Terrified White Women!

Informal discussions
Wade Hampton III

Terrified White Women!

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:24 pm

White people, according to sociologist Robin DiAngelo, are generally
terrified of being seen as "racist." Yet, when a person of color (Negro)
tells a White colleague or friend they've done something racially problematic,
the White person in that exchange rarely reacts with gratitude. Instead,
they lash out: Shouting at the other person, or crying, or shifting the
blame, or insisting (to paraphrase our current President) that they are
"the least racist person" in the world.

https://start.att.net/news/read/categor ... _r-rhearst

:o

Jim Mathias

Re: Terrified White Women!

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:28 am

The author promotes the concept of "White fragility" but what it really is boils down to the power of the Jewed media to form and shape public opinion having the biggest impact on White women and the reactions by these women are merely the results of the Jews' manipulation of minds.

Articles that promote the concepts of White fragility, White guilt, White whatever bore me to tears as they're just more push-propaganda endorsed and/or written by Jews and their paid presstitutes to serve their agenda of White genocide.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Terrified White Women!

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:02 am

Jim Mathias wrote: Articles that promote the concepts of White fragility, White guilt, White whatever bore me to tears as they're just more push-propaganda endorsed and/or written by Jews and their paid presstitutes to serve their agenda of White genocide.
It ranks right up there with the Christian concept of "original sin." The average White will meekly
accept it and then proceed into a mental orgy of self-flagellation and submission. Like I said in
"Romans & Art," I don't agree with everything the ancients did, but I'd wager that if you tried to
push that sick concept onto them, you'd likely have your head removed from your shoulders.

:!: