Will Williams

Try to enjoy your holiday everybody

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:48 pm

You’re Morally Obligated to Call Out
Your Racist Relatives at Thanksgiving

The annual dinner is the perfect time
for uncomfortable conversation

by Amy McCarthy Nov 20, 2018

... “Thanksgiving dinner chatter can become risky business,” Friednash writes. “But it doesn’t need to be. We need to listen harder to what people are saying. People that disagree with how we see the world may be our opponents, but they need not be our enemies. They can be our frenemies.”

That assessment is, frankly, a steaming pile of bullshit. And so are the countless other missives on the place of civility in our current political climate, largely written by white men who will never risk the revocation of their citizenship or bodily autonomy. Even though Democrats made strides in the 2018 midterm elections, many among us are still terrified of the impact that this overtly nationalist, deeply dysfunctional administration will have on people in this country and beyond. There is no amount of civility that can balance the harm of xenophobic nationalism, and no amount of sitting silently while listening to someone spew racial epithets that will repair what Trump and his ilk have broken. Being progressive doesn’t just mean clicking “like” on left-leaning Facebook statuses. It requires a commitment to pursuing justice, even when it’s your weird uncle, even when it’s uncomfortable, and especially when there are other people in the room who you care about...
[...snip]
https://www.eater.com/2018/11/20/180991 ... s-argument
---

That's typical liberal gibberish. However it brings up a good topic: how does a racially conscious, racially responsible White man act at a family gathering like the traditional Thanksgiving when many of his family hate when he opens his mouth and tells them how it is? Does he "go along to get along," and take the "weird uncle" abuse, or does he display his moral courage and tell them with confidence how it really is, then excuse himself?

Anybody have any entertaining Thanksgiving dinner family gathering stories, about when taboo subjects (race, religion, politics -- our favorites) were broached?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: Try to enjoy your holiday everybody

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:20 pm

Out of the hospital with pneumonia. I'd like to pin this one the Jews, but this
time I cannot. There is possibly a "truth-seeker" somewhere that might even
agree with me!

:lol:

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Out of the hospital with pneumonia. I'd like to pin this one the Jews, but this
time I cannot. There is possibly a "truth-seeker" somewhere that might even
agree with me!

Damn heebs and their... uh... cold weather!

Hope you get well soon, Wade. Happy Thanksgiving all.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:22 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Damn heebs and their... uh... cold weather!

Hope you get well soon, Wade. Happy Thanksgiving all.
Thanks. The best way I am going to celebrate my holiday is to exercise my 1st Amendment right:
"Damn Jews everywhere! May they roast forever in Christian Identity Hell!"

There. I feel much better now!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:59 pm

Will Williams wrote:That's typical liberal gibberish. However it brings up a good topic: how does a racially conscious, racially responsible White man act at a family gathering like the traditional Thanksgiving when many of his family hate when he opens his mouth and tells them how it is? Does he "go along to get along," and take the "weird uncle" abuse, or does he display his moral courage and tell them with confidence how it really is, then excuse himself?

Anybody have any entertaining Thanksgiving dinner family gathering stories, about when taboo subjects (race, religion, politics -- our favorites) were broached?
It's my belief that we just be ourselves. Let's face it, the vast majority of people are conventional in nature and we're defying the current conventions imposed upon us these past 100 years (or more). Our relatives and others are just obeying the conventions they're given, though it often goes against their natural instincts. It's a survival thing, our corrupted system is currently provides some order, a supply of food and other things, and the price to be paid is that you have to obey these conventions no matter where they lead. I'm sad for those around me who don't want or cannot understand the long term consequences of being conventional. If around them and I have a mouthful to say, I say it for the sake of my own conscience--but never apologize or otherwise "excuse" myself! There's nothing to be ashamed of when talking about and living a Cosmotheist life. To me it's the highest moral code (and I've examined many others) I've yet to see developed, such as it is.

For better or for worse, I give what I have straight and that's how they ought to get it as after all time for us is short. I like to take what others have to offer me straight, fair is fair. There's not much that's been entertaining about it as it many times leads to a parting of company--something our self-appointed enemies have aimed to accomplish but so it goes. I'll let family members decide whether or not they're proud of their allowing themselves to be divided against our own kind. I know I'll sleep at night.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.