The coronavirus and your immune system

Informal discussions
Estwing

The coronavirus and your immune system

Post by Estwing » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:27 am

How important is it to you to live a healthy life? Perhaps is time we take a look at Salubrious Living by Ben Klassen.
William Pierce was also a proponent of a sound mind in a sound body in a sound community.
Big Pharmacy controls part of the world. The part that tells you what works on illness and what doesn't. Yet we can still find countless testimonies of folks that beat a disease by a raw vegetable detox.
I can personally attest to small amounts of vitamin C throughout the day, a vitamin D supplement an elderberry will keep your immune system strong. Whether it's a placebo effect or not it works for me.
Now if I was dumping cigarettes and booze in my gut it wont work. Poison in, poison out.
When does it not stand to reason that if your body is toxic, that although you may think you have a healthy immune system when more toxicity shows up in the form of a virus, do not feel you be more susceptible?
I failed to mention a big overlooked ingredients in wellness. Water. Water water..
It would do us all some good as common sense would tell us to fast. A water fast just makes sense. Being our body is a majority of water, what did not stand to reason the flush your body with water for 3 days?
There are numerous sources scattered on the internet about what I'm talking about. I think its high time as Cosmotheists to set an example.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Will Williams

Re: The coronavirus and your immune system

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:27 pm

You are so right, Estwing. Very good advice. Hydration -- drinking lots of water every day is important. "The Institute of Medicine recommends that men drink 13 cups or 3 liters of fluids per day and suggests women drink 9 cups or 2.2 liters per day. The most important thing is that you do not get thirsty as this is a sign that you are already dehydrated."

Racial distancing is most salubrious for racial health: plan to reside and raise your family in a White area that is outside of the overcrowded, "diverse" cities.

That is part of Klassen's recommended common sense program of building a sound mind in a sound body in a sound society in a sound environment.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:07 pm

I like this topic, it's something the "authorities" have either failed to mention or downplay it considerably. Good idea, Estwing, it's very timely.

Incorporating foods like onions, fresh fruit, and especially garlic (for the taste especially, but don't get too close to me) has been something I've done consciously for several years now. But let me defer to someone with more expertise than I've got:

https://www.healthydirections.com/5-Foo ... une-System
5 Foods That Boost Your Immune System
5 Foods That Boost Your Immune System
Dr. Drew Sinatra

For a strong immune system, you know you should wash your hands, get plenty of rest, and stay hydrated. But did you know that eating these five foods can help you to keep your immune system strong?
Add These 5 Foods to Your Immune-Boosting Diet

1. Pomegranates: This fun-to-eat fruit is packed with powerful antioxidants and vitamin C to help boost your immune system. Plus, it helps to prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, supports nitric oxide production, and may reverse atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Pomegranates are also high in fiber, which can help support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels and they also help to slow the progression of prostate cancer.

2. Garlic: This pungent member of the onion family contains several compounds—including allicin—that have antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Together, they boost your immune system throughout the cold and flu season. Plus, garlic is an excellent natural blood thinner, helps to lower cholesterol and high blood pressure, and may protect the blood vessels from developing atherosclerosis.

3. Onions: Onions are filled with immune-boosting nutrients like selenium, sulfur compounds, zinc, and vitamin C. Plus, they’re one of the best sources of quercetin, a potent flavonoid and antioxidant that has antiviral properties as well as histamine regulating effects—in fact, you can think of quercetin as a “natural antihistamine.” For your heart, onions provide a myriad of benefits. They contain quercetin which helps to prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, promote relaxation of vascular smooth muscle, prevent clot formation, and even help to lower blood sugar.

4. Ginger: Ginger is filled with immune-boosting benefits, making it one of my top “go to” ingredients in many of my healthy recipes. First off, ginger is antibacterial so it helps support the immune system and it can help to prevent nausea and soothe an upset stomach. Ginger is also a natural blood thinner and contains a phenolic anti-inflammatory compound called gingerol that may be responsible for relaxing blood vessels.

5. Broccoli: This delicious cruciferous vegetable is one of the most nutrient dense foods you can eat. It contains vitamin K, vitamin E, chromium, potassium, magnesium, and folic acid. Plus, it’s loaded with immune-boosting vitamin C. There are also compounds in broccoli called indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane that exhibit anti-cancer effects. Sulforaphane also turns on the body’s ability to generate antioxidants which help to fight off harmful free radicals.

To stay healthy, I encourage you to include as many of these immune-boosting foods to your diet as you can. Here are some of my favorite immune-boosting recipes. <snip>
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:12 am

Fantastic resources Jim thank you. Thank you Will for the water sources. We can add
. Citrus fruits
Most people turn to vitamin C after they've caught a cold. That’s because it helps build up your immune system. Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells. These are key to fighting infections.

Popular citrus fruits include:

grapefruit
oranges
tangerines
lemons
limes
clementines
Because your body doesn't produce or store it, you need daily vitamin C for continued health. Almost all citrus fruits are high in vitamin C. With such a variety to choose from, it's easy to add a squeeze of this vitamin to any meal.

https://www.healthline.com/health/food- ... tem#citrus
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:00 pm

Will Williams

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:37 am

Will Williams

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:10 pm

I was sent a video link as a PM.
Being not a total computer techie IDK how to post it here.
Some of the information was found out by performing autopsies on victims.
In the video she explains the virus starts in your throat.
It eventually travels to your lungs where it forms a mucus.
That mucus thickens, solidifies blocking the airways and lungs.
Recommendations to safeguard yourself:
1• drink lots of hot liquids. Take a sip of warm water often, like every 20 minutes or so which washes any virus in your mouth or throat into your stomach where stomach acid will kill the virus.
2• gargle with antiseptic. Vinegar, salt in warm water, lemon juice also kills virus.
3• virus attaches to hair and clothes - soap and water kills it so shower if you're coming in from street, DON'T sit on furniture with street clothes and wash them immediately if you can. If you can't, hang your clothes in direct sunlight which neutralizes the virus.
4• wash metal surfaces, the virus can remain viable on them up to 9 days (doorknobs, handrails, etc.)
5• do NOT smoke.
6• wash your hands often with any soap that foams for at least 20 seconds.
7• eat fruits and vegetables. Elevate your zinc level.
8• animals do NOT spread the virus, it's person to person.
9• try to avoid getting the flu which weakens your system, avoid eating and drinking cold things.
10• if you feel a sore throat or something going on attack immediately with # 2. It remains in throat for 3 or 4 days before passing into airways.

That's all I have.
Good luck, stay healthy!
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Zack

Post by Zack » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:18 pm

Great tips, everyone. I'd just like to add that the "6 feet of social distancing" is fraudulent, just like the MSM advocating against the use of face masks before recently caving in and recommending even using homemade ones. Droplets from a cough can spread 20+ feet easily. Masks of any kind are better than nothing, as it largely contains any exhalation and prevents other's droplets from entering your mouth. Ideally you should be using a full-face respirator (as COVID-19 can enter through the eyes, too), however N95s are acceptable. If you don't have many stockpiled, allow the masks to hang in indirect sunlight for 3 days before re-wearing. First responders and medical personnel should be wearing hazmat suits to prevent infection, however many are forced to use garbage bags (which don't work).

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri May 08, 2020 12:46 pm

The COVID-19 con-game - Fabulous video gives best
explanation of exosomes - COVID-19 explained simply!

Wade says, "I've had my suspicions about this fraud
from Day One. This sums it up for me! I am not sick.
No one I have ever contact with is sick, but I do see
a lot of sick puppies in the mass media...sick in the
head! I have had enough of this foolishness!"
Fluff
Fluff
68616.jpg (235.53 KiB) Viewed 5606 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4TSqov ... e=youtu.be