Observations

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Observations

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:31 pm

<rantings>
I figured I just vent a tad •••
my son visited for the Christmas holiday, he doesn't watch television per se, he gets his information basically from internet sites (a couple "conspiracy" type sites I believe) so as we were watching when he was down here and the commercials would air he'd say "nigger", "niggers", "nigger", "hey, no niggers", "niggers" which really made me realize (and start counting) all the commercials that have blacks in them.

The other night during a long commercial break out of 15 commercials 12 had non-whites in them.
Recently my wife mentioned, "Have you noticed that commercials have more and more mixed race couples in them?"
Hell yeah!
She's right!
Seems in the last ½ year more and more mixed race couples in commercials - automotive, food, insurance and now with St. Valentine's Day around the corner even jewelry ads.

We ALL know that the "white guy" is the "bad guy" most of the time in shows.
I've been watching old reruns of "Blue Bloods" on the WGN station and (so says my wife) that a lot of their plots/story lines are taken from actual crimes.
One episode had a basketball star beating up his girlfriend and assistant district attorney Erin Reagan is attempting to get the victim (girlfriend) to press charges - complete flip around from actual event I'm sure - the basketball player was white and the girlfriend a light milk chocolate Negress.
SMH!
Getting away from race just stuff
that's just plain wrong like an assassin ready to do the hit - racks the slide on his semi-auto handgun.
Huh?
What hit man (or anyone else) carries with an empty chamber?
There's a meme about that - Carrying a firearm with an empty chamber is like thinking "I'll put the seatbelt on before the crash."
In another episode the assassin (all you see for about 2 seconds is a hand holding a pistol) fires twice from a PPK/Makorov/Bersa type semi-automatic into the victim's chest.
1st detective, "Looks like he's dead."
2nd, "Yeah, three thirty-eights to the chest will do that."
We won't even get into racking the slide countless times on pump shotguns.

So at the doctor's office on the computer screen saver was the picture I'm posting, notice "who" the covid carrier is •••
</rantings>
Attachments
mask.jpg
mask.jpg (1.92 MiB) Viewed 2405 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Re: Observations

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:44 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:31 pm
[...]
So at the doctor's office on the computer screen saver was the picture I'm posting, notice "who" the covid carrier is

It's everywhere, PB: inversion of reality.

---

Why Black and Hispanic residents are more likely to become infected by the coronavirus
Historical practices embedded in health care, structural racism and high-risk jobs contribute to the pandemic’s disproportionate effects

By: Tim Nickens
July 22, 2020

Black and Hispanic residents are more likely than white residents to become infected by the coronavirus and Black residents are more likely to die from it. Dr. Sherita Hill Golden, vice president and chief diversity officer for Johns Hopkins Medicine, talked with me this week about why that is the case.

She discussed the impact of systemic racism, dispelled some myths and highlighted ways health care institutions and government can respond to make a difference.

Here are the highlights of our conversation, which has been edited and condensed for clarity.

Tim Nickens: Statistics show Black and Hispanic residents are more likely to become infected by the COVID-19 virus and more likely to die from it. Why is that?
---

One excuse is as good as another when you ask Blacks why they are infected by and die from the Chinese virus at a much higher rate than are Whites. Of course the alleged "systematic racism" of Whites is the main cause. Yeah, sure. blame it on Whitey. All the more reason for Whites to racially distance from Blacks. For more excuses, read here: https://www.poynter.org/reporting-editi ... ronavirus/

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Observations

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:31 pm

The other night during a long commercial break out of 15 commercials 12 had non-whites in them.
That's an 80% non-White presence rate, yet America is what, still a bit over 50% White? I'd say that's definitely over representation.

I'm so glad I don't watch TV as there's no service (and no antenna either) in my home. The feeling of throwing a brick at the screen is totally absent.

Now I do make similar observations in public on occasion. When a certain friend and I are out having dinner at a restaurant, we'll (too often) encounter a White female and her pet monkey dining together at the same time. I always offer to wager on who will pay for their meals, the mudshark or the useless object of her idiotic affections, taking the White woman as my "horse." My friend never bets against me because I rarely "lose."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.