A Very Good Video

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

A Very Good Video

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 pm

I've been to a few American Renaissance conferences over the years but the Jewish attendance at them was just too much to stomach.
I'd be amazed that Jared Taylor would come out wondering "how" the SPLC could've known what topics were discussed at the conference before it was even over when he is such an intelligent man.
In this speech he does mention the Jews wanting to preserve their unique heritage along with other peoples.
A very good video •••
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cPBBamCo8k
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Re: A Very Good Video

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:38 am

It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: A Very Good Video

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:06 pm

Mr. Taylor started off his speech with something to the effect of putting the fight back into the White man. Pierce made a speech back in the 1970s about making one's life count. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=814

While this is an individual choice that we must make, it comes down to each of us actively participating. For my part, this is about Alliance building, making known who we are and what we're about as an ethnos (such as what National Vanguard provides), and continuing on through generations and not stopping. We must build the fight in the White man through intelligent effort expended over time. Perhaps Mr. Taylor needs to be introduced to the Alliance as he seems to want to re-invent our wheel.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.