In addition to Yelp, I found several other business review websites like PissedConsumer.com and left the same review. I didn't say word one about why "they might have" closed my accounts, just the dry facts.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 08, 2022 4:29 pm

BenMillan wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:25 pm
About a year ago I was banking with Beach Bank here in FL. I had an account in good standing for a little over a year, and I'd just opened a business account for an online computer store I was trying to start.

At the same time I was using Stripe to process payments for my online store selling censored books. I logged on one day and my website was taken down by the host and I was banned from Stripe. The next morning I got a call from the bank, saying they were cancelling BOTH my accounts (which were not connected in any way to my online store.) I demanded a reason and they refused to tell me.

I filed a complaint through the Better Business Bureau, and they still refused to give me a straight answer. I tried filing a complaint through the state of FL but they told me "It's a private company" and I filed a complaint with the FDIC, and eventually got a certified mail letter, where the head of the bank still REFUSED to give me a straight answer. Basically they said they didn't have to by law. Cowards.

All I had left that I could do was hurt their reputation as much as possible, so I put a carefully worded, totally honest testimony on Yelp:

"I was a customer in good standing of this bank since 03/09/20.
On 06/07/21 I got a call from the manager saying they were closing BOTH my personal and business accounts, and wouldn't tell me why.

Both of my accounts were in good standing and had no fraudulent activity.
The manager said she would write an email to her manager, which I presume she did but by now it's been 2 days and I haven't heard back.
I was a customer in good standing for over a year. Then they cancelled both of my accounts are are refusing to explain why."

I made sure to copy it for every location of the bank listed on Yelp, and I do my best to tell everyone I can when the subject comes up. If they can put pressure on us, we can put pressure on them.
Thanks for that, Ben. I don't know about Yelp. Which Jews control it? :lol:

We can't put much pressure on them, certainly not as much as the Jew puts on them if they do not comply with Jewish demands to ban so-called "Nazis (read: anyone who exposes Jewish treachery).""

Back in September, the month I came down with the debilitating Chinese virus, and when my wife was in Russia for nearly the entire month, our two banks shut down two business accounts each! When I asked why, both banks told me in very similarly-worded official letters that "they can shut down accounts any time for any reason," of course, as in your case, without saying what the reasons were.

Imagine the outcry if "normal," Politically Correct businesses were shut down like this, claiming to be "privately owned," thus avoiding regulation. Banks, like Jew-owned Big Tech platforms that use the same "privately-owned" cover to ban us should be considered public utilities, necessary for conducting busines. What if "normal" businesses' customers are denied the use of their credit cards, PayPal, Stripe, Strike and other online financial services as ours are? What if other publishers' books were banned in this so-called "free speech" era as ours are, or if their Websites are blocked by Jewish software bundled in computers in libraries, schools, etc., as ours are?

Imagine the outrage when many more "normal" PC businesses wake up and start telling the truth about Jewry as we do. Imagine when banks and other censorious institutions start being burnt to the ground for denying financial service to legitimate businesses instead of having complaints filed against them that are ignored.
;)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:10 am

I think as we saw demonstrated with the recent Russian conflict that in the long run being cut off from the current economic system could actually be one of the best things that could potentially happen, with certain qualifiers admittedly.

Russia upon being cut off from international finance saw an immediate drop off in the value of its currency and it's ability within the global economic system to restore the value of said currency (such as using gold reserves or reserve currencies like USD to purchase massive quantities of Rubles on the currency exchange markets to drive prices back up). This was further reinforced by it's lack of ability to sell of it's petroleum production due to embargos. However, rather than crumble under the pressure, Russia restored a gold standard to their currency and managed to find trade partners willing to buy it's wheat and oil for trade goods and/or gold instead of the USD. This returned the Russian economy to it's former strength within a couple of weeks, and has already seen improvement past where it was before the embargos, all while freeing Russia from any ties to the vampiric/parasitic Jewish American global economic system, insulating it from future global economic recessions and depression and vastly increasing it's autonomy. Even is Russian gains not a single inch of Ukranian soil from this conflict, that liberation in and of itself would be anough to declare this war a strategic victory from my perspective. But the key factor here was they had resources that they were still able to leverage with parties that were not hostile to them.

Much the same could and may manifest itself on white loyalists. Imagine how many nominal alliance members and supporters would become the most faithful of zealots to our cause when their job and bank account, thus their car, house, Tv, Smartphone, and refrigerator by extension, are all taken away from them, and there sits the gleaming beacon of light in the darkness: The intentional white communities of the National Alliance, ready so supply them with a roof and food if only they come and do as they should have from the very beginning: Bring your family to be raised in a healthy and sane white community while you work for the survival and advancement of said community.
And not just current Alliance members and supporters would begin looking to the Alliance, but members of the "movement" groups, or closeted fence sitters on the matters of race. When the "movement" people find their banks accounts frozen and look to their leadership for help, that leadership will likely have made good with the most recent batch of membership dues and fled for safer locales, or that leadership might try to convince them that now is the time for some ad hoc pseudo military actions against the system, likely leading to their collective deaths. With nothing left and no one to help, they will see the one white loyalist group that did not abandon their people but instead was their salvation: The National Alliance.
Of course the key part here is the alliance must have the assets to leverage to be able to be in that position to be the gleaming light in the darkness, but the alliance has long known that peice of information regardless of the specific circumstance since it's inception.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon May 09, 2022 12:15 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 10:10 am
Imagine how many nominal alliance members and supporters would become the most faithful of zealots to our cause when their job and bank account, thus their car, house, Tv, Smartphone, and refrigerator by extension, are all taken away from them, and there sits the gleaming beacon of light in the darkness: The intentional white communities of the National Alliance, ready so supply them with a roof and food if only they come and do as they should have from the very beginning: Bring your family to be raised in a healthy and sane white community while you work for the survival and advancement of said community.
And not just current Alliance members and supporters would begin looking to the Alliance, but members of the "movement" groups, or closeted fence sitters on the matters of race. When the "movement" people find their banks accounts frozen and look to their leadership for help, that leadership will likely have made good with the most recent batch of membership dues and fled for safer locales, or that leadership might try to convince them that now is the time for some ad hoc pseudo military actions against the system, likely leading to their collective deaths. With nothing left and no one to help, they will see the one white loyalist group that did not abandon their people but instead was their salvation: The National Alliance.
Of course the key part here is the alliance must have the assets to leverage to be able to be in that position to be the gleaming light in the darkness, but the alliance has long known that peice of information regardless of the specific circumstance since it's inception.
Developing the resources of the National Alliance to even house and feed our own members who have fled areas is a tall order, Richard, and really isn't a responsibility the NA should take on. Imagine if "movement" or other Whites wish to flood us with their presences and eat of our substance, a mass run on our resources would easily ruin us. I don't believe that should ever be made possible.

Members who want to set up a private charity to accomplish this can do so, but I'd make it available to members only and make an exception only on what can be contributed immediately by the recipient that's at least equally valuable. Our organization exists on the efforts and resources of members contributing their strength to add to our whole strength, it's not in existence to dissipate strength away.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon May 09, 2022 3:24 pm

I feel like you misunderstood me Jim. I don't mean charity and welfare, I mean workers. I mean the critical mass of individuals needed to create and maintain a sustainable community. A community which does not require participation in or donations from those who participate in the global economic system. A group of people committed to the success of that sustainable community because they have no other option that is acceptable to them. Very similar to what Dr. Pierce originally hipe for in West Virginia but never had enough people.

BenMillan

Post by BenMillan » Mon May 09, 2022 5:12 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:24 pm
I feel like you misunderstood me Jim. I don't mean charity and welfare, I mean workers. I mean the critical mass of individuals needed to create and maintain a sustainable community. A community which does not require participation in or donations from those who participate in the global economic system. A group of people committed to the success of that sustainable community because they have no other option that is acceptable to them. Very similar to what Dr. Pierce originally hipe for in West Virginia but never had enough people.
I've been thinking about the task of building infrastructure a lot lately. Whether Alliance members or "movement" in general, our people have a lot of intelligence, skills, and talents, but it doesn't matter if we don't own the means of production and distribution. If we're outsourcing then we can still be cancelled, but setting up the means of production often takes a great deal of money.

Take book publishing, for instance. When I publish a book or a comic, I have to find a printer who's willing to print it, then pay them and resell the printed books. I can do this for a few hundred dollars at a time; Spend a few hundred, make a hundred or so back, repeat. And even if the printer isn't anti-White (I wouldn't do business with someone who was, of course) there can still be problems.

Some time back I was looking for a new printing company for a WN book, and I asked the company that prints my comics.

I got a call back the next day from the owner of the company, who said he felt he should call me personally to explain that they can't print it. He didn't have a problem with it, but his employees bitched about it... he also felt the need to tell me about how all of the newest printing machinery has tracking dots, so unless you're using older machinery, it can be tracked back to the company that printed it.

All of this can be avoided, but it's expensive. A high output commercial printer starts at about $4,000.00, an automated book binding machine that can do perfect-bound books is about $10,000.00. An automatic paper folder starts at around $1,200.00. A saddle-stitch stapler (for magazines, booklets, comics, etc.) starts at around $250.00. I don't know about a trimmer but I'm sure it's not cheap. THEN you have to find a paper supplier. (I just had a perspective printer cancel on me the other day due to shortages. I wonder what's involved with starting a paper mill?)

So, if we have a cheap steel building with electricity and A.C., then a book factory would be around $15,500.00, at least. With a small team of our people working it, we could manufacture books for our folk, and do it for less money than the companies that either hate us or don't have the gonads to print for us. All we'd have to do is cough up about $20,000.00.

The same principle can work with any type of manufacturing, we just have to have one or two people with the interest in it who know how to start. Some manufacturing can be done out of a spare room or a garage, maybe in exchange for rent. That way, it's not a charity at all, it's building our own infrastructure and employing our own people.