Finger Pointing vrs. Culture promotion

Informal discussions
Estwing

Finger Pointing vrs. Culture promotion

Post by Estwing » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:31 pm

Im probably going to catch a lot of flack for this post but I'm going to post it anyway. I believe that the finger pointing is not doing our cause any good. Constantly we tell of the jewish problem. Let's talk cosmotheism, upward evolution, European culture yesterday and today. The Communist globalist Jews control banking Hollywood and the media. Ok we get it.
What about a narrative that makes our people special. That makes our people a cut above the rest. That makes our people Europeans the key to the survival of the world.
If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Will Williams

Re: Finger Pointing vrs. Culture promotion

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:57 pm

Estwing wrote:Im probably going to catch a lot of flack for this post but I'm going to post it anyway. I believe that the finger pointing is not doing our cause any good. Constantly we tell of the jewish problem. Let's talk cosmotheism, upward evolution, European culture yesterday and today. The Communist globalist Jews control banking Hollywood and the media. Ok we get it.
What about a narrative that makes our people special. That makes our people a cut above the rest. That makes our people Europeans the key to the survival of the world.
It takes both, Estwing. Identifying problems and who are behind them, balanced with the solution.

Paraphrasing, I believe it was Nietzsche, speaking of Christianity, who said a new belief system cannot supplant the old until the ground is cleared of the old. It's not just Christianity, but materialism, individualism, humanism, egalitarianism, feminism, New Ageism, and a host of other opposed ideologies and distractions. Let's throw in LGBTism.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Estwing wrote:Im probably going to catch a lot of flack for this post but I'm going to post it anyway. I believe that the finger pointing is not doing our cause any good. Constantly we tell of the jewish problem. Let's talk cosmotheism, upward evolution, European culture yesterday and today. The Communist globalist Jews control banking Hollywood and the media. Ok we get it.
It takes both, Estwing. Identifying problems and who are behind them, balanced with the solution.

Paraphrasing, I believe it was Nietzsche, speaking of Christianity, who said a new belief system cannot supplant the old until the ground is cleared of the old. It's not just Christianity, but materialism, individualism, humanism, egalitarianism, feminism, New Ageism, and a host of other opposed ideologies and distractions. Let's throw in LGBTism.
I can definitely deal with balance. Thanks Will.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed
Will Williams

Colin

Post by Colin » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Estwing, you also have to beware of sounding like an utopianist. I have been on sites and around groups that only wanted to highlight the positive. They eventually fell to the wayside because they forgot that we are in a life and death struggle. If you can't point out the enemy how can you possibly hope to defeat him?

Estwing

Post by Estwing » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:27 am

Colin wrote:Estwing, you also have to beware of sounding like an utopianist. I have been on sites and around groups that only wanted to highlight the positive. They eventually fell to the wayside because they forgot that we are in a life and death struggle. If you can't point out the enemy how can you possibly hope to defeat him?
It imperative to point out the enemy, I've been doing this for about 20 years, aaaannnd it becomes a little cumbersome when all you read or hear is jew jew jew.... In fact, William Pierce catered to his cosmostheist group over those that wanted action. Re:Fame of a Dead Mans Deeds. But he himself seemed to also get stuck in his ADV broadcasts tell us about the jewish problem.
Balance is key, I personally select Kevins broadcasts that speak against Christianity or for cosmotheism.
Will Williams

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:32 am

National Vanguard articles and radio show broadcasts seem to cover all the bases well. When conducting interpersonal activity with those who are interested in knowing more about us or who are willing to talk about various topics, go where the interest is and be well informed (through the Cosmotheist Bookstore!) so that you're prepared. Understanding Cosmotheism and the program/ideology/goals of the National Alliance is of great assistance for keeping one's perspective "on the right track" when making conversation too.

Like most people, I forget some things that I've learned. Re-reading some of the more important books is very helpful to me to refresh that memory. When I posted the 50-question quiz on the Membership Handbook, it was an awesome way to further assist memory of Alliance policy and made me think about the more important points that book contained that needed to be expressed in that quiz. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4023
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.