Got myself sort of •••

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Got myself sort of •••

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:35 pm

••• beat up on by my reply to this thread over on the Stormfront board.
I personally don't see if a friend's (in this case) father ends up with a non-white girlfriend WHY you would break up a friendship with a good friend.
Or, as in my example, WHY I would cut ties and friendship with my friend.
I've known him since the mid-1980's and we've helped each other out countless times.
He's in no way responsible for his boys getting "yellow fever" but I took a verbal ass whooping by commenting on this thread.
Any input from members on this board?

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1321612/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Grimork

Re: Got myself sort of •••

Post by Grimork » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:03 pm

Phu, imo that's on their kids/father for outbreeding, and not on the friend themselves. I would still be friends with friend but not associate with the Asians or their kids if possible. You can't control what your kids do when they're grown and if your friend doesn't disown them, well that's his choice.. but what's that got to do with you? I do think Asian/White relations are wrong though I need to point that out, a White mixing with anything other than a White is dead wrong.

I don't know too much drama for me, I'd be friends with my White friend who isn't a race mixer. If the friend was ... Well we wouldn't be friends anyway to begin with. I would be extremely angry if my kids outbred, may as well be a dead end to that line.. maybe worse because some poor White down the road might further mix into it leaving two or more dead ends. I can tell you I wouldn't be raising any mixbreed grandbabies, but that's just me.

wallabumba

Post by wallabumba » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:29 am

I have this very problem in my own family. My brother married a Thai woman. I cannot disown him, he is kin. He loves her, they have been married 25 or 26 years (a rarity these days), they have a lovely family (the kids look more white than asian, but they are mixed and that cannot be denied either). I don't have to live with his choice, he does. If we were closer, I'd be more heartbroken. But since we are semi-estranged, it doesn't even cross my mind.

I will say this: she pulled him away from our family to some degree. His children are VERY familiar and close to her side of the family (even travelling regularly to Thailand to visit some of them), but it's like pulling teeth to get them to drive the 4 hours up to see my dad (their grandpa) to visit. They don't know anyone on our side of the family (the namesake they will carry for life). If we were to show them pictures from the family photo albums, they couldn't name most of the people in them. They don't take the time to listen to my dad tell the family stories (and my dad is a fantastic storyteller). And I am just the crazy old aunt they have met a couple of times. This heritage will be lost. That is what my brother's choices have given this family. His children are the last of my father's line. And there will be nothing to tell of it.

Now it is true this can happen with ANY relationship. I just find it especially prevalent when cultures collide.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:37 am

wallabumba wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:29 am
I will say this: she pulled him away from our family to some degree. His children are VERY familiar and close to her side of the family (even travelling regularly to Thailand to visit some of them), but it's like pulling teeth to get them to drive the 4 hours up to see my dad (their grandpa) to visit.
Sad, of course she wants to raise her kids as Thai, not as Europeans.. Kind of like how a Jewish mother makes the kids Jewish as well, they will take on the culture of the mother, unless the father for some reason is the prime nurturer. It's true your brother's mistakes (in choosing a wife) are his and his alone. I wish people would see miscegenation for the danger it truly is. All we can do is try to inform them before they make that mistake, of course that's easier said than done with family! My family doesn't know about all my Pro-White activities, because they're close-minded, but they do know my beliefs on race mixing. I have always stood by like for like. Blacks with blacks, White with Whites, etc. A mud people doesn't appeal to anyone but those brainwashed by the Jews to like it.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:52 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:37 am
Kind of like how a Jewish mother makes the kids Jewish as well, they will take on the culture of the mother, unless the father for some reason is the prime nurturer.
You hit the nail right on the head!
Two houses down from us when I lived up north was a (as my maternal grandfather would say, "white Jew" - more on my *grandfather* later) who tinkered with small engines, rode a Harley chopper and worked in a quarry as a stone cutter.
In no way a religious or practicing Jew at all.
Married to an Irish American woman (there goes that bloodline) and they had a daughter.
One day their mail ended up in our mailbox - the Jewish grandmother had his daughter enrolled in "Daughters Of Israel" being the magazine had the kid's name on it.

Another story.
We were going to a breeder outside Lexington Virginia to purchase a dog (never again with breeders - rescues are the way to go!) and while chit chatting out of nowhere the woman says, "My maternal grandfather was a Russian Jew."
Huh?
What?
Where'd THAT come from in just chatting?

My *grandfather* was born in 1896, mother German and father Swiss (German speaking) so he had some stories.
They used to call Jews "Christ killers" and "clipped cocks" routinely like we'd use the word nigger back in the 1950's/60's.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:47 pm

Clipped lol.. reminds me.. What a travesty circumcision is here nowadays! The default for boys in America is to be circumsized.. Jewish or not! My son wasn't circumcized I didn't want him mutilated for no reason. My husband wishes he hadn't been circumsized but had no choice in the matter.

It's wrong to circumsize your boys except for medical emergencies! Teach your boys to keep their foreskin clean and they should never need a circumcision except in rare cases.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:43 am

I moved a thread from SF's Newslinks forum for the administrator to decide on because as has been hashed out here, we can try to teach them but our children end up having minds and actions of their own.

Derek again.

https://hhrecny.org/