What Should You Never Say To A Judge

Informal discussions
Wade Hampton III

What Should You Never Say To A Judge

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 am

Tim O'Pry, former Sergeant at DeKalb County Police (1973-1990), posted...

If you are retired, bored or just interested in people watching - spend
some time as a courthouse watcher. (Actually not uncommon - I’ve seen a
fair number of law students and retirees do this over the years). In our
county, traffic court was a little like Judge Wapner (The People’s court),
without the cameras and the Judge wasn’t quite as friendly - but it could
be interesting and sometimes amusing just listening to the defendants excuses,
er reasons for their traffic transgressions. Best part is it tends to be
fast paced and you get a lot more bang for your buck (insider’s tip: Sit
close to the bench so you can hear the back and forth)

State court handles all criminal misdemeanors (the most boring) and Superior
court handles all criminal felonies and civil matters. Most of the felony
stuff is plea bargains and also boring. For me, the civil trials could be
the most entertaining - especially divorce cases with high net worth
individuals. Typically, they have the high dollar lawyers and they can
put on a show!

I’ve sat through a LOT of court cases (ok, dozed through a lot) waiting
for my cases to be adjudicated. Every once in a while something would
happen to wake me up (c’mon I worked nights most of my career so court
time was my bedtime).

My favorite was when I was ‘auditing’ a contentious divorce case. A ruling
went against the husband and he blurted out ‘This is BULL****!’. Without
skipping a beat, the judge responded, “I don’t know if that’s on the jail
menu, but you can find out and let me know tomorrow. Bailiff, take him away.”
I let out a guffaw and had to quickly remove myself from the courtroom.

Wade says, "Taking a clue from 'Revolt In 2100'. Always plead guilty to
a lesser charge!"
Attachments
He Didn't
He Didn't
59964.jpg (64.14 KiB) Viewed 4195 times

PhuBai68

Re: What Should You Never Say To A Judge

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:07 am

"Ef you you dirty assed Negro/Jew might be a good start on what not to say.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:44 am

Lindler's VNN crew all love Matt Hale! However, try to find even ONE who want's
to trade places with him! Damn hypocrites!

:evil:

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:41 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Lindler's VNN crew all love Matt Hale! However, try to find even ONE who want's
to trade places with him! Damn hypocrites!

:evil:
I doubt anyone wants to spend time in a penitentiary. Say what you will of Matt Hale, but to my knowledge he was sincere in his beliefs and an effective leader. So effective that he had informants placed near him.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:19 am

Jim Mathias wrote:I doubt anyone wants to spend time in a penitentiary. Say what you will of Matt Hale, but to my knowledge he was sincere in his beliefs and an effective leader. So effective that he had informants placed near him.
Anyone with any common sense knows Matt Hale had no intention of knocking off a Federal Judge.
I even wrote to him personally about it, and have a letter back from him saying he expected to
be cleared at the trial. The system doesn't work that way. If they think you are a worthwhile target,
they will go after you with an imaginary something....and they can 'imagine' quite a lot! Hence, this...
Plead Guilty To A Lessor Charge
Plead Guilty To A Lessor Charge
59966.jpg (40.68 KiB) Viewed 4123 times

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:50 am

I doubt anyone wants to spend time in a penitentiary. Say what you will of Matt Hale, but to my knowledge he was sincere in his beliefs and an effective leader. So effective that he had informants placed near him.
Dr. William Pierce thought Matt Hale was a clown, part of the "losers, freaks, and defectives" that he railed against in this well-known video clip here > http://v.ht/CeHW

As for the informant, Matt Hale was so clueless that the individual hired as his "Chief of Security" was himself the biggest breach of security in Hale's entire organization - more evidence that Hale didn't know what he was doing. Furthermore, the Feds didn't place Tony Evola, the informant, in close to Hale because Hale was some kind of existential threat to America, but because they wanted to harvest evidence against him as a co-conspirator in the Benjamin August Smith murders, as well as his ongoing conflict involving various court cases. In other words, they wanted to put Matt Hale permanently behind bars because they had determined he'd had a hand in the Benjamin August Smith murders, and was perhaps (re: Judge Lefkow) planning more. These kinds of actions on the part of Hale is why Dr. William Pierce wanted to hammer home that people like him are more trouble than they are worth and did not, and never would, belong in the National Alliance.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:18 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:
Dr. William Pierce thought Matt Hale was a clown, part of the "losers, freaks, and defectives" that he railed against in this well-known video clip here > http://v.ht/CeHW

As for the informant, Matt Hale was so clueless that the individual hired as his "Chief of Security" was himself the biggest breach of security in Hale's entire organization - more evidence that Hale didn't know what he was doing. Furthermore, the Feds didn't place Tony Evola, the informant, in close to Hale because Hale was some kind of existential threat to America, but because they wanted to harvest evidence against him as a co-conspirator in the Benjamin August Smith murders, as well as his ongoing conflict involving various court cases. In other words, they wanted to put Matt Hale permanently behind bars because they had determined he'd had a hand in the Benjamin August Smith murders, and was perhaps (re: Judge Lefkow) planning more. These kinds of actions on the part of Hale is why Dr. William Pierce wanted to hammer home that people like him are more trouble than they are worth and did not, and never would, belong in the National Alliance.
We previously discussed that video clip of Dr. Pierce speaking about the National Alliance recruiting winners vs. recruiting losers, here. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3580

There is no mention of Matt Hale by name in the video by Dr. Pierce, or of the word "clown" that I recall. He wrongly laments the loss of the Church of the Creator in the weeks leading up to that talk; he should have said the "World Church of the Creator," Hale's group, which was not successor to Ben Klassen's Church of the Creator. Hale's WCOTC had more or less become a gang of skinhead thugs by the time he was railroaded into a 40-year federal prison sentence.

Hale still backs a Creativity faction that is hostile to the National Alliance. Personally, I support another faction that is serious and friendly to our Alliance. The Creativity Alliance promotes our organization and our Web sites. NA gets along with CA just fine, thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ