Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
Wade Hampton III

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:09 am

Will Williams wrote:At my 12 February sentencing, after all three of my motions were denied, I was taken to the WV regional Jail for a week. I lost 10 pounds in one week! The place was locked down, under quarantine because of a serious flu epidemic among the inmates.

Nobody ever said being NA Chairman was going to be easy. :|

I'm now on probation for the first time in my 71 years and and under court control, which I expect is what the court wanted all along in this three and a half year ordeal. I'll write about it some for our members in the February BULLETIN. One restriction, if violated, that will put me back in that Maximum Security facility to serve out my sentence is if I should mention "the woman who shall not be named" on the Internet. So, please, no mentioning of her whatsoever here on WB.

CORRECTION: Of course it's 2020 that is the next Leap Year, not 2019.

Exactly what the Jews and Linder are looking for.
Ad hominem attacks galore! I am sure Linder and
his crows will be belated.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:10 am

Will Williams wrote:At my 12 February sentencing, after all three of my motions were denied, I was taken to the WV regional Jail for a week. I lost 10 pounds in one week! The place was locked down, under quarantine because of a serious flu epidemic among the inmates.

Nobody ever said being NA Chairman was going to be easy. :|

I'm now on probation for the first time in my 71 years and and under court control, which I expect is what the court wanted all along in this three and a half year ordeal. I'll write about it some for our members in the February BULLETIN. One restriction, if violated, that will put me back in that Maximum Security facility to serve out my sentence is if I should mention "the woman who shall not be named" on the Internet. So, please, no mentioning of her whatsoever here on WB.

CORRECTION: Of course it's 2020 that is the next Leap Year, not 2019.
Welcome back, Chairman. An eye will be kept on posts to ensure your time on probation is kept clean.

It's well to have been given a ruling on your motions, an appeal can proceed from this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:31 pm

I need to do about a month in that jail to get down to my Marine Corps weight.

On the bright side, at least it wasn't the Essex County jail in Newark, NJ just full of savage Negroes.
I'd imagine it was pretty white in there - oxy & meth heads and maybe missing child support and wife beaters.

I haven't received the Bulletin as of today's mail, I guess with the time in WV things got set back some.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:58 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:I need to do about a month in that jail to get down to my Marine Corps weight.

On the bright side, at least it wasn't the Essex County jail in Newark, NJ just full of savage Negroes.
I'd imagine it was pretty white in there - oxy & meth heads and maybe missing child support and wife beaters.

I haven't received the Bulletin as of today's mail, I guess with the time in WV things got set back some.
The Bulletin is well worth waiting for, somebody's always making an impact and reading about it is inspirational.

In regards to those Whites sitting in jail for meth or other drug abuse, this is a problem that seems to be growing worse with time. It's as though many Whites have turned to drugs, alcohol, gaming, or whatever and have lost any sense of purpose in life. Too many also commit suicide. I'm grateful Dr. Pierce and others have begun Cosmotheism to provide that purpose.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:07 am

I'm guessing February and March will be both mailed out at the end of March?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 am

PhuBai68 wrote:I'm guessing February and March will be both mailed out at the end of March?
Nope. :|

We haven't had to double up with monthly editions of BULLETINs since the one we did back in January/February 2015 when things were still so chaotic, transitioning from the Gliebe era. The February issue is late this month, but was sent to the printer last night. I'll pick up today and hope to get in the mail by 5PM when the PO closes. Gliebe sent out his September 2014 BULLETIN at the end of November that year, so my first one was actually a combination of October/November/December mailed at the end of December, trying to get publication back on a regular monthly schedule.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Will Williams wrote:
PhuBai68 wrote:I'm guessing February and March will be both mailed out at the end of March?
Nope. :|

We haven't had to double up with monthly editions of BULLETINs since the one we did back in January/February 2015 when things were still so chaotic, transitioning from the Gliebe era. The February issue is late this month, but was sent to the printer last night. I'll pick up today and hope to get in the mail by 5PM when the PO closes. Gliebe sent out his September 2014 BULLETIN at the end of November that year, so my first one was actually a combination of October/November/December mailed at the end of December, trying to get publication back on a regular monthly schedule.
I will be looking for it. Hang in there, Captain Williams! You have the awesome responsibility of saving the NA.
The Lotto jackpot for tomorrow night is $448M. If Lady Luck smiles upon me, I will be certain to share the bounty.
Lady Luck
Lady Luck
60271.jpg (63.35 KiB) Viewed 13712 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:05 pm

Thanks, Wade. I got the BULLETIN to the post office today with eight minutes to spare.

If the Alliance has to depend on a member winning the lottery to succeed we might as well go fishing now.
:(
---

The odds of winning either the Powerball or Mega Millions are roughly the same: 175 million to one. Despite those odds, one-third of Americans believe that winning the lottery is the only way they will ever retire. But how likely is it? Here's a humorous look comparing the odds of winning the lottery to some other lucky and unlucky events. That's followed by strategies that are more likely to win you a bountiful retirement.

Things That Are More Likely Than Winning the Lottery
If you believe in the odds of winning the lottery, then you should never fly or drive. You are more apt to be killed in a plane crash, where the odds are 25 million to one, and far more likely to die in a car accident, where the odds are only 5,000 to one...

https://www.thebalance.com/what-are-the ... 2Similarly, you should start sleeping on the floor. The odds of being killed by falling out of bed are 2 million to one. You should also take showers instead of baths. The odds of drowning while taking a bath are 840,000 to one. But don't think you can improve your chances by avoiding cleanliness altogether. The odds of dying from flesh-eating bacteria are only 1 million to one.

Maybe you'll have better luck outside. Not! The odds of being killed by lightning are 2 million to one while being mauled to death by a dog are 700,000 to one. Bring your anti-venom kit outdoors with you. You are even more likely to die from a snake bite or bee sting, where the odds are 100,000 to one.

If these statistics have you feeling a little paranoid, cheer up. Many good things are also more likely to happen than winning the lottery. For example, the odds of becoming a movie star are only 1.5 million to one. The odds of getting a royal flush in the first hand of poker are just 649,740 to one. Even better for guys, the odds of dating a supermodel are just 88,000 to one.

To put it all into perspective, consider this. Scientists have calculated that there is just a 300 to one chance that asteroid 2004 MN4 will strike the Earth on April 13, 2029. The asteroid is about a quarter mile, or 400 meters, wide. That is larger than the asteroid that carved out Meteor Crater in Arizona. It's also bigger than the one that flattened thousands of square miles of forest in Siberia in 1908.

Things You No Longer Have to Worry About
OK, time for a little cheering up again. Many bad things are less likely to happen than winning the lottery. For example, it's safe to go back into the water. The odds of dying from a shark attack are 300 million to one, only half as likely as winning the lottery. Swimming with the sharks is much safer than petting a dog, driving your car, or sleeping in your bed.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:43 am

Just came today.
I look forward to "The Bulletin", "Firearm News" (formally Shotgun News), "Guns & Ammo" and "American Rifleman" each month.
I must say Will, your face is much thinner than the last time I saw you.
You really dropped some pounds in that jail.
You're looking good.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:35 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Just came today.
I look forward to "The Bulletin", "Firearm News" (formally Shotgun News), "Guns & Ammo" and "American Rifleman" each month.

The Alliance used to have an ad in Shotgun News every month for underground classics The Turner Diaries and Hunter and later for Gun Control in Germany. We attracted a lot of Second Amendment fans as NA members that way since no MSM publications wouldn't review our books or accept ads for them, and no book stores would carry them for fear of (((you know who))).

I must say Will, your face is much thinner than the last time I saw you.
You really dropped some pounds in that jail.
You're looking good.
Why thanks, PB. I've regained my strength finally, and a little of the weight lost while on that WV Tygart Valley Regional Jail diet plan, and feel better now, weighing about 195. Back to fightin' trim. :lol: