Did it again!

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Did it again!

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:37 pm

Replied to a post by Wade H. and "Previewed" it and SOB if closed and lost the post.

On other things •••
I did a Facebook rant this morning about the Virginia governor now treading water ....
On my mind •••

as I was cutting up a bit of celery, some red bell pepper, some onion and a tomato to add in with my canned corn beef hash this morning I was thinking of the crucifixion of this liberal democrat governor because 35 years ago while a student he was either in blackface or a klan outfit horse assing around.
Who among us didn't horse ass around and do silly shit when young?
While thinking of all the screams of, "RACISM!" I was wondering ••• Are there any white news anchors, entertainers or commentators on the BET channel?
Obviously I don't watch it so IDK.
••• Are there any non-Hispanic anchors, entertainers or commentators on the Spanish networks?
Swedes, Germans, Danes, Brits with no Hispanic blood that speak Spanish?
Again, obvious I don't watch any Spanish speaking TV..

This "RACIST!" nonsense ALWAYS being screamed at the slightest un-PC hiccup seems to have a double standard, at least to me.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: Did it again!

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:30 am

Someday, Whites will hear "Racist!!" being screamed at them and simply say......

....."thank you, I appreciate the compliment."

But then again, the NA member's handbook advises keeping interactions with non-Whites polite and minimal. At least until we're ready to speak to them in a language they can't fail to understand. ;)
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.