Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
Jim Mathias

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:37 am

PhuBai68 wrote:...the public a view of just how deranged the far left is.
When I see the words "far left" it translates as "Jewish manipulated soft minds and other useful idiots." Note that I'm not trying to excuse them and their bad behavior, just pointing out their nature.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:47 pm

I received my Bulletin today. First of November on the button. Might I say, kudos to Chairman Williams on the herculean effort he's put in that is starting to really pay off for the Alliance. I'm looking forward to seeing the new developments!

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:18 am

White Man 1 wrote:I received my Bulletin today. First of November on the button. Might I say, kudos to Chairman Williams on the herculean effort he's put in that is starting to really pay off for the Alliance. I'm looking forward to seeing the new developments!
Captain Williams has taken on a herculean task. I can think of no one else alive to take on the
responsibilities of the Chairmanship of NA. Plenty of wannabees, but not much in the way of
"the right stuff."

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Very interesting read today.
I have mixed feelings about the West Virginia land.
It's the home of the "original" National Alliance "compound" so has historical meaning to us.
That said it has been also an albatross hung around our neck.
No one wants to live there ••• horrible (actually beyond horrible!) ¾ mile road in, just awful winters (and no way to plow that beyond horrible road) to deal with, no employment opportunities for any NA families wanting to settle there ••• so there's no one to maintain the buildings and property.
Notice the attached photo of my WV plow truck the one nasty winter.
I had to be dug out with a Skid Steer TWICE that nasty winter, my plow truck couldn't handle the drifts, snow fencing up after that winter.
Sure, Jay is up there just to make sure ol' Bawb the neighbor doesn't do any more mischief to the place but Jay no longer a spring chicken and that property is more than a tough row to hoe for a much younger man.
All said, I think losing the tax burden is a good idea.

On the Bulletin letters and about television advertising/shows •••
I speak OF THE DEATH OF THE WHITE RACE. The complete removal of all means of reproduction of the so-called Aryan race. Men, we now control the destiny of this race. It is now time to make sure the White race becomes extinct through miscegenation [incest] and having a virtually zero birth rate.

We have all enjoyed the vision repeated all over this world every day of THE LAST WHITE CHILDREN playing with little dark children and knowing that they are being set-up for their eventual destruction.

We can ruin THE ANCIENT PURE BLOODLINE OF AN ARYAN CHILD by convincing him or her of the altruism of begetting interracial children.

We must expose the race mixing of the urban centers to the suburbs and rural areas of this country.
Abe Foxman

https://doclecture.net/1-54009.html?fbc ... N6bBHeM7Ck
Attachments
23436_1196696211933_1853433_n.jpg
23436_1196696211933_1853433_n.jpg (25.63 KiB) Viewed 13979 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:01 am

The new land acquisition described in the latest Bulletin is a fantastic development! The NA is really moving forward. As Chairman Williams pointed out, we still need more members as well as more donations, but remarkable progress has nevertheless been made, considering the obstacles and outright treachery.

Thanks, Chairman Williams, for excellent and persistent leadership.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:28 pm

Was November's Bulletin mailed out?
If so, I haven't received mine yet.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:36 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Was November's Bulletin mailed out?
If so, I haven't received mine yet.
...also looking for mine....

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:16 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:The new land acquisition described in the latest Bulletin is a fantastic development! The NA is really moving forward. As Chairman Williams pointed out, we still need more members as well as more donations, but remarkable progress has nevertheless been made, considering the obstacles and outright treachery.

Thanks, Chairman Williams, for excellent and persistent leadership.
Persistent, at least. Thanks for understanding, C.E. "More members and more donations" is the key to the Alliance's progress.

More than the usual delays in mailing out our BULLETIN this month, but it will be mailed soon and the December issue -- the 48th in as many months -- will be mailed, hopefully back on its regular end-of-the-month schedule.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:15 pm

I got November's today.
Shocked that this Garland DeCourcy nonsense is still dragging on.
What a waste of Will's time, energy and resources.
I have no idea "how" this would affect Will's life if actually sentenced - would he lose his Second Amendment's rights pops into my mind right off the bat?
Would it be a 'nothing' misdemeanor or considered an actual felony?
The whole thing, as Will stated, "Reeks like a five day old fish".
Glad the new compound, ahem, campus is moving forward.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:56 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I got November's today.
Shocked that this Garland DeCourcy nonsense is still dragging on.
What a waste of Will's time, energy and resources.
I have no idea "how" this would affect Will's life if actually sentenced - would he lose his Second Amendment's rights pops into my mind right off the bat?
Would it be a 'nothing' misdemeanor or considered an actual felony?
The whole thing, as Will stated, "Reeks like a five day old fish".
Glad the new compound, ahem, campus is moving forward.
I avoid writing about the case on the Internet these days, but do give updates in our BULLETIN because it impacts on the National Alliance, and because our members have the need to know what's been going on with the various coup attempts.

Misdemeanor battery, first offense. They've been offering me plea deals for three years to get this mess out of their court, but I rejected them all, insisting on my innocence. So I'm punished with the guilty verdict. In this ME, TOO! era, a female's accusation too often leads to a guilty conviction, especially if she has "witnesses" willing to lie for her, and if all of the court officers are females. I was told by my liberal female attorney to not let the court know that I was a Green Beret with two combat tours in Southeast Asia 50 years ago because that would indicate a tendency for violence. :lol:

The part in the BULLETIN about defendant's rights is complicated. I tried to make clear that I will not accept probation for a criminal incident that didn't happen, but that was actually a pretext for the three judicial coup attempts -- all three civil lawsuits that my accuser was deeply involved in, and all three since dismissed. The second battery charge made against me by her boyfriend/witness/victim was dismissed also.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ