commercials

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

commercials

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:06 pm

I posted this on the Stormfront board and didn't get any replies.

A friend said while BS'ing, "If someone from another country viewed our television they'd think every third person was a Negro."
So I started marking down either W or N for every commercial that had only whites or a Negro(s) in it.
Not including commercials of local car dealerships, furniture stores, plumbers, etc or cartoon people (think Rock Auto) type.
Or commercials for upcoming shows - just about all shows have to have a Negro(s) in them it seems - only major products/brands commercials.
There's one series of commercials that never had blacks in them as of yet, of course I won't mention the product since our enemies might read this and complain to that company.
Try this, the results will surprise you I'm sure.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: commercials

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Perhaps TV is just about dead to Stormfronters, PhuBai. It is to me, and has since MTV was converted to NTV---which was how many decades ago??

Used properly, TV could be a healthy tool for society. But in the hands of Jews (such as the owner of the aforementioned channel Sumner Redstone aka Sumner Murray Rothstein) it's just another way to wreck a people.

Sell your TV, use the proceeds to seed your community with NA flyers---or a billboard ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:06 am

It's not dead to me.
Other than the local news and NASCAR races I don't watch the BIG 4 (ABC-CBS- FOX-NBC) but watch History, Discovery, Travel, NatGeo and InvestDiscovery.
I like a few of the reality shows (that I know are somewhat fake) like Moonshiners, Alaska the Last Frontier, Life Below Zero, Swamp People, Body Cam, Homicide Hunter and some of the crime scene who done it's.
I also watch FNC news shows and commentators like The Five, Martha McCallum and Tucker Carlson.
I enjoy these television shows and mute the commercials usually.
To each his (or her) own.
I'm not going to sit around brooding about the Muslims - Hindus - Central Americans invasion (thank you Edward "Ted the swimmer" and Robert Kennedy for pushing that Hart-Celler Act on us) or mixed race couples (just saw one on the local news. Reporter on scene in Greenvelle where a drunk driver mowed down an elderly white woman and in the background a nice looking white woman hand in hand at the crosswalk) and their mutt offspring.
I'm going to enjoy watching things I like and shut the other sh*t out of from my brain housing unit.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:53 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I posted this on the Stormfront board and didn't get any replies.

A friend said while BS'ing, "If someone from another country viewed our television they'd think every third person was a Negro."...
There's an unwritten code on (((Madison Avenue))) that give bonus points to the (((MadMen))) who place non-Whites, especially light-skinned ones in their clients' magazine ads and TV commercials. Maximum Inter-racial Participation has been the maxim in the advertising game for years. It is no longer subtle; they rub our noses in it.
Buy our stuff, stupid honkies!
https://europeansworldwide.wordpress.co ... mmercials/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:12 pm

I've been noticing that the commercials seem to be pushing more and more mixed couples with their "cute" little niglettes.
In this Hilton Hotels commercial 5-6 seconds in you'll see the niglettes but left background her "sister" and her husband.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghb6Zf4koJI

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:29 pm

It helps to think of the racial makeup of talmud-vision in terms of a "good goy" points system. Negative points are given for depictions of healthy white families, positive for happy, smiling non-whites, and the most points for mixed couples. The more points they rack up, the more you're sure to see their filth. The only way you can keep it out of your mind is to switch it off.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:39 pm

Rather than start another thread I'll just hijack this one.

I really don't watch the big four (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC) except for local news/weather and the NASCAR races.
I am into some other off channels such as NatGeo, Travel, Discovery, Animal Planet and especially Investigation Discovery which has really good crime solving shows.
I admit, I'm hooked on some of their shows like Homicide Hunter, Secrets of the Morgue, Body Cam, On The Case With Paula Zahn plus a few others I can't think of at the moment.

Why I'm doing this post is one of the crime shows was about a queer young Negro who was chased by a group of whites out onto the expressway, smacked by a vehicle and died.
This was in one of the NYC boroughs.
Long story short - a group of young guys were sitting in their house/apartment having some beers, decide to use their neighbor's unsecure wifi to go to a gay chatroom and lure this Negro for a meet up to rob him.
Which is what happens more or less but he ran from them during the robbery onto the expressway.
In the end there were hate crime charges filed doubling the time to be served for each offense on the four whites.
My thoughts questioning the "hate crime" charges are - how is this a hate crime? Yeah there were some crimes committed from "stealing" a neighbor's wifi, to assault to robbery but hate crime?
What do criminal predators do?
They go after the weakest victim, in this case a queer black looking to "hook up" who wouldn't report the robbery.

https://www.investigationdiscovery.com

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:36 pm

Now this commercial hits two birds with one shot.
You have miscegenation right off the top and that beautiful couple has to live and accept those "dumb ass White people" upstairs •••

https://dailycommercials.com/geico-thes ... g-problem/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:58 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:36 pm
Now this commercial hits two birds with one shot.
You have miscegenation right off the top and that beautiful couple has to live and accept those "dumb ass White people" upstairs •••

https://dailycommercials.com/geico-thes ... g-problem/
Another reason to boycott GEICO, owned by billionaire Warren Buffet: https://www.fool.com/investing/2019/12/ ... in-ge.aspx

Of course, that doesn't mean that any of the other insurance companies that advertise constantly on TV with their race-mixing commercials are any better. They are not selling insurance. They are selling race-mixing, and it's not subtle. We're not the only ones noticing it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Now it seems that whoever is producing these commercials are really getting into miscegenation full tilt.
About 10 seconds in on the Dominos pizza commercial, on the Kohls the "husband" looks like he might be a yid.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/t9Fk/kohls-fami ... by-oh-hush

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tGJE/dominos-pi ... vie-genres