Post Antibiotic Era?

Informal discussions
Will Williams

Post Antibiotic Era?

Post by Will Williams » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:27 am

White Biocentrism forum hasn't added new topic categories since we first launched back in the summer of 2013. It's about time we added a few new ones and review our policies. So much has happened in the years since Kevin Strom and I boldly stepped up to form a new National Alliance once my predecessor, ex-Chairman Gliebe, decided to do away with the NA as a membership organization in late 2012. It was another year and i/2 before I was duly-appointed Chairman of the original NA with Kevin as Media Director.

Health and Medicine can be added, for example, to discuss those subjects. Renaissance has never become active, so should be dropped.

Suggestions for changes are welcome. WB Moderators will make the changes to WB once discussed and determined.
---

This news of our now living in a "post antibiotic era" and of the racial implications is worth of discussion. It was raised by James Clayton in passing in a comment under a related article, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/th ... rs-kidney/

Author: James Clayton
Comment:
Two things: This year, I "almost lost a hand or worse" probably because I didn't stop work immediately about cutting a finger deeply with a table saw and clean it up. Instead I iced it and did 15 more minutes of work to finish. I had to go to an urgent care facility for three separate days of "IV drip" drug therapy to stop a "post-antibiotic era" infection not unlike MRSA. I don't think the E.R. physician was just trying to scare me. Read about antibiotic resistance. VA hospitals are now contracting with a company that makes something like a ROOMBA vacuum cleaner with a tremendously-bright UV-C lamp to sterilize unoccupied rooms. I don't think that is because handwashing and mopping aren't understood or enforced. And I don't think we need a shotgun approach to justify our position on preferring to be among our own. Ten years ago, I recall waking-up in a cardiac ICU after open heart surgery and it was an all-night potluck for an all Filipina staff for which that particular hospital remains noted, and I did not like the smell commenting the first thing I thought of was Klingon food.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ