Great Resource For Avoiding "Woke" Businesses

Informal discussions
BBrookshire

Great Resource For Avoiding "Woke" Businesses

Post by BBrookshire » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:44 pm

If you want to do some homework before you decide on a purchase or where to shop - check and see which CEO's have signed a pledge to promote based on color (not white), rather than merit.

https://www.ceoaction.com/

Grimork

Re: Great Resource For Avoiding "Woke" Businesses

Post by Grimork » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:18 am

Thanks for posting this! :lol: They outed themselves in a very easy to search format.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:41 am

Grimork wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:18 am
Thanks for posting this! :lol: They outed themselves in a very easy to search format.
Call me racist, I don't care. I'm proud to be a White Racial Loyalist (WRL). I have an aversion to ebonics, especially the word "woke," as it is so misused today. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4580

I am also trying to get away from using Jew-owned Google. I don't trust their "analytics," whatever they are. Hitting that link brought up this before I could read the list of PC scoundrels:

Cookie Policy
We use cookies (technical and profiling) on ceoaction.com to help understand usage of the website. The data collection and reporting is provided by Google Analytics. Before you access our website, please read our Cookies and Privacy Policy carefully.

Perhaps this list can be posted to this topic: Who To Boycott where WB doesn't track our visitors with "cookies," whatever they are :D : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:03 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:41 am
Grimork wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:18 am
Call me racist, I don't care. I'm proud to be a White Racial Loyalist (WRL). I have an aversion to ebonics, especially the word "woke," as it is so misused today. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4580

I am also trying to get away from using Jew-owned Google. I don't trust their "analytics," whatever they are. Hitting that link brought up this before I could read the list of PC scoundrels:

Cookie Policy
We use cookies (technical and profiling) on ceoaction.com to help understand usage of the website. The data collection and reporting is provided by Google Analytics. Before you access our website, please read our Cookies and Privacy Policy carefully.

Perhaps this list can be posted to this topic: Who To Boycott where WB doesn't track our visitors with "cookies," whatever they are :D : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30
Thanks for the tip Will!! Something I didn't even consider. Will put that together later. Cheers!

Annika

Post by Annika » Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:04 am

Have you guys heard of this new social credit score system that the globalist jews are introducing called ESG scores? (Environmental, Social, Governance)!! This shit is crazy! The environmental .... to make sure companies follow the "Green New Deal" agenda. Social.... a score based on how "Woke" and "diverse" a company is! Governance.... the score keeping, to make sure companies are compliant and "equitable"...etc!! This is Communist China style "social credit" beginning with companies and soon the individual level like in China! This is all part of "The Great Reset" by the WEF (Jew Claus Schwab) and ALL of the globalist country leaders who attend Davos! This is the reason behind the "vaccine passports" which will be integrated into a full digital ID system of social credit control! This shit is beyond crazy!!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:58 am

Annika wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:04 am
Have you guys heard of this new social credit score system that the globalist jews are introducing called ESG scores? (Environmental, Social, Governance)!! This shit is crazy! The environmental .... to make sure companies follow the "Green New Deal" agenda. Social.... a score based on how "Woke" and "diverse" a company is! Governance.... the score keeping, to make sure companies are compliant and "equitable"...etc!! This is Communist China style "social credit" beginning with companies and soon the individual level like in China! This is all part of "The Great Reset" by the WEF (Jew Claus Schwab) and ALL of the globalist country leaders who attend Davos! This is the reason behind the "vaccine passports" which will be integrated into a full digital ID system of social credit control! This shit is beyond crazy!!
They're making it easy for those of us who want separation to shun them. Let's oblige! They can give me as low a score as is wished, I don't care. This may have the effect if making us Cosmotheists stick together even tighter.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:56 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:58 am
Annika wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:04 am
Have you guys heard of this new social credit score system that the globalist jews are introducing called ESG scores? (Environmental, Social, Governance)...
They're making it easy for those of us who want separation to shun them. Let's oblige! They can give me as low a score as is wished, I don't care. This may have the effect if making us Cosmotheists stick together even tighter.
Perhaps we could even use their scoring system as our own? The lower your score, the Whiter you are!

I suppose, though, that they might rate us higher on the Environmental (and possibly "governance", whatever that is) score; unless, of course, their scoring system includes "REEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Nazis!!! Automatic ZEROES across the board!!!" as a criteria.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:32 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:41 am
...Call me racist, I don't care. I'm proud to be a White Racial Loyalist (WRL). I have an aversion to ebonics, especially the word "woke," as it is so misused today. viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4580

That's a great resource for our people to start learning how not to talk like niggers. What would be next, we start axing questions instead of asking them?

Again, substitute "Politically Correct" every time you get the urge to ape the nigger with his "woke."
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ