Rest and Relaxation, and Revulsion.

Informal discussions
Richard_G_603

Rest and Relaxation, and Revulsion.

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:38 pm

So if you couldn't already tell by my username, I live in the great state of New Hampshire and this weekend my wife and I took a vacation in the white mountain national forest, the first few days we were hiking and waterfall hunting, and sightseeing, camping in our car, bathing in the rivers. It was truly a wonderful time, just to connect and relax. And I soon noticed something, not a single non-white face was to be seen in the rivers or on the trails. It was all happy and healthy young white men and women and white families enjoying physical recreation in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
And there was a new kind of relaxation, a new kind of peace that developed in me as I noticed more and more the generosity, friendliness, and general happiness which we all treated each other with. Even though I am certain 99% of those i meant are not racially conscious, they were unconsciously experiencing the same feelings I was, that they were among their kind doing things that we are meant to do, that fulfills something deep in us. Meals were offered and shared between strangers as if they were old friends, people seem less cautious of guarding their valubles (wallets left in shoes on the river bank was common) and almost no one was locking their cars despite most having hundreds of dollars of food, clothes, and equipment in them. Here before my eyes was men and women of my race, for however brief a time, living free of the corruptive influences they have been bombarded with their entire life, living as close to how they were naturally meant to be in a white society as they might ever come. And I felt joy. It truly was a time of rest and relaxation.

BUT...
on our last day we went to one of the tourist towns to take in some of the attractions and amusements that are offered; I wish we had not.
When we went into town, we stopped on the edge to fill our car with gas, and reality came back when the middle-eastern station owner was yelling at a man in broken english for walking into the store not wearing a mask, behind the counter CNN played on the TV about some new "protest". Proceeding from there we went to a few different attractions and were utterly shocked to find that we had apparently been dropped in the middle of Tel-Aviv. The parking lots swarmed with yellow NY plates, and almost every single one of them belonged to a Jewish family aparently. We were in a sea of yarmulkes, prayer shawls, black dresses, body odor (from the women it seems) and over-powering cologne (from the men). Hebrew with interspered english was all we could hear.
We had gone from the comfort of our own kind in a healthy and natural way of life to a horde of semetic aliens (who apparently were coming all the way up to the white mountains from NYC because no where else was allowing new yorkers to visit due to corona risks). And once again, even though I am sure that 99% of the workers (all whites) at these attractions were not racially conscious, I could see the extra berth given to the aliens, the extra step back when they would come near by, the anxious glances and stares when shouts of Hebrew arose among the families. The smiles that were on their faces at the laughter and joy of the white children were replaced with flat expressions when a horde of young Rubes took their places in lines. They knew these people were different, and as politely and subtly as they could, they treated them like it.

I'm not really trying to make any major point here, except maybe to share that the white race soul still seems to be there beneath the propaganda programming in many of our people. That when they are relaxed enough to let their guards down, those natural healthy racial tendencies still rise to the surface, and that is hopeful in my opinion. I think next time I might print some NA materials to leave at peaks and trail-heads and pull offs, where hopefully people might be more receptive with their guard down.
Any thoughts are wlecome, or similar experiences I would love to hear.

Jim Mathias

Re: Rest and Relaxation, and Revulsion.

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:38 pm

As all of our National Alliance leaflets are aimed at healthy Whites only, and there's a respectably large selection of them, one would think that the choices would be hard but in a flash the thought came into my head that this one would be so nice to see there:
Simple and certainly one of our best.
Simple and certainly one of our best.
A Flyer LYR orig.png (81.57 KiB) Viewed 1626 times
This message is a very heartfelt one, and there have been two kinds of reactions. From one, the racially healthy kind, it's a peaceful feeling of who we are is a great and noble people.

From the other? Abject hatred and loathing. For Whites to love our race is anathema to the Jewish narrative of White guilt and self-hatred. It's obvious we must separate ourselves from those with these diseased souls.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.