Hadley

Informal discussions
Wade Hampton III

Hadley

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:11 pm

Just a bit of WLP trivia here. Whatever happened to Hadley?

Will Williams

Re: Hadley

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:31 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:Just a bit of WLP trivia here. Whatever happened to Hadley?
Hadley, of course, was Dr. Pierce's feline buddy. When Dr. Pierce died a local member and staffer took care of Hadley. When Hadley died he was give a proper burial on The Land, the same land where his "master's" ashes were scattered.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:35 pm

Hadley, of course, was Dr. Pierce's feline buddy. When Dr. Pierce died a local member and staffer took care of Hadley. When Hadley died he was give a proper burial on The Land, the same land where his "master's" ashes were scattered.
That is good to know. I too had a feline companion also given a proper burial. Goes a long
way to destroy the old stereotype that only "sissies" enjoy the company of cats.
Attachments
Rest In Peace Friend
Rest In Peace Friend
olebob.JPG (152.32 KiB) Viewed 2731 times

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:28 pm

I've never understood the whole "sissies like cats" thing. When our childhood cat died, my father cried. When my cat dies, I'm sure I'll do the same. Cats understand us in a way no other animal can.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:52 am

White Man 1 wrote:I've never understood the whole "sissies like cats" thing. When our childhood cat died, my father cried. When my cat dies, I'm sure I'll do the same. Cats understand us in a way no other animal can.
You do not own a cat. The cat owns you. It is a take-it-or-leave-it proposition.
I think WLP understood that.