even ratings are "PC" it seems

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

even ratings are "PC" it seems

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:03 pm

A rainy, boring day.
Read awhile on a Kindle book, did my moderating, fooled around on the computer, watched some news, had supper.
Start checking the movie channels and see a great old movie is on, "The Mountain Men" with Charlton Heston.
I've seen it a few times years back and know it's really a good movie.
Rated one star by whoever rates them.

I'm thinking Charlton was a spokesman for the Nation Rifle Association for years and an avid firearm collector.
If you happened to be one of today's liberals you'd most likely not think too kindly of the man.

Then just for "poops~N~giggles" later on I see some movie that's about - BRB, I'll look it up - okay.
"Fresh" a movie about a 12 year old drug courier who gets a case of the red ass at the dealers and gets the fighting each other.
Almost all black cast.
Now does that seem like a below B movie if there is one?
You guessed it!
FOUR star rating - only one more for a best rating.

I'm thinking they have dindus, liberals and/or fairies glancing over what the movies are about and then putting a rating on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F-2TgxGNm4
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: even ratings are "PC" it seems

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:21 am

Why, one could say of your post that these are "the bad old days" when Wrong is now Right, Black is White, and Evil has become Good.

The guiding thought in my head as I'm continuing a certain campaign I've started is that I'm doing this for the "good times to come" in the future when we've won. I may not get to see it and fully expect not to, but these 'bad old days' are not in my head at all.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.