Facebook, friends & losing "friends"

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Facebook, friends & losing "friends"

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:32 pm

I get a PM from my cousin (female) who until Facebook I hadn't really seen or heard from since as kids in the 1950's.
I did see her in 1989 when her father was dying of cancer, other than that no contact until a few years ago because of Facebook.
Had few few scotchs last evening and before shutting down the laptop pop onto Facebook and see I had a private message from her, I believe she was looking for an argument.
(My wife thinks because of some of my racial crime links that I post pretty frequently that that was probably eating at her that I come across as racist so she decided to just ditch me. When someone posts crap that pisses me off I just "unfollow" them that way unless I actually go to their page I don't have to see it rather than unfriend them.)
So silly me - I replied.

I gather from some of your posts, you are a Holocaust denier. I am currently watching on Netflix an excellent BBC series called "Auschwitz: the Nazis and the Final Solution" It is brutal, and sobering, and I cannot imagine how anyone could ignore that these atrocities happened. If you have Netflix, I highly recommend it..
9:38PM
Charlie
You can watch and believe "whatever" TF you want.
Not going to get into a pissing match.
I'm a facts and stats person.
Just "who" are making these "documentaries"?
Surly not any real Europeans (since they'd be locked in prison) I'd bet.
I believe we (the allies) killed more Jews by bombing every thing German towards the last couple years of the war - they couldn't get food and supplies to their own troops and people much less the internment camps.
Eisenhower was a war criminal (google "Rhine Meadows death camps") IMHO.
We saved Europe "from the Nazis" - Great! EXCEPT we gave most of it to Stalin and the soviets - we should have stayed out of it (like we should've in WWI, like Iraq, maybe Korea, RVN - it's none of our business!) in Europe but were supplying Germany's enemies with war materials, I think FDR wanted to get into that war to get us out of the depression.
Oh, while you're at it google "six million jews WWI" and see "what" pops up - it's some "magical" number that when 6,000,000 of them die they get their kingdom of Judea back.
There was no final solution other than getting them out of Germany and German occupied lands because they declared war on Germany (Hitler formed his own banking system w/o them) first - google "world Jewry declares war on Germany" (wikipedia is very PC & left leaning so just don't go there) but all this happened before either of us were born but I hear that six million repeated over and over - tell a big enough lie enough times and it becomes truth - and it gags me.
Our cousin Johnny Ware once told me he father said when they had German POW's to bring to the rear they'd walk them like ¾ of a mile or so down the road and execute them, "They tried to escape sir." because "I'll be god damned if they're gonna get hot chow, a bunk and blankets while I'm out here".
Believe whatever you want to believe, doesn't really matter now does it?
You took the blue pill, carry on.

World Almanac, 1933, pg. 419 -- 15,316,359, ["The estimate for Jews in the above table is for 1933, and is by the American Jewish Committee"]

World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population -- 15,690,000

https://archive.org/stream/JewsDeclareW ... 3_djvu.txt
Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"
archive.org
Shirley
your level of hatred is something I cannot tolerate....so, bye bye.....
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

PhuBai68

Re: Facebook, friends & losing "friends"

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:20 pm

I probably should have added that "yeah, there were deaths but most were from disease and malnutrition. yeah there was forced labor and medical experiments but no real mass murdering." though I doubt that would've made any difference, her mind was made up.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Not surprising there. I have a few family members that I've kept at an arm's length on social media for the same reason. It's always better to let family fester quietly than to blow up and cut you off over something neither of you can change. It sounds like her mind is already made up...

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:31 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Not surprising there. I have a few family members that I've kept at an arm's length on social media for the same reason. It's always better to let family fester quietly than to blow up and cut you off over something neither of you can change. It sounds like her mind is already made up...
Sounds like the Jew media at work. No "Facebook" for me. Just look at this "Facebook"
owner...that alone should tell you everything you need to know...
Jewed
Jewed
52090.jpg (56 KiB) Viewed 2131 times