Went on •••

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

Went on •••

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:38 pm

••• a tear last night on Facebook.
Went to the DirecTV Facebook page and told them "what" I think of their advertisement.
I truly believe "IF" we, as White people (especially White men) actually complained every time there was a commercial that portrays us as dim witted, clueless clowns AND (of course) "the minority" (sometimes that may even be a White woman) as the super intelligent "gifted one" maybe this crap would let up.
At first it was in our colleges.
The demeaning of White heritage and especially the White male.
Now it's in all the schools to some degree I believe.
The tearing down of our monuments and statues, the installation of "white guilt" in our youth.
We NEED TO start pissing and bitching EVERY TIME one of these commercials appear.
Rant on ---
I just went on DirecTV Facebook page and bitched them out.
"Why" you ask?
Because as someone who dealt with blacks in the military and dealt with blacks in "the projects" I'm GD sick of them ALWAYS being portrayed as the cool, intelligent, got their shit together ones and the WHITE PEOPLE as frigging idiots as in this latest commercial.
Think about it -other than a black female being smarter than her husband- WHEN have you EVER SEEN a black "THE DUMB ONE" in any commercial?
These commercial writers need some time on Railroad Avenue in Hackensack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpmwqaxrwA
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Re: Went on •••

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:26 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:••• a tear last night on Facebook.
Went to the DirecTV Facebook page and told them "what" I think of their advertisement.
I truly believe "IF" we, as White people (especially White men) actually complained every time there was a commercial that portrays us as dim witted, clueless clowns AND (of course) "the minority" (sometimes that may even be a White woman) as the super intelligent "gifted one" maybe this crap would let up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpmwqaxrwA

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen on your electronic Jew, PB. Madison Avenue is not selling Direct TV subscriptions there; the're selling wishful, artificial Black ascendancy over Whites -- and it is not subtle.

I believe those ad agencies that make TV commercials get bonus points with the World Jewish Congress, or whoever, when they show "maximum racial interaction" in choosing their models and their "cute" skits for the commercials and print ads.

They don't fool all White people with the disgusting race-mixing ads. Saw a couple of comments below that video like these:
---

Losersgetgot
1 week ago
Had directv for 16 yrs and will be canceling. This is cowardly racial propaganda. Thnx!

A Man

2 weeks ago
Cancelling subscription 5...4...3...2...

andres o
2 days ago
I have had Directv for years and have been thinking about ditching it for a while now. This commercial might just help with my decision. Some of the lowest standards I've seen in advertising...

Boycott companies that are stupid enough to insult potential White patrons with advertisements for their products and services with miscegenationistic ads like this: https://racismws.com/2017/02/

Add Direct TV to this list: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30&p=11388&hilit=boycott#p11388
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=30&p=11388&hilit=boycott#p11388
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ