NASCAR

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

NASCAR

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:44 pm

and it's "drive to diversity" hasn't really worked out all that well.
Danaca Patrick couldn't make it.
The "Hispanic" driver from Mexico (who is a white Hispanic) is doing well.
Their token "black" driver Darrell "Bubba" Wallace is totally bombing out.
The Negro gene pool has been overriding the white for sure.
Tried to lock himself into Richard Petty Motorsports by getting Petty's signature tattooed on his arm.
Waiting to see if he gets 86ed.

https://www.frontstretch.com/2019/05/01 ... -new-team/

https://www.frontstretch.com/2019/10/02 ... ough-spot/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Re: NASCAR

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:16 pm

I'll tell you, the one to watch, the next Jeff Gordon I believe is Christopher Bell.
This kid is not only good but really has CLASS!
He was fantastic in the Exfinity series, moving into the Cup series in 2020.
When he'd get a win he'd walk over to the fence and hand his checkered flag to a young fan, I've seen him do this a few times - just a total class act as opposed to Richard Petty's arrogant mulatto, "Bubba" driving the 43 car.
If you scroll down on that jayski site it looks like Petty might not get sponsors for the 43, geez, too bad!

https://www.jayski.com/nascar-cup-serie ... ver-chart/

https://www.nascar.com/video/franchise/ ... young-fan/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:51 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nas ... nds-action
NASCAR Bans Confederate Flag After Black Driver Demands Action
by Tyler Durden
Wed, 06/10/2020 - 17:23

For the first time since its inception 72 years ago, NASCAR is banning the Confederate flag from its events - a symbol which now "runs contrary to our commitment to providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for all fans, our competitors and our industry."

pic.twitter.com/gJkIfVf3Ba
— NASCAR (@NASCAR) June 10, 2020

The move comes one day after the the first full-time Black NASCAR driver in 25 years, Darrel "Bubba" Wallace, called on the organization to ban the flag which serves as a reminder of the days when southern Democrats owned slaves.

According to NPR, the 26-year-old Wallace wasn't offended by the Confederate flag until he 'made an effort to educate himself on what the flag signifies for many people, according to NPR.

"What I'm chasing is checkered flags, and that was kind of my narrative," Wallace told CNN in a Monday interview. "But diving more into it and educating myself, people feel uncomfortable with that, people talk about that — that's the first thing they bring up."

"My next step would be to get rid of all Confederate flags. No one should feel uncomfortable when they come to a NASCAR race. So it starts with Confederate flags. Get them out of here. They have no place for them," he added.

"My next step would be to get rid of all Confederate flags,” says NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace after throwing his support behind the nationwide protests against police brutality. “Get them out of here." https://t.co/Kf4CrMLLGh pic.twitter.com/wSSBhByguS
— CNN (@CNN) June 9, 2020
Rather than get rid of the flags, why not get rid of the Blacks making a ruckus about everything that offends their tender feelings? Until then, it appears another "industry" has made itself a target for boycotting by Whites.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:08 pm

Sadly I'm going to stop watching NASCAR because they knuckled under to this mouthy mulatto (who, of course, has a White girlfriend who he makes sure everyone sees) that is at best a mediocre driver.
5 years in Truck Series 6 wins, 0 wins in Xfinity Series which moved him up to the Cup Series where he's still winless.
Makes one wonder "how many" really better qualified young drivers were passed over so this POS could be pushed on us?

Just when NASCAR has gotten so much better with stage racing, the "roval" at Charlotte and all these fantastic new drivers like Christopher Bell, Tyler Riddick and Cole Custer moving up into the Cup Series.

Seriously a damned shame that mouthy mulatto had to pull this crap where now the BLM flag can be flown and people can kneel for our flag and National Anthem.
Good luck NASCAR getting Negroes to buy all those expensive tickets!

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:40 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:08 pm
Sadly I'm going to stop watching NASCAR because they knuckled under to this mouthy mulatto (who, of course, has a White girlfriend who he makes sure everyone sees) that is at best a mediocre driver.
5 years in Truck Series 6 wins, 0 wins in Xfinity Series which moved him up to the Cup Series where he's still winless.
Makes one wonder "how many" really better qualified young drivers were passed over so this POS could be pushed on us?

Just when NASCAR has gotten so much better with stage racing, the "roval" at Charlotte and all these fantastic new drivers like Christopher Bell, Tyler Riddick and Cole Custer moving up into the Cup Series.

Seriously a damned shame that mouthy mulatto had to pull this crap where now the BLM flag can be flown and people can kneel for our flag and National Anthem.
Good luck NASCAR getting Negroes to buy all those expensive tickets!
It's a shame you can't watch the sport you enjoy so well, PhuBai. Just as well, though, because there are plenty of dirt tracks on the eastern sea board to focus your attention on, and they don't bend and scrape to niggers

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:07 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... talladega/
Plane flies Confederate flag over NASCAR race at Talladega
A “Defund NASCAR” banner was flown over Talladega Superspeedway on Sunday before a NASCAR Cup Series race was scheduled. (John Bazemore/AP)

By
Des Bieler
June 21, 2020 at 8:13 p.m. CDT

An airplane flew a Confederate flag Sunday over Alabama’s Talladega Superspeedway to protest the ban recently placed on the symbol by NASCAR.

The plane, spotted shortly before a Cup Series race was scheduled to begin, also pulled a banner reading, “Defund NASCAR.”
I wonder if the pilot would fly an NA banner too....
I wonder if the pilot would fly an NA banner too....
Screenshot_2020-06-21 Plane flies Confederate flag over NASCAR race at Talladega.png (53.39 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
That was a reference to “Defund the Police,” a rallying cry as well as a policy proposal promoted by some participants in the Black Lives Matter marches that have been staged for several weeks across the country. Amid the outcry over racial injustice following the killing of George Floyd, NASCAR banned displays of the Confederate flag earlier this month at all of its.....{more claptrap from the Semitically Correct crowd....SNIPPED!}
Some protesters in trucks and other vehicles showed up before the race to demonstrate their flags too. No molotov cocktails were thrown, no businesses looted, no assaults occurred, and no one burned down Talladega this weekend.
No rioting on display here
No rioting on display here
Screenshot_2020-06-22 Plane flies Confederate flag over NASCAR race at Talladega.png (359.25 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
The comments following this article were even more bigoted than the article.[/size]
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:40 am

Rolled my eyes so hard when I read this one that I gave myself a headache. :roll: :roll:

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/06/21 ... way-noose/

Jussie Smollett all over again if you ask me. Mutts will be mutts. Bubba even looks a little Jussie. :roll:

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:19 am

I haven't seen a race ( and won't!) since all this "no Stars~N~Bars" nonsense started.
Even deleted a race w/o watching that the magic box had already recorded.
The Confederate flag ban was bad enough but to come out with a Black Lives Matter themed car (WTF is WRONG with Richard Petty?) is just overkill IMHO.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:18 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:40 am
Rolled my eyes so hard when I read this one that I gave myself a headache. :roll: :roll:

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/06/21 ... way-noose/

Jussie Smollett all over again if you ask me. Mutts will be mutts. Bubba even looks a little Jussie. :roll:
Yep. This fake "hate crime" belongs here in noose hysteria:: https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic. ... OSE#p17143

Fake Hate Crime Reported
by Fake Race Car Driver

Noose reported in black NASCAR driver's automotive garage stall proved to be nothing more than a rope loop for pulling down the overhead garage door. Same type of rope loop is present in every other stall / bay. More than just a suspected hate crime, it was heavily under investigation: "In addition, the US Attorney’s office for the Northern District of Alabama, FBI and the Department of Justice Civil Rights Division are reviewing the incident" https://wsvn.com/sports/nascar-drivers- ... is-garage/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:58 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:19 am
(WTF is WRONG with Richard Petty?)
He knows that to keep his little gravy train running a while longer he has to be competitive in the devolution of our culture and participate in the Jewish nation-wrecking program. He's cunning for short term gain for the almighty dollar, but stupid in terms of foreseeing long range consequences. Maybe he knows he'll be dead before it all comes crashing down around our heads and simply doesn't care.

Either way, Petty is a good name for him.

It's just as well that this White dominated aspect of culture is being destroyed, too many of our people need a good swift kick in the pants and I don't care which side gets hit. Before we can advance, there must be pain since there are far too few of us who learn the easy way through observation and keen thinking on this very important issue of race and White destiny.