Ain't social media just great?

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Ain't social media just great?

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:18 am

Things are coming to a head all over with unwanted racial integration.
---

Army sergeant pushes Black man, demands
he leave neighborhood in viral video

Jonathan Pentland, 42, has been charged with third-degree assault following the incident in Columbia, South Carolina

Initially uploaded on Facebook on Monday, the three-minute clip has circulated various media channels before the aggressor was identified as Jonathan Pentland, a 42-year-old U.S. Army sergeant in Columbia, S.C. Pentland has since been charged with third-degree assault, Washington Post reports.

In the video, Pentland pushes, threatens, and verbally assaults a black man and attempts to force him to leave the area. The man, identified as Deandre, also lives in the neighborhood.

“Go away right now,” Pentland said to Deandre in the video. “What is it that you are doing here?”

Deandre tells Pentland to “call the police,” and a woman identified as Pentland’s wife responds, “they’ve already been called.”...
---

more, here: https://thegrio.com/2021/04/14/army-ser ... ood-video/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Re: Ain't social media just great?

Post by Grimork » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:46 am

Pentland clearly did not know that Blacks are a protected class and he's not allowed to confront one, even one that is stalking around his neighborhood and harassing young women. Well, now he knows.

Also, what do you say to your wife who's cell phone video is used as evidence in your own arrest? :lol:
During an afternoon news conference, Sheriff Leon Lott said the other man in the video wasn't a juvenile but declined to release his name. [SPECIAL PROTECTED CLASS PRIVILEGE HERE] Lott said that man had been involved in other incidents in the neighborhood in the days leading up to the video but said that "none of them justified the assault that occurred."

"The first time I saw the video, it was terrible. It was unnecessary," Lott said, noting he had met with community leaders and elected officials before speaking with reporters. Lott said his investigators had turned their case over to prosecutors, who determined what charge to levy against Pentland.

Pentland didn't immediately respond to an email message seeking comment. If convicted, he faces up to 30 days in jail and a $500 fine.

State Sen. Mia McLeod, who represents the area, said Wednesday on the Senate floor that she'd spent much of the previous day in discussions about the incident and planned to meet with the sheriff later in the day.
"My sons have a freaking right to live," said McLeod, who is Black. "Another unarmed Black man could be dead today because he was walking in a neighborhood that, I am told, is adjacent to his, doing absolutely nothing."
Isn't that what they're always doing?... Nothing? https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jonathan-p ... man-video/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:20 pm

Grimork wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:46 am
...[W]hat do you say to your wife who's cell phone video is used as evidence in your own arrest? :lol:
What I would say is throw that GD smart phone away...now, or I will. That's what I would say. :lol:

For what they are worth, which isn't much, an Alliance member sends me "Google alerts" for mentions in media of our recently banned book The Turner Diaries. Here they are for this week. Everyone except me can "like" these on Faceberg, and follow them on Tweeter.
:roll:
---

Google
"The Turner Diaries"
Weekly update ⋅ April 14, 2021
NEWS

Guilty plea on tap for Annadale man who feds say threatened to kill Dems, bomb FBI building?
silive.com
The Turner Diaries is a 1978 novel by William Luther Pierce. It depicts a violent revolution in the U.S. which leads to the federal government being ...
Facebook Twitter Flag as irrelevant
Tucker Carlson Leans Into White-Power Hour, Promotes Racist Replacement Theory
Vanity Fair
... the creation of the Second Ku Klux Klan and, more recently, in popular extremist literature such as The Camp of the Saints and The Turner Diaries.
Conspiracy Charges Bring Proud Boys' History Of Violence Into Spotlight
GPB
The book, The Turner Diaries, depicts a white supremacist revolution, and it has been linked to more than 40 acts of violence and was a direct ...
'The carnage needs to come': Man accused of threatening Schumer over Trump's election lies to ...
AlterNet
On November 8, according to the complaint, Maiorana wrote, "'The Turner Diaries' must come to life. We blow up the FBI building for real. All the ...
Trump-loving MyPillow CEO draws howls of laughter over his plan to be 'a rival to Amazon'
Raw Story
@patriottakes to sell Confederate Flags, expired Trump Steaks, copies of THE TURNER DIARIES, and the Gina Carano-Ben Shapiro movie?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 10, 2021 10:39 am

Now, according to this internal USPIS memo, the Postal Inspector Service is monitoring Americans' social media, looking for dissident activity: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/04/us ... dia-posts/

USPS is having enough trouble delivering the mail in a timely manner that it should concentrate on improving service instead of spying on American's social media activiry.

When I showed a copy of this internal USPIS memo to my local postal facility's postmaster he told me that was only to monitor social media activity of postal workers. The memo says otherwise. I told him he could keep the copy I'd printed for him. See it here:
https://nationalvanguard.org/wp-content ... dacted.pdf

Do postal employees have "right-wing Parler and Telegram accounts"?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue May 11, 2021 5:12 am

Social media appears to be a two edged sword, on one side is information giving where users enter data on their lives. On the other is information gathering, the taking of what others offer.

As Whites are increasingly under attack by enemies bot near and far in regards to physical proximity, I believe it best to not give anything about you away while simultaneously taking what's offered to you.

Abstention from using one of these tools can't be faulted if one is concerned only about one's self. However, if an Alliance member with responsibilities towards recruiting new members were serious, these tools should be used for character vetting.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.