Latest Bulletin

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Re: Latest Bulletin

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Without going back and reading Wade's directions on "how to" resize a photo, here's a pic of the decal that was included with the latest Bulletin.
It looks slightly fucocked in the photo but not so much in real life.
I believe I can get rid if my ice scraper shown in the photo now that I'm living in the southlands.
Attachments
20200313_143528.jpg
20200313_143528.jpg (2.76 MiB) Viewed 20035 times
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:13 pm

No problem. I'll use it as a lead-in for my BULLETIN,
which I received today. Excellent, as always! Thanks,
Captain Williams!
Life Rune
Life Rune
68856.jpg (78.01 KiB) Viewed 17229 times
It has come to my realization that I may have offended
some on this site by calling "Covic 19" a fraud. My
apologies are offered to those who may be in that group.
However with that being said, I maintain my stance that
this "pandemic" is of my own world view - a total scam and
con game that ranks right up there with the "six million"
gassed Jews.

I am not citing any Internet resources to back up that
claim. While they are available, I am specifically
calling the "pandemic" for what I am calling it - as
a free and independent Caucasian with my own ideas
and convictions. Furthermore, I believe history is
on my side and when the history of this era is written,
I believe I will be vindicated. Most likely I will not
live to see it, but I have no problem with dealing
with it in the here and now.

I should also like the record to show that it is my belief
that we as individuals do not necessary have to agree with
every item on the world stage. In fact we as individuals
do not even have to like one another on a personal basis, so
long as we are united in our common conviction that the
survival of our Caucasian race is the only real issue worthy
of our collective desires and common aspiration of a whiter
and brighter world.
Schopenhauer
Schopenhauer
68855.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 17229 times

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:40 pm

Just received The Bulletin today and being I was making a recycling run thought that putting the stickers on some of the bins would be a place where they'd get plenty of notice.
Attachments
20210303_120846.jpg
20210303_120846.jpg (2.98 MiB) Viewed 16592 times

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat May 01, 2021 11:29 am

I just received it today and must say the colorized version makes for a really nice professional look.
Good work.
I've yet to read it yet but a nice look.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun May 02, 2021 1:17 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:29 am
I just received it today and must say the colorized version makes for a really nice professional look.
Good work.
I've yet to read it yet but a nice look.

Our new blood red Cosmotheism bible cover needed to be represented in color for full impact. Every member should own this holy book.

Pre-orders are being accepted now, here: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/c ... am-pierce/

“Deep inside all of us, in our race-soul, there is a source of divine wisdom, of ages-old wisdom, of wisdom as old as the Universe. That is the wisdom, the truth, of Cosmotheism. It is a truth of which most of us have been largely unconscious all our lives, but which now we have the opportunity to understand clearly and precisely.”

Thus William Pierce bids men and women of European race to understand ourselves and our purpose.

Dr. William Luther Pierce’s Cosmotheism is not a revealed religion, but is instead what he called a natural religion: It rejects all of the claimed supernatural “revelations” which find their way onto shining golden plates or ancient scrolls, instead having its basis in the realities of Nature that our eyes — and the investigations of science — have confirmed. In the drama of the evolution of life from non-living matter, and of higher and more conscious beings from lower forms of life, William Pierce sees a path of purpose and destiny for us.

This new, definitive book provides the reader with the only guide to Cosmotheism published by the Cosmotheist Church itself. In effect, it is the Cosmotheist bible. It contains all of William Pierce’s important Cosmotheist works, including the Cosmotheist Trilogy, his essays from internal National Alliance and Cosmotheist Community publications, and his lectures at the Community’s first gatherings in Arlington, Virginia in the 1970s. It also contains important works on the new religion by Fred Streed and Kevin Alfred Strom.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon May 03, 2021 11:02 am

I forgot to add, that photo of you with the couple being married - you really look fit and trim Will, looking great.

Me on the other hand since I'm no longer climbing up and down on and off of that Johnny Deere a couple/few dozen times a day maintaining that old farm have gotten as soft as an old woman in Walmart driving an electric cart.
Be well!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:00 am

Received the latest Bulletin yesterday.
The mention of Bitchute was a reminder.
After moderating on the Stormfront board listened to a few of Dr. Pierce's speeches including his last speech where he mentions the incident (rally? assault on WN's?) in York Pennsylvania.

I remember that incident because one of our Stormfront members (I forget if he belonged to our NA unit) and wife were attacked in his Ford Ranger which received significant damage.
I remember the setting up of "a kitty" for donations to help him out financially.
IDK if his involvement in the "movement" led to a separation from his wife but the last I heard was he relocated in eastern Tennessee near the Pigeon Forge area.
Hopefully he's still active and if still in Tennessee helping our Chairman with the relocation process.

Time to listen to a few speeches.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:31 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:00 am
After moderating on the Stormfront board listened to a few of Dr. Pierce's speeches including his last speech where he mentions the incident (rally? assault on WN's?) in York Pennsylvania.
Not sure which Bitchute Pierce speech mentioned the York, PA, rally. Which one? It's among 180-plus Pierce speeches, here: Natall.com/Bitchute.

I do remember what a disaster York turned out to be. Billy Roper was behind that as I remember and it got away from him, taken over by Matt Hale. Those "White Unity" demonstrations, like in York, went against regular NA policy.

The single demonstration organized by our Alliance that was extremely successful was the anti-Illegal demonstration held in Siler City aka "Little Mexico" 21 years ago, mainly because we had an established and active NA Local Unit in Siler City. Others that followed were not organized and pulled off nearly as well.

Dr. Pierce mentioned that Alliance rally in a March 2000 ADV, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/07/th ... he-nation/

...Last month my organization, the National Alliance, organized a public demonstration in Siler City, North Carolina, to protest the government’s refusal to arrest and deport illegal aliens. Ten years ago Siler City, a little town of about 6,000 residents, was almost entirely White. Today it is 40 per cent Mexican, because two poultry processing plants in the town have been bringing mestizo workers in, and the Immigration and Naturalization Service has done nothing to stop them. The government ignores its own laws, and because of this the mestizo population of the state of North Carolina has doubled in the past decade.

And let me tell you, the people do not like this. In communities such as Siler City, which have been especially badly impacted by the mestizo invasion, the people are angry. They don’t like it that the schools, which were built with their taxes, and used to be clean and safe and White, now are overrun with Mexicans. They don’t like it that the drug problem and the gang problem and the crime problem and a dozen other big problems which came along with the Mexicans have made their town a far less pleasant place to live. Like John Rocker, they prefer their neighbors to be White and to speak English. Of course, the agribusiness tycoons — the Donald Tysons — don’t really care what they prefer. And clearly, the government doesn’t either.

When the National Alliance was demonstrating in Siler City last month, the White citizens were on our side, and the media, the politicians, and the preachers were on the Mexican side. The media are on the Mexican side because multiculturalizing the country — destroying the White majority — is a deliberate policy with the media bosses. The politicians are on the Mexican side because the agribusiness tycoons and the media bosses are. The agribusiness people slip them money, the way Donald Tyson used to slip money to Bill Clinton in Arkansas, and they know that if the media bosses turn against them they’ll never be allowed to win another election. Furthermore, they don’t think the White citizens have the will to stop the invasion. The preachers are on the Mexican side because to them a Brown soul is as good as a White one. The churches had a few counter-demonstrators in Siler City carrying signs with slogans such as, “God sees no borders” and “The only race is the human race.”
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:31 pm
PhuBai68 wrote:
Not sure which Bitchute Pierce speech mentioned the York, PA, rally. Which one? It's among 180-plus Pierce speeches, here: Natall.com/Bitchute.

I do remember what a disaster York turned out to be. Billy Roper was behind that as I remember and it got away from him, taken over by Matt Hale. Those "White Unity" demonstrations, like in York, went against regular NA policy.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tq5lzqcDCMV6/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:28 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:31 pm
PhuBai68 wrote:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tq5lzqcDCMV6/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tq5lzqcDCMV6/ is not the National Alliance's Bitchute channel, PB. It's from someone named NSDAP 1933 who likes to use National Alliance material in his videos, but does not direct the viewers and subscribers to our Websites.

I saw another of NSDAP 1933's videos featuring Dr. Pierce in "Talmudic Judaism": https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4f1hpZZbSfF/ One of the opening frames is a graphic that says "Dr. William Pierce TV." A comment under NSDAP 33's version of our copyrighted material follows below:

7 months ago
smokey420
Dr. William Luther Pierce was a liar and an antichrist who denied Jesus being the Christ the only begotten Son of God.

Dr. William Luther Pierce reveals that he denied both the Father and the Son.

That means that Dr. William Luther Pierce has not the Father because 1 John 2:22-23 says:

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 2:22-23

Dr. William Luther Pierce was condemned already because Dr. William Luther Pierce did not believe on Jesus the Christ the only begotten Son of God.

Jesus the Christ the only begotten Son of God said:

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

John 3:14-21

Would Dr. Pierce have approved of this use of his speech? Really?

Our slideshows on Natall.com/Bitchute do not add extraneous interviews with filthy Jews, weird music, or fancy special effects like NSDAP 1933, whoever he is, does -- and our channel does not allow comments from anonymous anti-National Alliance idiots like smoky420 or anyone else. Our slideshows are only Dr. Pierce speaking clearly without being edited or corrupted. PB, the one you watch and posted to our National Alliance forum is unauthorized and from a thief.

Please feature and promote only our channel: Natall.com/Bitchute or the other one mention in this month's BULLETIN video.natall.com -- the latter one which we control entirely, unlike the Bitchute channel that we were banned in every European country last month by Ofcom. Did you read that part?