Today's Stormfront Radio

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Today's Stormfront Radio

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:26 pm

I noticed on David Pringle's Facebook page he was going to speak on firearm safety.
I liked what he said.
I took a 5½ hour course in this state for concealed carry years back, I guess late 2004 - early 2005, and what David said paralleled much of what I learned in those 5½ hours.
M.O.M. must be present for a justifiable shooting.

M - the means. They must have the means to do great bodily harm or cause death. That doesn't just mean that they have a lethal weapon, e.g. firearm, knife or steel digging bar, if the attacker is some jacked felon who just spent the last three years pumping iron, doing pull ups and push ups in prison and you're a frail person or 70 year old he has the means.
O - the opportunity. The opportunity also has to be there, e.g. say you're walking through quiet parking lot or fumbling with your keys to unlock the door to your home, maybe bent over getting groceries out of your vehicle - there's the opportunity.
M - the manifestation of intent. Obviously if someone whips out a Filipino butterfly knife and utters, "Give me your wallet or I'm gonna f- you up!" that's showing intent. If you just got blindsided by some 'youths' 'polar bear hunting' and one is about to kick you in the head, I believe that qualifies as intent.

What Dave mentioned basically I'd call "situational awareness" and the example he used was you're going to stop at a 7 - Eleven for a container of coffee and see a group of Negroes shucking~N~jiving in the parking lot with their dreads and pants halfway down their butts you just keep driving past, why put yourself where you could possibly have a confrontation?
At my class the instructor told us basically the same thing - if you hear Billy Bob has been saying he's going to beat your ass and you're stopping at the quickie mart and see Billy Bob's car parked in front just keep on driving and get your coffee and buttered corn muffin some place else.
Dave did an excellent presentation and it was just too bad he was cut short so David Duke could do his speech.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

David Pringle

Re: Today's Stormfront Radio

Post by David Pringle » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:20 pm

Thank you PhuBai68.

I'd intended to cover situational awareness a little more in depth, then explain what mutual combat is and how to get out of that cycle and finally post shooting procedure and the physiological side effects of a dynamic critical incident but we got side-tracked on Charlottesville and the poor choices some of the White Nationalists now being held in jail made.

I'll be back on before the end of the week to cover those as well.

There will be many White Nationalists who don't like what I had to say about the action of those guys in C-ville but that's alright because these things need to be discussed in calm, unemotional ways so they aren't repeated in the future.