Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
Jim Mathias

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:52 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:28 pm
Also there is a new NA bumper stickers inserted with each member's latest BULLETIN, just in time to display before for the midterm election.

If this is the same bumper sticker material used as the one entitled, "Defund the Thought Police," I want to advise that these fade a bit after several months of display in the elements, such as on a bumper or trunk lid or whatever. A solution may be to laminate it one more time while it's still new to coax as much life out of it as possible.

In another thread, I also advised attaching these stickers to a magnetic sheet and trimming the sheet down to size to make the sticker removable and reusable so as to prevent vandalism to one's vehicle in areas where the probability of this happening is much greater than in 95+% East Tennessee.

Based on one encounter I had, a positive one, it may also be a good idea to keep a copy of "Building a New White World-- What is the National Alliance?" or at least some business cards for those times when you get that positive response from a White man.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.