VNN

Informal discussions
PhuBai68

VNN

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:19 pm

I was over at the VNN forums reading some threads - there are a few over there that are really doing some Stormfront and Don Black bashing.
I know for a fact 'some' of the members over on that board are there because they couldn't abide by the posting rules at Stormfront and after repeated warnings were banned.
After 18 years as a moderator I learned that there are those negative people out there, someone posts "Hey! I just bought a new F-150 4X4 extended cab, just so happy, it's fantastic!" and of course there will be that "Why'd you buy that POS? You should've bought a GMC." reply by some kill joy member.
I'm thinking some of these Stormfront bashers are trolls, banned members and/or just schadenfreude.

I actually saw one post where a member is whining about his donation and if he can get it back.
I guess it never dawned on him that Don might need all the money he can get right now to legally fight to get his board back.

If my memory serves me correctly back in the early 2000's one of our North Jersey Alliance members, a successful businessman who was very financially supportive of our unit and 'the cause', he also believed we needed White Nationalists involved in politics, first at local levels then in larger governing positions.
He started VVN up, became a councilman in the borough where him and extended family has lived like forever.
Then some rat in our movement informed the news media a "Nazi" was a local politician so he handed Linder over VNN, resigned from the Alliance AND as councilman amid death threats not only to himself but his family, his business also suffered.
I won't post his name OR "who" was the suspected rat since only suspected.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Re: VNN

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:01 pm

Snakes in the grass, all. I peek over there occasionally for a cheap laugh. Those detractors aren't taken seriously by anybody who isn't a "keyboard warrior".

Will Williams

Re: VNN

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Forget VNN. It's anti-National Alliance. Who knows why? Who cares? The owner actually gives a platform to a well-known, paid SPLC informant to attack us with vilest of lies.

This topic is locked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ